It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omg! Nibiru? Or Nasa UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
www.shareintl.org...

www.shareintl.org...

just look at this....

is this the Nibiru?

or UFO?

or alleged NASA UFO?

OMG

just dont know what to say....

wtf??????

www.shareintl.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

It is a Spaceship, that will pose as a Star during a certain period of time. More exactly, it will be four Spaceships that will pose in the skies in different parts of the World during this time.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

My guess would be a twisting of the truth for the sake of profiting from a group of suckers.

Share International is just a con set up by some failed British author who is either a good con-man or a really mentally unstable person.

Like the Anti-Christ is going to need his own website.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, from the looks of those pictures, and the variety of locations. It is clear that we should all be able to see it at sunrise or sunset especially.

Challenge to ATSers:

Go get some pictures that we know are not fakes!

We trust each other on this site...

Let's see if we can verify this phenomenon. I will look this evening, and again at sunrise tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Far as I'm concerned it isn't out there i look all the time sunset and sunrise. I never see anything of the likes. Its most likely a glare on the lens(imo).
If it was out there that close things would be happening now and I'm sure it would be noticeable...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OMG, NO!

any one who thinks that a pinhead sized light in the sky is nibiru or a space ship is an idiot, who is so far gone that they will accept anything as proof.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Already did that. In fact, I've been doing it for three years. My obsession -- Green Flash Photos

Now, sometimes it is too cloudy to see the horizon, however most times not. I've NEVER once seen anything near the sun, other than once in a while the planet Mercury.

yes, I know, a shameless self-advertizement. However it was talk just like this that got me interested in sun/sunset photos in the first place. Turns out there was a emerald gem for me after all.

cheers

p.s. Grapes, I can't imagine it being said better than you did.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It was venus, seriously. It does that every x amount of years. Nothing to worry about

www.earthsky.org...

gegenschein.wordpress.com...

Share international just Hijacked it and called it a miracle, but everyone with astronomical software could have known it and predicted it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
It was venus, seriously. It does that every x amount of years. Nothing to worry about

www.earthsky.org...

gegenschein.wordpress.com...

Share international just Hijacked it and called it a miracle, but everyone with astronomical software could have known it and predicted it.

It was not Venus.

However, some people believed Venus to be the Star, though, something that Benjamin Creme himsellf pointed out, and also told them that it was Venus, not the Star.
Not that Venus has moved, The "Star" is still visible. Ask any of the religous fanatics on the board, and you will here that it is indeed still there.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
It was not Venus.

However, some people believed Venus to be the Star, though, something that Benjamin Creme himsellf pointed out, and also told them that it was Venus, not the Star.
Not that Venus has moved, The "Star" is still visible. Ask any of the religous fanatics on the board, and you will here that it is indeed still there.

I haven't seen that bright star for a few months now so it did disapear on my sky at least. And the only thing Creme said in his defense when he brought it up was that is wasn't the case and nothing else, nothing backing up his claim. Not even a video shooting venus and his star in one take or something.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I would LOVE to see the Green Flash! Have you captured it? I hadn't heard of it on my first few trips to the Caribbean, now I can't wait to go back!

Edit: Duh, follow link before asking dumb questions! Six times! That is great!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I observed it quite few times at dawn , I live in the Delaware valley. I see Venus as usual, then this huge star-like object rises and is at least 3x the brightness as Venus. I watched for at least 30-45mins and it never moved from it's spot, even observed with the naked eye one can notice the rapid color changing effect. I've watched the stars since I was old enough to wonder about them, I have never seen anything like this. And no, it is not an atmospheric illusion that causes the color change effect, as other stars in the area look as they normally do.

Also, it appears to morph into various shapes.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
lol -- share int'l== a quality source of information

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Would you be willing to go to www.heavens-above.com or similar website, look at a star chart, and tell us where this star is? I'm willing to learn something new. Like you, I've been a stargazer for years, and if it's not in the Burnham's Celestial Handbook, and not a planet, then you have a valid sighting.

Thanks much. Now I'm intrigued.

new topics

top topics

join