It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

where is your proof that that exercise did not take place?

Your few words should suffice?

I know exacly where the air port is.. and this is how you can get this close to the pentagon..
www.flightsimworld.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yes, I agree with you 100%, It is just a matter of time and I think it will come earlier that any one of us suspects. I believe we are coming into what a lot of people call "the New Age".

A lot of 'things' are happening at the moment around the world with still much of mainstream society being unaware or ignorant of them.

I am speaking of personal experience here with certain undisputable evidence and witnesses to back up my claims, but won't go into it on the boards, Yet.

(And NO - to any 9/11 'debunkers' it is not a rant of any religious belief, mental illness or anything related to 9/11.

The 9/11 Truth has enormous Implications, but so does other truths.

One I think is worth mentioning.

There has been talk and a lot of interest in the huge buildup & stock piling of oil in the Middle East at the moment by the PTB, America and a few allies.

This could mean a number of things and is worth looking into, just in case their is a threat.

I hope will do not see another False Flag Operation within the next 12 to 24 months, leading to another invasion of a middle eastern country. The new main obstacle for the PTB, regarding their oil control and supply is Iran, or somewhere in that vicinity.

If a False Flag dosn't occur, we might start seeing other"things" come to light to take the attention away from 9/11 or any other threat to the PTB.

I'm not going to explore some current possible "questionable events", like the French Airliner Crash Incident on this thread though.

Hopefully as time goes on, more of the public wake up to the fact that they have been subconsciously hypnotized by the PTB using Fear and the media and maybe even a few more things???

In other words Many people can see that the PTB are simply playing a game of chess on a global scale with the publics psyche.

This final paragraph is covered on ATS and many other sites.

When you look at what many Medical/Mental Health Professionals in America, Australia and around the world, including Forensic Psychiatrists, Psychologists and many others are saying -

"People who believe the Official Released Story of 9/11 may be/most likely suffering from emotional issues and defensive mechanisms"

Peace

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Prohibited Area 56 (P-56)

P-56A & B are areas surrounding the White House and the vice president’s residence.

The only aircraft that are allowed to fly within these prohibited areas are specially authorized flights that are in direct support of the U.S. Secret Service, the Office of the President, or one of several government agencies with missions that require air support within P-56. These prohibited areas have been in effect for about 50 years.

P-56A covers approximately the area west of the Lincoln Memorial (Rock Creek Park) to east of the Capitol (Stanton Square) and between Independence Ave. and K Street up to 18,000 feet.

P-56B covers a small circle of about 1 nautical mile (about 1.2 statute miles) surrounding the Naval Observatory on Massachusetts Ave. up to 18,000 feet.
Prohibited Area 56 (P-56)

Here is a visual impression for you, hope it helps. (Look near the top of the imaqe, the IRONS FOUR Arrival into KDCA - which is National Airport)

flightaware.com...

Edit because first shortcut linky didn't work so chose another.

Please note that the chart is not to scale. For instance, the DCA VOR is co-located on the Airport property, unlike the depiction. (VORs are hexagonal, airports are the circles with the four points, intersections are triangles).

A simple look at Google Maps should help you align the P-56 areas with real-life streets and landmarks.

[edit on 6/12/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Prove a negative?

::facepalm::

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This one is easy and the way I truly believe it.

It really was perpetuated by Extremist Muslims. But, the US Government, through "contractors" rigged the buildings with nano-thermitic explosives to make sure the job got done. Reason: the US Government has been taken over by foreign powers OR is just part of an active movement towards a One World Government. This government "looked the other way" and knew the attack was coming. Bin Laden really is a bad guy, and reached some kind of deal guaranteeing the safety of his family.

The US is going to be a hard shell to crack for the Powers-That-Be because all of its citizens were independent, educated, freedom-loving, and armed to the teeth.

Not so much nowadays....

[edit on 12-6-2009 by CreeWolf]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

"People who believe the Official Released Story of 9/11 may be/most likely suffering from emotional issues and defensive mechanisms"

That is a wildly inaccurate statement. Please retract it.

All the evidence points to extremist Muslims.

The truth movement has yet to provide 1 shred of evidence that 911 was an Inside Job.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
this is a list of millitary excercises going on in September on the 11th, 2001

I am sure that these never happened. The proof? some guy on the internet said so. Did he offer proof? no, he just said it didn't happen. then he put his fingers in his ears and sung "lalalalalala, I can't hear you!"

