It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crossing in front of the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i could not find this one on ATS but while trying i might have proved these fake i dunno? I will post just to get somebody else to take a look.....here is a related thread...not the same video though...thread1 if you listen to the audio in these vids does it sound like the same burn out kid who is video taping these

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
now that...is cool stuff

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sounds staged as hell. I heard a similar sounding kid who posted a similar looking video not too long ago... except it didnt say it was from the UK. Also, this kid doesnt have an accent... dont most people from UK have that english accent? He just sounds so unrealistic.
Oh. Wow. Do you see that. Blah blah.

No degree of excitement, fear, disbelief.

Staged IMHO.
-Z-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why did he zoom back out when he did? I would have kept zoomed in, waiting for more UFOs.

That raises some suspicions.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very fake. Did you see the way the shadow followed the curvature of the moon. That would indicate a close proximity to the moon, but the size of the shadow would indicate the ships were 100's or 1000's of miles long.

I think this was a fake projected moon, and something like a childrens mobile with UFO's on it, passing between the projector and the image.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In the audio, it sounds line the guy who did this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sounds like the same kid to me. :|
It just all seems too awesomely perfect. As much as I would like to believe this is true, it simply FEELS fake. Good catch, he didnt even stay and see if any more ufo's came, he just zoomed out like he didnt even care.
someone should take away this kids camera for trying to dupe the UFO community
Stars for the people above me.

-Z-

[edit on 6/11/2009 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

The video is a hoax. It's repeatedly uploaded on to YT with different titles and slight differences in the 'UFOs.' Previous versions showed one UFO. Same background noise of waves/ wind and the same voices. Others from the same original hoaxer involve a 'fleet of UFOs cross the Moon,' 'UFOs cross moon. Italy' and I think one was supposedly in Saudi. One more by the same guys (I think) involves a dozen or so UFOs lighting up to form an arrow pointing at the moon. You aren't to know, but the guy's vids always seem to generate a thread and always include wind and the moon. Several members other than me have identified them as fake, including Internos. It's about time the hoaxer created a new video.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Why did he zoom back out when he did? I would have kept zoomed in, waiting for more UFOs.

That raises some suspicions.

omg man...i thought the same thing...why he was looking all that time at the moon then when aliens where passing by he zoomed out not waiting for more..for me its a hoax and im tired now...im really starting not taking care if aliens exists or not....what the hell they think..im a pro with photoshop and 3d modelling ...what do u want that i start doing this # too..we cant beleive any of the following thanks to them..crop circles, photos, movies
im so pissed off

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Was it a few objects with shadows or just many objects?. I didn't think anything was supposed to be a shadow.

It the objects really are there, they could simply be aircraft flying in formation in the Earth's skies passing in front of the moon (i.e. nowhere near the Moon) -- Perhaps military helicopters on a training mission.

link   
Star for you also Kandinsky... thanks for the info.

Now we know what indicators to look for when it comes to this phony lil nerd.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartS
In the audio, it sounds line the guy who did this:

www.youtube.com...

ye he's the same...nice find m8

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yep same little boy who found out how to use CGI. This make me wonder about a lot of these videos with lights in the night sky. I'm so over lights in the night sky I can just puke.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Cheers Zypher, you'd fairly nailed it while I was writing my post and I starred you when I realised

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lol, cheers right bak at ya. I miss when there was only a few UFO vids circulating and you could see which ones were clearly hoaxes and which ones held some merit. Nowadays any idiot with a video camera and some software can create a huge discussion on the internet and confuse the UFO community at large. If only people were more honest in trying to find the truth, rather than get attention.

Wellp, keep up the good work bud, this thread is dead 2 me

Add me as a friend if ud like
-Z-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
damn what do i have to do for 4 flags n 2 stars around here
thought if pointed this out for sure lol ok im done cryin now this is official should be in the hoax forum....same kid corrupting the ufo field

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

this kid doesnt have an accent

Are you kidding me?? The kid has a strong American accent.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lmao!! Good one... but thats "bollocks"!!

Always wanted to say that word... ever since watching V for Vendetta.

"Dont want everything getting more bollocksed up that it already is!!"

Does bollocks basically mean bull.... crap?

Yes, everyone tells me I have a californian accent.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Lol, your Bollocks are your testicles but people take it and use it for other meanings like, "someone is talking bollocks" when they are talking crap or if you hurt yourself you can say "bollocks, that hurt", and if you are in trouble it usually leads to a "bollocking" (being told off) or if someone is brave they have "bollocks of steal" or "Bollocks the size of beach balls" as in the same way the F... word can be used in so many ways so can the word Bollocks.

I know this is totally off topic but I hope it explains a tiny part of the UK language to our American cousins, or am I just talking bollocks now?

top topics

join