It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Air France Flight 447 a warning to not disclose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Keep with me here folks............

Ok Apparently the french are due to disclose their "version" of the ufo phenomena around this friday or so and i put 2+2 together and came up with = "KEEP MOUTHS SHUT UNTIL WE SAY"

Maybe i am jumping the gun, or maybe this has been mentioned in another thread (apologies if so) but the timing is pretty close and the PTB would know about the disclosure in advance enough to blow that baby out the sky

Thoughts please

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My thought is it was just an accident. Planes have been known to crash from time to time.

When you spill your Coke do you think it was aliens firing a warning shot at you for not drinking Dr. Pepper?

You know the PTB want us to drink Dr. Pepper, because it eats our kidneys alive. Seriously, the stuff is like drinking anti-freeze.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Maybe i am jumping the gun, or maybe this has been mentioned in another thread (apologies if so) but the timing is pretty close and the PTB would know about the disclosure in advance enough to blow that baby out the sky"

See that man with the sword? thats you that is.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well to lead you into this deeper...
The only way to know is if anyone on the flights manifest had any connections with top government agents.....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well if that were the case it seems a little dumb, if they are poised to disclose, why would they allow an act of "terrorism" like that to stop them? I think it would make them want to do it more-once the cats out of the bag, what are they gonna do about it?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

okey. if it was a warning, then from whom? PTB*? if they wasted 3000 lives on 911 whats 220 with 447? its just a numbers game for them...but who's them???*US-CIA???Priori?illuminati? bilderberg?the house?Reptilians? greys? i dunno...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

If you wanna call someone an idiot, there are more direct ways, but who'd want to do that?

Anyway, if they said anything like it, they would leave until we say off it. That would simply be understood in their previous three words.

Still...maybe not coincidence (for those who don't believe in them), yet I'd think they'd want this to out all at once if for nothing more than the shock and awe that seems so fruitfully used before.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion

Here

Closed

top topics

join