It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will refuse the vaccine?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You should never ever accept mandatory vaccine's . It should and can be only YOU'RE choiche.
If you can no longer decide about you're and you're childrens health, then all democraty has gone.
The gouverment has taken over control, control about what? You're freedom? They wish !!!

Since the start of the Mexican flu, I have done research. That was about, april 17 2009. At first the dead-numbers raised from 7 to suddenly 168 and back. Now I can not find, the real dead-number in Mexico at all.
Suddenly, the virus appears in several countries without connection to Mexico at all. That's weard, is,nt it.
Apperently we now, june 12-2009, have 40 victims and one of them on I.C. in the Netherlands. Most of them are not and have no relations with Mexican people.

I,ve allready proved, this is a manufactured virus, this can never be a natural mutated virus.

This is what I want you all to know; Amerika and Europe orderd miljions doses of Tamiflu in the fall of 2008. We don't want to waste that, do we?

I'm a International (Coalition) Advocate for the People, member of I.C.A.P. We're fighting Gardasil and in Europe Cervarix very sucsesfull. We,ve proven the dangerous of Gardasil. We'll go on.

One question for you to think about: Our big Farma's have their vaccine's ready for this so called pandemic flu. How come? How did they know?
The combination of H1N1 and H5N1 and some other virus involved. That takes at least a year to come up with a vaccin. But the vaccine's are already availeble.

Think about it and please do you're own research. I'm not asking to believe me.

You can ask me anything about the subject: mail me: [email protected]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annelies

This is a true account. I was in the health department getting a birth cirtificate for work since I lost my SS card. When I was there a nurse came out and told one of the ladies there that they would have to bring young Effulvio in to get 7 shots.

Now add three flu shots to that. Might as well give Effulvio rat poison.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Alright!!! Three pages, and everyone says no. That's real good. The vaccine isn't just one shot, but a death combo of three. I understand number 3 is the lucky number.

There will be deaths from the actual creation still in progress. It 'might' combine with some more icky 'permanent' viruses, but that is still to be seen. Make no mistake the NWO sees 20 years out, and in that sighted distance many topics have contingency 'plans'.

I'm thinking the way things will go down is that we'll have hiped outbreak's over reported deaths. The masses will run to the vaccines, and then the real dying will begin. No, I won't be taking one.

To further 'shore up' the scare the military will make things look very real. They'll be applying techniques they are practicing now. Time will tell, but this will end in rebellion for many.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

If the vaccines are announced as mandatory then it is one minute before midnight.

No way they will..... well you get it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's going to be a sad pandemic, most of ATS will die off by the looks of it. The NWO will be popping the champagne as the ATS, anti-vax, alterna health communities fall one by one.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

I disagree, but I don't know. I don't think the PTB will walk away from this. The little people go, and they go too.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

I like your "call sign". Has a ring about it. I should have picked "nobody". To the point, in power games there are many in different levels of power. A couple power groups on the local city level might 'get along'. They are producers. A little further up the line you'll hit management, and they might be killing each other. They'd do this in order to control the producers..

There are different groups of power, no doubt. The G20 was a bold move by the NWO. They want complete world transparency in banking, or should I say they want the other groups power.

This is creating friction. Just look at the amount of 'odd happenings' among the elite. They are growing.

You called it Newbie, it will be a stroke before midnight should they get there way. I really would have to ponder the exact model, but YOU, and I aren't on the grand 'board' of the NWO. In their eyes we are all pond scum. Even their many minions are up for slaughter; they just don't know it yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
It's going to be a sad pandemic, most of ATS will die off by the looks of it. The NWO will be popping the champagne as the ATS, anti-vax, alterna health communities fall one by one.

Really? The H1N1 has a kill rate under 5%.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Originally posted by contemplator

Really? The H1N1 has a kill rate under 5%.

Yes for now it does.. So are people claiming at the current kill rate they will not take the vaccine or are they claiming that even with a 95% kill rate they will not take the vaccine. And what is this talk about being chipped when vaccinated, I mean puhleez!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
hmmm I'm going to refuse as well I think. They cannot force me. The question arises. How will they know if you took it or not? The vaccination document must be fairly easy to fabricate? What type of paper will it be printed on what will it look like. These things I want to know.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
they already do force kids in alot of areas, they dont have to force us, they get us when we're young

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
vaccines:

I knew they where bad and told my mom, but she laughed and didn't believe me. Then I went to my doctor and asked him if vaccines are good for you..., he sayed no while continuing the writing. Then I asked if his children are vaccinated, again the answer was never/no.

