It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: North Korea to Match U.N. Resolution With New Nuclear Test

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Exclusive: North Korea to Match U.N. Resolution With New Nuclear Test

www.foxnews.com

U.S. intelligence officials are warning President Obama that North Korea intends to conduct another nuclear test in response to passage of a U.N. Security Council resolution this week condemning the communist country for its recent nuclear and ballistic missile tests
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The guy just does not understand the phrase "quit while you are ahead" now does he?

Eventually, there comes a point when a madman will push too far, and the rest of the world will have to come to grips that there will be no option of reasoning with him.

I fear that this is truly only the beginning, and a nuclear strike on a city is in our not too far distant future.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just to think that all it may take is an innocent test fire that heads far over the pacific..I think this is what kimmys hoping for..Some one with an ichy trigger finger..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ive said it before here on ATS and to freinds..this guy in NNK is crazy and a madman... Obama had better stop this lets sit and talk about this attitude, and get teh green bereys and/or marines over thier and start sabotaging the tests and missles! Sad to say..this is an invasion that would be justified...not for total occupation, but for liberation and dismantlement of thier nuclear program... somewhat like we did with nazi germany.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

The last thing we tried to dismantle was eh... terrorist groups? Look how well that's gone...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

I fear that this is truly only the beginning, and a nuclear strike on a city is in our not too far distant future.

I'm really worried about San Francisco and Seattle.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh great this will piss the entire globe off.

Wait a second when did they have another nuke?

This doesnt bode well.

link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Honestly, I am not too worried about any U.S. city (unless it turns into a false flag nuke)... I am more worried about the areas around North Korea.

It is still up in the air whether N.K. could reach us with a nuclear device.

link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Obama had better stop this lets sit and talk about this attitude, and get teh green bereys

This is EXACTLY how they want you to respond!

And it seems to be working unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"Do as I say, not as I do."

I honestly don't get how any of the countries on the UN security council can condemn JACK because they all have nukes stockpiled themselves, and the US is not one to talk.

While I don't disagree than Kim is a pretty crazy dude, what I can say is that maybe if we would have kept our noses out of situations in the first place, and let the people do what it takes to defend themselves, then we wouldn't have this problem.

If I had a looming threat of every major country in the world having nukes to take me out, and me being unable to defend or answer to such claims, how in the hell is my country ever supposed to pull itself up the power scale to ever be a viable competitor in a world market?

This entire thing is our fault, simple as that.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You can all relax. China is on the band wagon at the UN. They will apply what pressure they can on North Korea this time.

Besides Obama has us covered!

I'm sure he is on the phone right this second with Moscow and Beijing working really hard on figuring out the details of how to slap them with even more sanctions

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Obama had better stop this lets sit and talk about this attitude, and get teh green bereys

This is EXACTLY how they want you to respond!

And it seems to be working unfortunately.

Ah # it,lets wait till we get one in our lap to do something..

Not everything bad in this world is fake..Some people have lost sight of that..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I have to disagree with that statement.

Only because, If we were to get rid of all our nukes (never gonna happen) do you honestly believe the world would follow suit?

That would never happen.

Everyone wants to "one-up" the next person. It is human nature unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
LOL Exclusive...

In Faux news terms that means lies... but as usual we will have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I'm really worried about San Francisco and Seattle.

You do realize that when "they" speak of a "missile capable of striking US soil" they're talking about Alaska or Hawaii... not the contiguous states. (?)

...'course the media machines typically don't take the time to clarify such. - more papers sell.

[edit: to add]
That is IF it's even successful in desired task... something they've failed to demonstrate yet... repeatedly.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
man why do these people all got to be trippin right now???

everyone is:

my girl
my other girl
my friends girl
lil kim
eu
pakistan

i have only 1 question
w
t
h

wth.....

why dont we build a huge glass dome, and just drop it on them like springfield in simpsons

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great news Fellas!!! Maybe if we denounce them enough, they'll Nuke themselves to death!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

At least our madmen keep it borderline civilized.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

hahaha

wait... that is whats happening..

what else can we do that will make them test more lol.

"im crazy man, ill cut myself im so crazy.." till they bleed to death

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

You do realize that when "they" speak of a "missile capable of striking US soil" they're talking about Alaska or Hawaii... not the contiguous states. (?)

That's ok then ? Only killing American Citizens in Alaska or Hawaii, I mean they aren't real Americans right ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join