It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid dreaming and their meanings. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just lucid dreamed, And I went to this old store, "antique" there was alot of people, I reconized some but alot I didn't.I was looking for something ,all around, haveing all different thought paterens from this world,"thoughts of stealing a 90ooo dollar hello kitty back pack for my girlfriend," stuff like that "I don't steal,use to very good at" just like Evrythingels I put my mind into or rather my Heart. In my dream I was looking at these books?"yes to steal/well I was more on a mission to take somethng back with me I think" and then This old lady walked up handed me this book and said I would like it more?

"Emily Dickinson" and It was a bout a boy well "it was a silver book liltlle paper back and had all these Egyption hyroglyphics, but later on in the dream I was confronted by a boy/man that started to tell me about the book and , it was kinnda what I was or have been going though in my life so to speak? so I guess this book might have been the real deal" my life"

Emily is my spirt guide?

was the boy their to mis lead me or get me back on the path because? after I got the book I contiuned to look?

Please add your comments.

en.wikipedia.org...

rehab

[edit on 11-6-2009 by rehab]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by rehab]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't worry about the Edit's I just forgot to spell my words out better sorry.

rehab

new topics

join