I will never take a vaccine in my life anymore and my newborn child will not receive it either.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
From every news piece I've read, people are lining up to get the veaccine- countries are ordering as much of it as they can- and it will not be enough to vaccine eveyone: maybe, by 2010 there will be enough vials, but certainly not by this fall/winter.

All of the people who believe in the vaccine will take it. There won't be enough left after the first wave of hysteria at Walmart and CVS and local clinics. That buys us all time to sort out what we will need to do.

Yes- many laws in the US, EU, etc., are draconian, and the stated goal is to vaccinate everyone, but by the time there's enough vaccine, the mutations should have equilibrated- Im thinking 18 months or so, and those who survive will be well enough or the WHO to ratchet down the level to post-pandemic phase 7 (flare-ups, but less overall global danger).

If it burns more quickly and people start dying-soon- like July-October- the infrastructure will overload- records may be manipulated. Hospitals will be too busy intubating to puch cards- too busy trying to bury the dead, or incinerating them. That's when we eat our beans, take our Slippery Elm, stay inside and chill. We're all smart here- we can find ways to do what's necessary to create a false "I've been vaccinated" card, or have someone sign off for us, in case administrators get even more beaurocratic(possible- probable, even). Watch "The Great Escape"- any identity card can be made and dog-eared, and look real- we have printers and friends who will give us their cards to mimic.

If all that fails, I'll meet you all in the woods somewhere, which completely sucks, because I hate camping. But I'll endure spiders to avoid this toxic crud they want to stick us with.

I wish the best to you all who have kids- that will be harder- but don't give up. If it's life or death- it's your call. The vaccine COULD save you. If it's not-find a way- we can't live in a world of fascism- even Hitler and Stalin fell, eventually......

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If you have the time please take a look at this videos, they are about two hours of information regarding vaccination, the NWO, their links with the chinese regime and a pandemic flu that the author thought it was inevitably happening by the end of 2008. He was wrong then, but the conclusions that led him to think that way may explain what´s the swine flu or A H1N1 flu pandemic all about.

I hope this turns to be useful for much of the people in America and the rest of us in the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi hope I'm putting this in the right place.Has anyone thought about the fact that our current gov't is trying to push a new health care system? our president had talked about making all med records electronic. How in a pandemic would a doctor get that info. seems a mandatory vaccine would provide the opportunity to insert a chip like they do for your pet. you know while we are giving you this vaccine we slipped in a little extra no one needs to know. Also we know that the world is fast approaching a population overload too many people not enough open land to grow the food to feed them. seems like a good chance to thin the population of "undesirables" (anyone that doesn't fit the celebrity ideal put forth in the media) if I were going to start a NWO the first step would be to create a panic to cause civil unrest so that I could step in and soothe the masses. On a personal note I'm going to stock up because if you sit back and watch all this it doesn't seem so far fetched. I understand this all sounds like a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Originally posted by azureskys
Just what and where is this vaccine ?
Has someone developed one ?
Has a law been instated making this supposed vaccine mandatory ?
Or is this all nothing but assumption.

Did you read the OP? I take it you didn't.

yes a vaccine has been developed. WHO moved to pandemic level 6. The U.S.'s entire pandemic defense is based off of the WHO. So, mandatory vaccinations are a lot closer than you think.

Yes I read the OP but I truly think that there just may be a slight misunderstanding about a vaccine actually having been developed.
From the info I find It is still in the EXPERIMENTAL stage

pediatrics.about.com...

Swine Flu Vaccine
Swine Flu Basics
By Vincent Iannelli, M.D., About.com
Updated: June 12, 2009

About.com Health's Disease and Condition content is reviewed by the Medical Review Board

As the swine influenza A (H1N1) virus is a new virus, no swine flu vaccine is available to prevent infections.

And unfortunately, the seasonal flu vaccine that many of us received will not provide any protection against the swine flu virus.

Experts are already working on a swine flu vaccine though. The CDC has already provided a candidate vaccine virus to several laboratories and manufacturers so that they can produce pilot lots of swine flu vaccines that can be tested to make sure they are safe and effective.

