It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there ever been a mass protest for UFO/ET disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The United States government seems to be stubborn as a bull when it comes to the subject of disclosure of UFO's and Extra Terrestrial knowledge and presence on earth. Knowing this, what have we done to put pressure on them? Starting groups to make speeches is all well and good but has a mass protest ever been carried out by the people who are wanting disclosure? Something like a simultaneous protest at key bases of importance. The pentagon, CIA headquarter, FBI Headquarters ETC. The White house is not the place where we will get this information. Have we ever made a stand against the right parts of the government at once? Do you feel it would be effective? More so than the current efforts?

I suspect we have not.

*note: I am not trying to organize one here, just asking if it has been done*

[edit on 11-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think it is safe to say since there is no media coverage of such an event, that it has never happened before. Press conferences sure, but outright public cries for disclosure by the public; nada.

It would be a good idea though but the logistics involved in organizing such an event are mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I have a feeling that if one were organised, the turn out may not be as expected.

The internet is a shield for this type of discussion. Lots of "believers" have good jobs in respected places, and I think that if put on the spot you would find that many "believers" would not go out in public and shout about it.

The topic of UFO & Aliens is generally one of ridicule....unfortunately.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by dsm1664]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I think that is slowly changing. Public opinion is swaying in our favor.

Those who have seen are less afraid of backlash.

At some point the desire for truth has to become greater than the fear of humiliation.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

But do you think it would be effective? At least more so than what is being done now?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
People have different ideas about 'disclosure.'

Some expect a full confession that aliens have underground bases and the US Govt is complicit in abductions and hybrid programs. Some expect NASA to admit that they have some partnership alien base scenario on the Moon. Others just want a world power to admit that UFOs are indeed entering our airspace and appear intelligent. Others won't be happy unless "insert politician most disliked" is revealed as reptilian

I think the idea of 'disclosure' is probably a wild goose chase.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We should at least show them we know and we do not like being kept in the dark. We should demand full disclosure.
Very peacefull, just to make a point.
Like the one in my sig.

[edit on 11/6/09 by locster]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Indeed. Ideas on what disclosure means varies drastically.
From a personal standpoint I am talking about what they know to be fact.
I know they recovered bodies from Roswell and they were not human.. that is one of the things I am waiting for them to fess up to.

top topics

join