Again, I am not claiming to know anything about 9-11-01 for fact other than I saw what the rest of the country/world did on that day. But I am interested in a few answers. Starting with where are the other camera angles from the pentagon. there were more than one camera on that side of the building. there should be no reason any of it is classified since the facade of the building was visible to the road. To say that this question has been answered if a complete and total lie.

**I am not claiming 911 was an inside job**

I am asking questions. And not getting answers.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Would you like me to name a few who stated it and support this statement Big Unit?

The list is continuing to grow globally and won't stop anytime soon?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

yES. i WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE names.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here are just some of the Medical Profesion who support the quoted claim.

Would you like to give you some more names from Australia Big Unit?

How about Japan, Big Unit?

Do you want to hear what 45 Political leaders in Japan have to say Big Unit?

911blogger.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit

Prove a negative?

::facepalm::

I just shake my head at you..lol..really..I think a ''truther'' might have stoled your lunch money at one time..

where are your facts for the exercise that day??

have you forgoten already about it?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You're asking for a definitive explanation of who, what, when, where and why and that's going to be pretty difficult to come up with. I've read lots of books on 9/11, watched countless videos, read hundreds of ATS posts about it and the bottom line for me is the following.

What do I know for sure?
1) The official story is so full of inconsistencies, outright falsehoods and mysteries that it can't possibly have happened exactly like Bush said it did.

What am I fairly confident about in terms of understanding 9/11?
1) While it's possible that individuals within the US government knew about the attack in advance and arranged to let it succeed to further their own political agenda, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that suggests that
a) the attack wouldn't have succeeded without the active PARTICIPATION of individuals within the US government/military and
b) a foreign intelligence agency (Mossad) was heavily involved and may in fact have actually orchestrated the whole thing
2) Because the mainstream media are tightly controlled and limited in their reporting of 9/11, the vast majority of people aren't being told the whole story (like the failed assassination attempt on Bush the morning of 9/11)
3) As a result of 9/11, the US is a Constitutional Republic in name only. The Executive Branch has usurped powers it should not have and Congress has lost the will to do something about it.

What aspects of 9/11 am I still not certain about?
1) How exactly it was done ie. which planes hit the towers, what exactly happened at the Pentagon, what really happened to flight 93, how and when the towers were wired for demolition, who took all the gold stored under the towers that ended up missing and what really happened to the passengers of the allegedly hijacked planes?
2) Who were the top instigators? Was it Bush? Was Cheney running the whole OP or was he taking orders from someone else?

Bottom line is this. You don't need to know exactly all the details in order to be sure that the Official Story is bogus. Just when I think I have it all figured out, I learn more new info that puts a new slant on it but which also reconfirms the contention that Bush lied about what happened. The lack of a consensus does NOT mean the official story is right.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is some more, with photos to!!

mp911truth.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you for clearing that up..Your certainly more mature than sir Big Unit here..

I would love to see a over lay of the p56 area with the flight path of flight 77..

What would be the protocall of an eratic plane thats non responsive flying towards the pentagon?
I will take your opinion humbly as i know your an old pilot of sorts..''not physicly old''well maybe..lol

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"Operation Northwoods" has been mentioned, in this thread. I thought, for my and the OP's enlightenment, to look into it a little:

(From Wikipedia):

Related Operation Mongoose proposals

In addition to Operation Northwoods, under the Operation Mongoose program the U.S. Department of Defense had a number of similar proposals to be taken against the Cuban regime of Fidel Castro.

Twelve of these proposals come from a February 2, 1962 memorandum entitled "Possible Actions to Provoke, Harass or Disrupt Cuba," written by Brig. Gen. William H. Craig and submitted to Brig. Gen. Edward Lansdale, the commander of the Operation Mongoose project.[5][6][7][14]

The memorandum outlines Operation Bingo, a plan to, in its words, "create an incident which has the appearance of an attack on U.S. facilities (GMO) in Cuba, thus providing an excuse for use of U.S. military might to overthrow the current government of Cuba."

Breaking out, here to say that the term (GMO) refers to 'Gitmo', or as we now have heard so much about already, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. (BTW, I bolded the date up above, just for perspective!)