It is important to note that the decision to make a swine flu vaccine is separate from the decision as to whether or not to recommend that people actually receive the vaccine. Experts will likely still have to see what happens throughout the rest of the summer to see if they will recommend that people get a swine flu vaccine.

Swine Flu Vaccine
It is estimated that the swine flu vaccine won't be ready until sometime around September to November 2009. In addition to the time required to actually make a new vaccine, the likely need to make seasonal flu vaccine for next year may delay things a little.

Can the swine flu vaccine be combined with the seasonal flu vaccine? Probably not, as vaccine companies will be done making seasonal flu vaccine by early summer 2009, well before they can likely even get started on the swine flu vaccine.

Once the swine flu vaccine is ready, who will get it?

As was planned for other pandemics, swine flu vaccine will likely be given out based on specific categories and priority levels and the severity of the pandemic.

At first, swine flu vaccination would be 'targeted to protect workers with critical skills, experience, or licensure status whose absence would create bottlenecks or collapse of critical functions, and to protect workers who are at especially high occupational risk,' according to the CDC. People with critical functions would be prioritized in the top tiers of vaccinations priority.

What about children?

In general, children are also considered to be in a priority group for getting swine flu vaccine and are also considered to be in the first tiers of vaccination depending on their risk for complications:

Infants & toddlers 6 to 35 mo old, pregnant women - Tier 1
Household contacts of infants less than 6 mo - Tier 2
Children 3 to 18 yrs with high risk conditions - Tier 2
Children 3 to 18 yrs without high risk conditions - Tier 2 (Moderate Pandemic)
Children 3 to 18 yrs without high risk conditions - Tier 3 (Severe and Less Severe Pandemic)
To get the first three tiers of people vaccinated is estimated to require about 104 million doses of swine flu vaccine.

1976 Swine Flu Vaccine
Although it is true that we don't currently have a swine flu vaccine, there once was a swine flu vaccine that was made to target the swine flu H1N1 strain that was found at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Because of fears that this swine flu strain was similar to the flu strain that caused the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, a vaccination program immunized more than 40 million people in the United States between October 1976 to December 1976.

The immunization program was stopped early because the swine flu pandemic didn't occur, and the swine flu vaccine was thought to cause many side effects, including Guillain-Barre syndrome.

How many cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome were there? About 40, or 1 per million people vaccinated. Even that was considered too high though in light of the fact that there didn't seem to be any cases of swine flu that season.

Swine Flu Vaccine Timeline
June 4 - the CDC has provided a candidate vaccine virus to several laboratories and manufacturers so that they can produce pilot lots of swine flu vaccines that can be tested to make sure they are safe and effective.

June 12 - Novartis, a Swiss drug maker, which makes the Fluvirin flu vaccine for seasonal flu, has announced that they have produced their first batch of swine flu vaccine. This is still an experimental vaccine though, that needs to complete clinical trials to make sure it is safe and effective before it can be further produced for everyone to use.

Source:

PandemicFlu.gov. Draft Guidance on Allocating and Targeting Pandemic Influenza Vaccine. Accessed April 2009.
www.pandemicflu.gov...

pediatrics.about.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
ANY vaccine that is made and offered to US citizens, in a pandemic, may be refused due to medical or personal, religous beliefs, etc., however, according to the DHS paper realeased June 9 2009, doing so may 9and most likely will), reult in isolation and/or quarantine at an undisclosed area:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So- yes- we can refuse. But no: we have no rights. Quite a nice loophole the US has made.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i live in australia and i have 4 children aged between 7 and 12 and we will NOT be accepting the vaccine. i have already told my children that if i have to home school them because they are not vaccinated then that's what i will do. if the powers that be insist on vaccination, then i am not above throwing myself at the feet of our GP and begging him to record us as vaccinated but throwing the vaccine out.

when the swine flu panic started i checked the australian govt website and they already had (on may 1st) linked up all their pandemic planning procedures. several hundred pages of documents with some quite chilling scenarios posed as factual and known outcome based rather than 'potential or possible".

when the 2nd wave comes through in 3 or 4 months ... well, i am treating us all with natural elements to kill off all virus and bacteria and will continue to do so until ... actually, knowing the risks, i think we will just stay on them forever

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah I won't be taking this vaccine. Quite frankly, they can shove it up their ass. Once again, I call for civil war in my country, for the sake of all nations we must fall. Actually it seems we will destroy ourselves anyway, I did'nt realize until recently how brainwashed Americans really are.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join