It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Host Defends DHS Report On Right-Wing Extremists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Fox Host Defends DHS Report On Right-Wing Extremists

www.infowars.com

While providing breaking coverage of Wednesday’s fatal shooting by a white supremacist at the Washington, DC Holocaust Museum, Fox News host Shepard Smith connected the crime with both the recent killing of abortion provider Dr. George Tiller and last April’s report on right-wing extremism from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
“For the second time in as many weeks” Smith stated, “a crime scene reminds me of a memo … from the government, warning, ‘Look out for crazy extremists
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Countless People Will Hate The New World Order And Will Die Protesting Against It!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Fox News talking out of both sides of it's mouth! I have said it before, and I will say it again...Fox News is a tool of the NWO!
Back on April 15th, 2009 Sean Hannity said that “if you disagree with that liberal path that President Obama’s taken the country down, you may soon catch the attention of the Department of Homeland Security. Now the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis has issued an intel assessment that warns of a rise of what they’re calling right-wing extremism. But critics of the report say their definition of a right-wing extremist sounds awfully close to somebody who might simply just disagree with the Obama administration.”

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Doesn't talking out of both sides of their mouth kind of make them "fair and balanced"

You don't like it when they lean far right, they will defianetly never be far left. Now you jump on them for being somewhat in the middle?

I'm sorry for using common sense. Continue with the Fox bash.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If anyone is in on nwo it would have to be cnn,with there communist ideals.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

If they did not have an agenda, I could agree with you...
But when I say fair and balanced...that seems like a misnomer to me.

No news station could ever be fair and balanced if they are reporting the truth. The truth is much harsher than any "fair shake"

No offense meant, and I am not blindly "bashing" Fox...they are
not truthful news reporting. It is all an agenda!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fox news mostly cares about America.CNN is all about the whole world and being politically intune with Europe.Personally I think both of them are not what I would call free media.Which is scary.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

In this case supporting both right and left is what passes as fair and balanced.

You may not like what they are saying, but they are being nuetral.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wanna see an agenda?

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Now, Bob;

for the trip to Guantanamo and a lifetime supply of carbon-tax coupons-

WHO OWNS FOX AND CNN?

FOX OWNERSHIP

CNN OWNERSHIP

[edit on 11/6/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Shepard Smith isn't far right unlike Sean Hannity.

Fox has people of various political leanings, even though their highest rated shows, O'Reily, Hannity, and Beck are usally anti-left.

I'm kind of worried about Beck, the other night he was licking his sleeve while a European parliament member was explaining why members of the right were getting elected in Europe.

It was stupid enough that I'm not sure I'll be watching Beck that much anymore. Why the heck would anyone lick their arm on television?

I think Fox is basically doing what is best for Fox. Meaning ratings. Murdoch cares only about milking the masses for money.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Shepard Smith isn't far right unlike Sean Hannity.

Fox has people of various political leanings, even though their highest rated shows, O'Reily, Hannity, and Beck are usally anti-left.

Does this argument sound familiar? As in the TWO PARTY SYSTEM???? (REP & DEM).

I mean, it worked so well for TPTB in politics, why not model the NEWS after the 2 party system?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Exactly! Well said...like Fox News has it's own system of Left Right!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is a difference between comentators and news reporters.Comentators can and do take a position,News reporters report the facts. Having said that,we have all been let down by the fourth estate. The major news media are owned by mega corporations. With the exception of fox news. Most of what is reported has been vetted by TPTB for our consumption. Let the buyer beware!!!

new topics

top topics

join