It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA - world control -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I post a lot - never start threads - ever but this you have to watch - MUST WATCH
a great insight into the great game - and the US role.....like all things I have limited judgement -

www.documentary-film.net...

please consider.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nice find (s + f)

Here's the description:

On Company Business - Part 1

Length: 90 Minutes

Description: This is part 1 of the documentary On Company Business which examines the vicious world of the CIA and the overthrow of legitimate governments, providing arms to favored groups, covert use of the American mass media, U.S. torture schools and maintenance of repressive regimes. Featuring ex-CIA officer John Stockwell.

www.documentary-film.net...

I'd love to watch Part 2 as well. (Cia Assassinations)
Any luck finding that one?

EDIT: All 6 parts are on that site.

[edit on 11/6/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I know all too well how the cia works. I've seen it firsthand. I was in panama when reagan ordered John Negroponte to go there and have extinguished the 100,000, yes I said 100,000 sandanista freedom fighters during the iran/contra scandal.

I was also called upon to go and help find Noriega when Bush 41 got his panties in a bind back in 1989 too. I remember myself along with 250 other jungle trained experts sitting waiting on our orders to go tdy back to panama. We never had to go though, for noriega surrendered about 6 hours before our was to take off from Ft Jackson SC. Being served in an MI unit, I have seen quite a bit of the intelligence level in active extremes.

new topics

join