It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who missed Air France flight 447 killed in car accident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Woman who missed Air France flight 447 killed in car accident.

www.timesonline.co.uk

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident.

Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

All 228 people aboard lost their lives after the plane crashed into the Atlantic four hours into its flight to Paris.

The ANSA news agency reported that the couple had managed to pick up a flight from Rio the following day.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find this, so please remove it if someone posted this first or if this is in the wrong forum.

Could this be a really strange coincidence or is it possible that "they" didn't get everyone on the flight that they needed to eliminate. Personally, I would think this is just a coincidence, but definately makes you think.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie Final Destination? That's what I thought of when I read about this.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I've seen all 3 of them. Number 4 is coming this August I believe. Good movies although I'm not really into gushing blood type of movies.

That is an interesting thought, but I don't think death chases people down. Still weird though.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is just wrong... I mean what are the odds of that happening? I guess when your times up, it's up.

top topics

join