It also includes Operation Dirty Trick, a plot to blame Castro if the 1962 Mercury manned space flight carrying John Glenn crashed, saying: "The objective is to provide irrevocable proof that, should the MERCURY manned orbit flight fail, the fault lies with the Communists et al. Cuba [sic]." It continues, "This to be accomplished by manufacturing various pieces of evidence which would prove electronic interference on the part of the Cubans."

This entire "idea" shows just how stupid the intelligence community was, back then (??) or now. In the case of Glenn's "flight", he was pretty much just 'spam in a can'. The entire launch and re-entry trajectory was predetermined from lift-off.

*snip*...the Joint Chiefs of Staff still planned false-flag pretext operations at least into 1963. A different U.S. Department of Defense policy paper created in 1963 discussed a plan to make it appear that Cuba had attacked a member of the Organization of American States (OAS) so that the United States could retaliate.*snip*

Again, please note that with the exception of the 'Gitmo' scenario, all of these planned "False Flags" would use other countries' citizens as the puppets.

*snip*...Included in the nations the Joint Chiefs suggested as targets for covert attacks were Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Since both were members of the British Commonwealth, the Joint Chiefs hoped that by secretly attacking them and then falsely blaming Cuba, the United States could incite the people of the United Kingdom into supporting a war against Castro.*snip*

Continuing:

The U.S. Department of Defense report even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on [the U.S. Navy base at] Guantanamo."

Again, note the use of a Military American base as the target -- NOT civilian Americans!!!

Reaction

President John F. Kennedy personally rejected the Northwoods proposal. A JCS/Pentagon document (Ed Lansdale memo) dated March 16, 1962 titled MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT, 16 MARCH 1962 reads: "General Lemnitzer commented that the military had contingency plans for US intervention. Also it had plans for creating plausible pretexts to use force, with the pretext either attacks on US aircraft or a Cuban action in Latin America for which we could retaliate.*snip*

Again, not clearly stated, but 'attacks on US Aircraft likely means on military aircraft.

*snip*The President said bluntly that we were not discussing the use of military force, that General Lemnitzer might find the U.S so engaged in Berlin or elsewhere that he couldn't use the contemplated 4 divisions in Cuba.*snip*

(The beginnings of the JFK assassination plot? Ah, another thread...)

*snip* Kennedy also took steps to bring discipline to the CIA's Cold War and paramilitary operations by drafting a National Security Action Memorandum (NSAM) which called for the shift of Cold War operations to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the U.S. Department of Defense as well as a major change in the role of the CIA to exclusively deal in intelligence gathering. Kennedy was notably unpopular with the military, a rift that came to a head during Kennedy's disagreements with the military over the Cuban Missile Crisis, shortly before the presentation of Northwoods. Personally, Kennedy expressed concern and anger to many of his associates about the CIA's growing influence on civilians and government inside America.

All of the preceeding lends itself rather nicely to the current-day claims, eh??

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Vigilant Guardian was a semiannual exercise that was run in conjunction with Global Guardian (an annual exercise). It postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union, and was run entirely on computers by people in offices (no actual aircraft involved). According to General Eberhart, after the first attack, "it took about 30 seconds" to make the adjustment to the real-world situation. This exercise did not at all affect the number of fighter aircraft on alert for NORAD.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

i dont know what your agenda is,or who done you wrong,but if you dont see enough reason to question the day of 911,well I hate to say it,the game has another victom to show for...Your obviously not open for any evedence of questionable events or ''loose ends'' so we can sit here untill were blue in the face if you just ignore,and then just say ''it never happened''

So really were all just waisting our time here..And thats what I beleive is called a TROLL..

To the op,this is a perfect example..
Big Unit,Brad James..all the same..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You can continue to believe your Inside Job fairy tale. I tried to help you out. Good luck on you quest in bringing the 'perps' to justice.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And now we have this new Transparency promised by the Obama Administration.

Anybody on ATS actually file via the FOIA for any of this stuff?

What reason would our Government have for keeping the Pentagon videos hidden? File a request for them.

I'd like to see complete and unaltered images of certain places on the moon (where the tampering is blatantly obvious!) What could there be on the moon to hide?

You all should know by now that if you question our "all-knowing" government, you must be a whackjob!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Not my quest,theres people out there allot more qualified then myself to make things happen..

And I beleive in Karma,no justice needed..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join