It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of the beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think i solved the number of the beast, its the vaccination that will take place that is the mark of the beast (bird, pig, human ?)

A (H1N1) is a mongrel virus.

Hebrew and Greek alphabet
A corresponds to number 1
H corresponds to number 5
N corresponds to number 50

1+5 and then a one to 50 makes 60 = 66

The calculation, it is unclear how the number zero was used in old world numerical systems, hypothesis is that it was not used in the old testament as a place-holder.
en.wikipedia.org...

When WHO declares level 6 it makes the final 6 and the series is complete: 666

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Stretching a bit, but you obviously have a great analytical mind.

How though, is HN1 the "number of a man"?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think that pretty crazy and random. and is also just plain ignorant.

I see absolutly no logic, and reasoning in your post to proclaim that.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Unless the vaccination is needed to buy or sell, this wouldn't work.

Revelation 13.16-17:

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Also, the 666 doesn't really have to do with the actually with the mark, it's just the "number of the beast".

Revelation 13.18:

This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For those who are interested in this, an interpretation has been discovered that shows that the actual letters used to represent numbers in the ancient greek show that the word meaning the number 666 actually reads...

"In the name of Allah"

www.haderek.ca...

"Let him that has wisdom count the number of the beast for it is the number of a man and his number is 666.

or "Allah"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How sure are we though that 666 is even the right number?

According to wikipedias page on the topic, "recently discovered third century early manuscripts of Revelation read 616"

en.wikipedia.org...

Their source for this is:

www.csad.ox.ac.uk...

ox.ac.uk is the domain of Oxford University, seen by many as one of the best universities in the UK. They do state that Irenaeus, a bishop of the second century refutes it, but that is just one man, with a vested interest.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Its just a play with numbers, its a hypothesis if not even that. So many have cliamed to have calculated the number of the beast i wanted to give it a try myself, dont count on me for it to be accurate.

Thanks for any replies, i will study them thoroughly. The newly revealed meaning of 616 is interesting, maybe someone can make pandemic level 6 and the virus code A(h1n1) equal to 616 ?

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"In the Old Testament, both I Kings 10:14 and II Chronicles 9:13 state that Solomon collected "six hundred threescore and six" talents of gold each year. John's reference to "wisdom" and "understanding" might also be hints that point to Solomon.[citation needed]"
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Notice the threescore being used in the old testament.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Iraeneus, 150 years before that fragment was found, mentioned that number in his writings. He discounted it as error:

Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six; that is, the number of tens shall be equal to that of the hundreds, and the number of hundreds equal to that of the units (for that number which [expresses] the digit six being adhered to throughout, indicates the recapitulations of that apostasy, taken in its full extent, which occurred at the beginning, during the intermediate periods, and which shall take place at the end), -I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.] - Adv. haer. 5.30

Basically, he's saying that when the copyists copied that manuscript, they left a letter off of the number for 60. That left the Greek letter iota which has a numerical value of ten.

In addition, Revelation uses symbols and expounds on them that are found elsewhere in the Old Testament. It's interesting to note that 666 is found four times in the Old Testament while 616 isn't found at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

It's a mind tickling analysis but rather a shot in the Dark to, I think.

Tried Numerology and Kabbalah yet?

Playing with numbers it great FUN!

top topics

join