It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is Above Top Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Well, I don't believe in labeling you crazy, a loon, or insane. Why? Because I actually understood the point.
I labeled him a loon because I tend to only see the strange unstable ones pull the old "You haven't been enlightened because you aren't/don't yatta yatta yatta". It's an excuse used all too much on this board to "prove" some type of earth shattering info that nobody else seems to know, care or understand. He very well may not be crazy...but then again...maybe you just can't see it because you aren't ready to or you're not looking hard enough.

think Star Trek.
I think too many on these forums often do think, star trek, and that may be their biggest problem.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There is but one sole reality ....the phantasmagoric dream drama that the sole reality has created is being played out on the back drop of time and space.

The ever flowing stream of divine consciousness is ever calling its wayward children home to lose there sense of self and realize there divine inheritance.

The triply delusive quality of nature has created such a strong delusional force that only incredible effort will break down that veil of illusion.
For the man or woman of self realization there is no future or past but they comingle in the now ....they are beyond time....the others scurry up and down the bank and have to be reborn.
snap the flower arrows of desire and escape unseen the king of death.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So? Let's look behind the "Veil". No one here is an enemy. All the words spoken are well. No matter for mistakes in spelling. I see everyone's heart is in the correct place. O.k...right place. (Since we're looking behind the "Veil") The two armies are kept separate. That is how we get the best effect out of all of them. Enough said !

Wherefore, lets get started.

END OF POST.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am sorry but I have to say that I feel Preest is here solely to spread disinformation and call those who are very close to the truth as "insane" in order to keep others disinformed and in their comfort zones.

Preest's mood used to be "disinformative" but he changed it when I called him on it.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I like the 1st thread.

It is definitely worth seeing the efforts of self-mind control.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
I am sorry but I have to say that I feel Preest is here solely to spread disinformation and call those who are very close to the truth as "insane" in order to keep others disinformed and in their comfort zones.

Preest's mood used to be "disinformative" but he changed it when I called him on it.
You're right...I am. Wait...am I disinforming now or am I telling the truth? Wait...what's the truth? Wait...what's the meaning of what?

*flicks zoloft and paxil at The Quiet Storm*

You must have me so scared with your accusations of me being Disinformer General that I changed my mood on Monday afternoon because I figured you would expose me. I must have changed it last monday too because I foresaw your cunning posts this week too eh? Idiot. I change my mood every Monday afternnoon for the week. Last week it was Disinformative...this week it's Abrasive and next week it'll be Judgemental.

Don't you have some cool aid stirring or white gym shoe cleaning to do in preparation for the comet?

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
Don't you have some cool aid stirring or white gym shoe cleaning to do in preparation for the comet?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Everything you say is so predictable. At least the idea of every one of your posts.

The only mantra I see here is that you call anyone who doesn't fit well with your own idea's as "unstable" or "crazy" and people love you for it because you titillate them with your intimidation.

BTW, that joke was funny.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Let's avoid the personal attacks and stay on the topic.
What do you say?

Everyone?
GOOD!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Everything you say is so predictable. At least the idea of every one of your posts.

The only mantra I see here is that you call anyone who doesn't fit well with your own idea's as "unstable" or "crazy" and people love you for it because you titillate them with your intimidation.

BTW, that joke was funny.
Everything I say is so predictable...and yet...you still seem to wander in with eyes wide open like a deer caught in headlights.

Everybody and anybody is free to have their own ideas...as I am free to express my opinion on them. You have a hard time accepting the fact that my opinion may include the words "unstable" and "crazy". It must really urk you that I could come to a site dedicated to speaking ones mind and...*GASP*...speak my mind. Even if that means disagreeing with every quasi-scientific, pseudo-religious, conspiratorial mumbo jumbo I read.

I'm open to ALL possibilities...and some of the possibilities are that some of the people on ATS are quacks. Is it so hard for you to allow me to have my own ideas and opinions on others and their ideas and opinions or is the freedome to have an opinion only limited to those that warp scripture, steal from the matrix, worship the movie signs or translate Sumerian texts?

I'm moving onto the next post. I'm sure you'll follow me to monitor my disinformation.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Let's avoid the personal attacks and stay on the topic.
What do you say?

Everyone?
GOOD!

Done and done.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
excuse me! although i share some of your sentiments the bit were you have set up some kind off wall against those who wish to start a battle with you and that those who do so will be cursed is just a bit unnecessary for the whole idea is to hear what all have to say including the bad. if your magic is capable of such things i would indeed be careful for there are many out there with powers and spells to return such bad karma.

The destructive/self-destructive curse themselves by their very nature.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Clearly....they also grow ''wacky-weed'' in this garden...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the PLATO's cave allegory...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join