It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts on Howard Stern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have been listening to Howard Stern forever. Even got Sirius radios for my home and cars just so I don't miss his show. There are alot of people out there that think Howard is disgusting, I for one do not. There are times in his show when it can get a little raunchy, I just go to another station and wait a bit and come back. I am curious to see if anyone listens to Howard on Sirius and what your thoughts are. I think the show is the best it has ever been since the move. Howard seems much more relaxed and the show is not so stuffy since there is no censor. You can actually hear what they are saying, no bleeps. Artie has never been better, to me he is the best part of the show, his laugh is infections and I can't wait to hear his next story. To me Robin has become more uppity, Fred is Fred, and Gary is still Bababooey.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I stopped listening when he made the switch but I was always a fan. Of course I was also always understanding of comedy and the idea of an act being different from the real thing so I was never offended by his stuff.

I once saw beetlejuice outside a strip joint. He was hammered and leaving a strip joint in Times Square.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you want it, you're paying for it. If you don't, you can change the channel. No right for anyone to complain now about Stern.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I used to watch him alot and thought he was crazy and funny. Haven't seen him in quite a while.

join