It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in a car crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident. Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

Source
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Personally I think something very weird is going on with Flight 447, but this really freaked me out. It is most likely coincidence but it's still quite odd.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow omg, it's like that idea that people are supposed to die at a certain time or something! Like she wasn't on the plane but was still "programmed" to go at this time so she dies another way.

Freaky, coincidence?

There are probably others though who were supposed to be on the flight for some reason and they're alright :p

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I know, I know it just seems very creepy I think lol although there's probably nothing to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That was the plot of Final Destination.

Wow...was the movie prophesizing this???

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, there is another chapter in the "Final Destination" franchise coming out, so maybe this some kind of 'Hollywood publicity agent meets the CIA' -type stunt. It reminds me of that VirginiaTech massacre survivor that was killed a week later in a car crash.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident. Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

Source
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Personally I think something very weird is going on with Flight 447, but this really freaked me out. It is most likely coincidence but it's still quite odd.

HOLY CRAP, just last night i went to see a movie, and a preview for the latest Final Destination coming out.

Anyone familiar with the plot knows that the movie is about a kid who avoids a disaster in which a bunch of people die.

He saves their life, and coincidently the first movie actually featured a plane crash... anyways, once he saves their life he soon finds out that death is not going to stop trying to kill everyone that was supposed to die the first time.

I know I know, it's all a movie... but when I read this article i was like WOW. Seriously, what are the odds that you are LATE to a flight that you HAD to catch, and you miss your plane, everyone on the plane dies, you survive, then die days later in a car crash? COME ON! lol

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Like everyone else has said, the first thing i thought of was Final Destination, jeez, that really is the exact plot line pretty much.

Maybe it's true...

Haha.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join