It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

I can assure you that that building to the right in BoneZ's pics is taller than 7 storys..A story is loosely considered 10 feet..I can count at least 4-5 window openings from the top down befor the dust blocks our vision..Thats not including the parapet wall on the roof or what looks to be a mezanene floor with no windows,just above the dust line....So if your stating 7 storys it would only be roughly 70-80 feet tall max...That is not in the scale of those pics,sorry..

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
The biggest thing anyone has to think about is that we don't know. There is enough inconsistencies in the official story that anyone with an IQ bigger than a grape would at least wonder, but we can't say it was our government, or the Israelis, or Bin laden. If you think about the day it happened, they had already figured out it was Bin laden what, 3 hours after it happened? These are the same people who never saw the recession coming. It is not important right now to blame someone. It is important to put forth some effort to find out the answers to some of the questions that exist.

1. Why did building 7 fall?
2. what really happened to Flight 93?
3. Why is there no picture of the plane hitting the Pentagon when there was all those cameras out there?
4. How did both buildings fall identically when the planes hit in completely different areas of the building?
5. Who benefited most from 911?

yOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. Either you choose not to listen or you refuse to look for the answer.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

I can assure you that that building to the right in BoneZ's pics is taller than 7 storys..A story is loosely considered 10 feet..I can count at least 4-5 window openings from the top down befor the dust blocks our vision..Thats not including the parapet wall on the roof or what looks to be a mezanene floor with no windows,just above the dust line....So if your stating 7 storys it would only be roughly 70-80 feet tall max...That is not in the scale of those pics,sorry..

Fine. make it 12 stories. Doesnt change the fact that Bone-z tried to con you. Maybe he succeeded with you. But not with me.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Still can believe you nitpick the number of stories that other thing was and totally ignored my whole agruement of how Bone-z tries to manipulate.

Guess that what happens when you prove your case to a tee.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

awesome, could you start with the pics of the plane at the Pentagon? I am such a dork, I must have missed them. thanks in advance for your link!

BTW, you never answered my other question. Would you consider the rest of the building a solid base?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I didn't think you could do that.

Nobody can. It's a matter of National Security. (Secret camera angles i guess)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit

Still can believe you nitpick the number of stories that other thing was and totally ignored my whole agruement of how Bone-z tries to manipulate.

sorry not munipulated here..just proves my case as to looking at things and reacting without proper examination...this happens on both sides,..

Your obviously being led by emotion..
Your the one using false claims to try to prove a point also..

The NIST report even is just a hypothisist on what happened..not answers..

Beleive that Mark guy all you want,

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

awesome, could you start with the pics of the plane at the Pentagon? I am such a dork, I must have missed them. thanks in advance for your link!

BTW, you never answered my other question. Would you consider the rest of the building a solid base?

There was only one camera that caught the plane hitting the Pentagon. It has been released.

I hope you're not implying a missle hit the Pentagon. That would be absurd.

You do realize the DNA of nearly every passenger on the plane that hit the Pentagon was recovered?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The only thing I beleive in is odds..In that case three buildings falling down in what would appear to be controlled demo in the same day during the same instance is above and beyond the realm of chance..

Not to mention the other two planes that never produced a pictued peice of debri bigger than a turbine,that doesnt belong to the plane in question..

what are the odds..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

yOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. Either you choose not to listen or you refuse to look for the answer.

Santa Clause is real, The tooth Fairy is as well, and Global Warming will kill us all in 3 hours. I have as much proof as you have offered. Be gone troll.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

sorry not munipulated here..just proves my case as to looking at things and reacting without proper examination...this happens on both sides,..

Your obviously being led by emotion..
Your the one using false claims to try to prove a point also..

The NIST report even is just a hypothisist on what happened..not answers..

Beleive that Mark guy all you want,

Will you concede that Bone-Z tried to manipulate others with his photo?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There was only one camera that caught the plane hitting the Pentagon. It has been released.

sorry but from what i understand the gas station accross the street as well any other security cams that were pointed at the pentagon that morning were quickly consficated..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Santa Clause is real, The tooth Fairy is as well, and Global Warming will kill us all in 3 hours. I have as much proof as you have offered. Be gone troll.

You were wrong on all 3 counts.

Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are not real. Global Warming will not kill us in 3 hours.

Do you have any evidence to back up these bizarre claims?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

sorry but from what i understand the gas station accross the street as well any other security cams that were pointed at the pentagon that morning were quickly consficated..

Use common sense. Why would security cameras at a gas station or other places be pointed at the Pentagon? They wouldnt. It makes no sense. But yes, those cameras were confiscated just in case. And they showed nothing, as one would imagine.

I hope you are not insinuating a missle hit the Pentagon in th broad daylight. That would be silly.

And you do know the DNA of nearly every paasenger was identified at the Pentagon? You do know this, right?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Big Unit]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

In the case of the south tower, it's not the first time a demolition has been performed as was seen:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/379570d95fd1.jpg[/atsimg]

I honestly feel he was pointing out that there has been a controlled demo before showing characteristics of the south tower...In wich he is NOT mis-leading what so ever...I think your reading way TOO much into his argument,and need to slow down and read a bit better..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Let me educate you real quick on charlatans like Bone_Z.

You know he only shows a still photo of that other building??

I can tell you why. Because he would never link you the youtube of the building being demolished.

You wanna know why??

I'll tell you why.

Becuase you hear the loud bang bang bang bang bang as the detonations are going off.

You'll see the flashed of light going off. flash flash flash.

This is another tool of manipulation that Bone-Z uses.

I hope I taught you something in this post.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

just as much as you have offered that my questions have been answered. I install cameras for a living. I have installed systems for wherehouses full of junk that had better coverage than that. The most secure building in the US?

I don't have the words to describe what kind of idiot it would take to believe that there was only that one camera angle on that wall. Plus as was mentioned the other buildings in the surrounding area. No I am not claiming to know anything at all about what hit the pentagon. But if the world saw the video of a plane approaching, then hitting the building, don't you think that would explain away a bunch of the "truthers"?

I am not someone who will say it was Bush, with holograms, and space pulse weapons, in the study! But i will ask for some answers to the questions I have. they are good questions and they have yet to be answered with any real truth. Flight 93, was it shot down or did it crash, or did it vaporize in mid air? Why does it not look like any other plane crash EVER? You see, I don't know the answers, and you don't know the answers. I just care enough to ask.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The government isnt here to appease the wild imaginations of conspiracy theorists.

And youre comments on Flight 93 were all wrong too. I could tell you why....but what's the point?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join