It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold the Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this is totally off the wall, but it kind of makes you wonder.

Schwarzenegger, in Israel, Denounces Anti-Semitism

So Arnie goes over to the middle east, tries to unite them, makes some big donations, and draw their business to Cal-ee-fornia.

then the UN recognizes him for some sort of global unity award, or some sort of honor like that, and then BAM, he takes over the UN.

He's got charisma, power, and money- it's just that he doesn't come from the area he should if he's the antichrist- in the biblical sense- and he's older than the prescribed age for the antichrist.

look at how the children all flock around him- and how about that hand gesture?

let's not forget, Arnie has high-powered "cabinet" members- warren buffet, for example- and many of them are rallying around Arnold, and now pushing for the allowance of a foreign born US citizen to become president- and Arnold just plays it off like it wasn't his idea. he's humble almost to the point where it's suspicious, don't you agree?

all seems fishy to me. or maybe i'm just nuts

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i think lil ol' arnold i just power hungry. and i remember long ago when he was just a body builder he was interviewed... if i remember correctly he said his goals were to become an actor, then governor of california, and then to change the presidential law, then to become president himself.

as for the picture? i'm sure you could find a picture like that of almost any politician.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Watch out hes getting some pretty high ups backing him, he might be here tp "PUMP US UP" i for one wanna see his dealings with cali's debt after i see some work on that i will start wondering if he is able to preform any other superhuman tasks.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i thought the picture was amusing, considering it was that particular pose which was caught around a group of jews.

I don't remember many interviews where he laid out his aspirations- i don't remember any, in fact- but i won't dismiss the fact that they took place.

we'll see how this may pan out in the long run...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just curious.

Didn't he once say he admired Hitler ?

Or is that disinformation that I'd not seen corrected ?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
he did say it- in fact one of the recent AP articles mentions it- and they imply that he is going to the middle east, and making appearances with the Jewish community, to try and drown out the fact that he said it.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i think the hitler statement was political propagander against him.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
it's on video- i remember seeing it during the California recall period, right after he started campaigning- i think he said it right around the time he made that movie- "pumping iron" i think it was- that he then bought the rights to, and destroyed all copies of, since it tarnished his public image.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Arnold is capable of a whole lot more than his current position. I used to read everything I could about his bodybuilding career and admired his attitude toward life. I can see that he is still doing good and that he is practically conquering the world in his own way. He's one amazing character from where he came from in his humble beginnings.

I can't really say if he is the anti-christ or not.

You can check this out, though:

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
First off,

Acording to prophecy, it will imposible to predict who the Anti-Christ. We shall never know untill he makes himself known.

Second off, that hand gestures a simple wave. Camera angles allow one to think other wise.

Deep

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
yea, like i said before, i only posted the photo because i thought it was amusing.

and no one's stopping us from predicting who the antichrist will be, even if we wont know until he makes himself known.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Just curious.

Didn't he once say he admired Hitler ?

Or is that disinformation that I'd not seen corrected ?

yeah, he said he admired hitler for his ability to make political speeches and to gain followers/money. the man was truely brilliant when it came to that.

anti-flaming disclaimer: no, i'm not saying hitler was a good person in anyway. he was quite evil... just saying his plan of action to take power was amazing. ask any historian and they'll agree.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That crazy Arnold is at it again! Damn him and his helpfulness!

story.news.yahoo.c... om/news?tmpl=story&cid=540&ncid=1312&e=3&u=/ap/20040502/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_schwarzenegger_3

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think Arnolds a great man. This has been my observation. I would hate to see him come out as the Anti-Christ.

Deep

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I too would hate to see him come out as the anti-christ. I've been a huge admirer of his for a long time. Arnold's been HUGELY successful in anything he's ever set out to accomplish. I've always seen him as the American dream, personified.
With all that said, I'd be lying if the thought hadn't crossed my mind. Who else fits the bill better? Who else can you think of that's as charismatic, as famous, as powerful, as intelligent, as influential, as handsome and as wealthy while still be being so well-liked (that is "not widely hated")?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Arnold wants to be President and never can be. So he's playing at President, instead. I live in California and am constantly embarrassed that he was voted into office.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just want to add that the Constitutional requirement for a native-born president is likely to be revoked about the same time that pigs fly. Buffet has a lot of money, yes. He's a great capitalist, yes. But he's no politician. The native-born requirement is a political powder-keg capable of generating an explosion of nuclear proportions.

Besides, the National Republican Committee is furious about what happened here in California. They wouldn't let any serious candidate run in the resulting psuedo-election. Hence Arnie.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm the anti-christ
You're the anti-christ
They're the anti-christ
WE'RE ALL the anti-christ

If I was Christian I would say that you will never guess who the anti chirst is as the bible pretty much says it's not possible.

Since I am not Christian, I will say it is not possible as there is not such thing as the anti christ.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
VIENNA, Austria (AP) � It's just a tiny typewritten line tucked away in an immense archive, but it sheds further light on the Nazi past of Arnold Schwarzenegger's father.

The brief entry in one of millions of documents stored at the Austrian State Archives shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger, the late father of the film star now running for governor of California, was a volunteer member of the Sturmabteilung, or SA � the notorious Nazi storm troopers also known as brownshirts.

Arnold's father was member of Nazi storm troops

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I guess I'm not going to spend too much timethinking about it. Now that may change when he's elected Secretary- General of the UN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join