It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold the Antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Some of you use the term for the revelation of the Beast as the "coming out" of the antichrist.

Just wondering about it.

What are you saying about the Governator? About Massachusetts? about the Devil?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that he will be pres in 2012.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He fits many descriptions of The Antichrist. He's definitely in the top 3 or 4 candidates that ever lived.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I cant tell you why but about a week ago I had the exact same thought about Arnold.

There is something about him and Obama that dont ring true with me ,ts almost like they were put where they are to quell or shut up a certain segment of our curious population.

What really concerns me is that I cant imagine what they were trying to pull our attention away from by placing them in their current positions.

They are both absolutely suited for their jobs and doing a fair enough job so far.

But that doesnt change the fact that they were like a softening up of the American people for some reason,like they were being forced to be a little more metropolitan than they had been in the past.

Neither one really rings true for me although they are qualified.

But then again ?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Do you actually read the bible? There are many anti-christs. Anyone who is part of the flock and wakes up is an anti-christ. I am an anti-christ. I got a rubber handstamp that makes a smiley face, too. Want my mark?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know how many times I am going to have to explain it the Anti-Christ (as in THE son of perdition) is M A I T R E Y A. That is his personal name choice out of the "many names" he claims he has. Also the only name to equal 666 in a lot of different Gematria systems. He's the one. I don't know why that's so hard to accept that he's already been revealed. In fact it was revealed on 6/6/06 to get maximum exposure to the identity as that day people would be looking more than most. It is again, this "ascended man" who comes in a UFO with his Nephilim(fallen ones) space brothers. New age. New Anti-Christ. By 12-21-012. I'm thinking 3.5 years back from that. That way the abomination of desolation coincides with 12-21-012. Either way we'll see him in this lifetime.

www.share-international.org...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I has spent a few nights this year doing some research on Arnold as a potential Antichrist candidate

I actually found allot of very strange stuff and got pretty detailed on the subject

it's here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Are you catching my drift yet? This man or thing is the Anti-Christ. I'm not kidding.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

Mr. EX-Muscle man isnt liked well enough to be the anti-christ. Also the numbers of his name dont add up. That's a weird thought though!

I wonder if his muscles shriveled up? Anyone know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join