It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
After briefly looking over this thread, I realize that most here cannot handle disclosure. Please do not get mad, I am not trying to insult anyone. Here is my take.

It's not about whether you believe in aliens or not, and if you think that is what disclosure means, then we have lost the point of the original post.

Disclosure means shifting the way we view reality, and the way we live our life.

The existence of aliens means more than just changing how you feel inside. It will change the entire political structure, the social structure, the religions, the technology we use, etc etc.

Disclosure cannot happen until we stop focusing on such tiny minuscule subjects, as to whether a person believes or not. You must step back and look at the big picture. Unfortunately after reading these posts, it seems that most people don't even know what the big picture is. I don't claim to know the big picture, but I do know that it is far beyond what our current consciousness can comprehend.

We are so happy with our current enslavement, I cannot imagine anyone being able to accept the fact that this entire reality is one big lie. Disclosing the truth about aliens will prove that our reality is indeed, one big lie. Can you handle that? Maybe not...

For those of you who are well versed, and who have studied UFOs and aliens, you will know what I am talking about. For those of you who are skeptics, you need to start researching more. This isn't a religion where you need faith. No, you need to cancel faith completely. Faith means believing the media, the school systems, the government, the military, and your friends. Forget faith. You need to expand your own mind and see the world for what it is. The aliens are already here. They never left. Our DNA is alien. Can you handle that? Not until you begin to see the big picture.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
so the end analysis is that i am right. YOU will NOT be able to handle Alien disclosure. you couldnt even handle this thread. only a VERY SMALL handful properly contemplated what is TRULY implied by disclosure...

so i shall end with this.

many have said on this thread a variation of 'i hope disclosure happens.humans need this to unite'. this is deluded beyond belief and shows a huge 'head dipped into the sand' approach to life and the mechanics of human nature.

some said that because they MIGHT have seen things and been visited,therefore,they COULD handle it. well,like i said,that is not OFFICIAL disclosure and all that it imply to YOU mentally and emotionally. ive seen all of the x files and have the jim marrs and stanton firedman books,but,if/when PROPER DISCLOSURE happens,i WILL freak and so will you.

lastly and worst of all,the abuse i took on here actually made me feel sorry for darwin! i DARED to state a theory and was not met with the open minded replies i expected from a site like ATS,but was met with mostly insults. which makes feel and this IS truly sad:ATS is just another site...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

whsat utter twaddle - you are now claiming victory and vindication - WTF ?????

your basic falacy was the ubiquitous generalisation that :

in the event of x [ in this case unspecified " disclosure " ] then EVERYONE would do ` y ` [ in this case panic ]

if you cannot see the flaws in your own thinking - its you who has got your head stuck in a sand box - not us

every recorded paradim shift or monumentous event in human history has preciptated a broad spectrum of responses

your assumption that ` disclosure ` is going to buck the trend is assanine

lastly - i am insulted too - that you have decreed a priori what i will do , in the event of a ill defined future hypothetical event - how dare you

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

So you base your conclusion on what exactly.

Have you any idea of what it feels like to even be within 50 feet of an alien ?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

For those of you who are well versed, and who have studied UFOs and aliens, you will know what I am talking about. For those of you who are skeptics, you need to start researching more.

So i guess that about leaves those who actually do know what the term "disclosure" is all about. Its not pretty and its not here to help, hows that for disclosure..!

edit:fordisclosure..! (for disclosure..!)

[edit on 15-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't care about disclosure one way or the other! But I do care that trillions of dollars get diverted into these black ops projects so some general can get a hard-on over the latest in space weapons or saucer tech! Why the hell should the people be funding this #e and get no benefit!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Your theory is wrong. First off, everybody is vastly different. To assume that everyone can possibly have the same reaction to the same thing would imply that we are robitic in nature which is the furthest from the truth. The truth is that while some ppl may freak out, others will be calm and feel justified that their watching of those programs resulted in choosing the right interpretation. How can you assume that everyone can have the same reaction. I myself am a devout Christian and I wouldn't freak out. No 2 ppl are exactly alike, and no entire mass of beings react alike, and you are wrong. Admit it, admit it!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Have you any idea of what it feels like to even be within 50 feet of an alien ?

I would like to hear your description

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This treath is like if the disclosure would be something common, like let say andy cooper comes on CNN news one night on 360 and he announce : Yes they are here folks, its all truth..aliens are real! the gov admit it!

I think that kind of disclosure to the mass population woundt be that freaking to everybody (like i said an informative disclosure) and they can handdle that easy. People think that disclosure means just a news cable a conference of some short and some gov officials and scientist saying yes we know aliens are there and exist and have come here many times...thank you for your time cya later, take your chocolate before sleep.

I am laughing, people in ATS can handdle that truth easy, no doubt about it, but what about third kind contact..or fourth kind, how much people around the forum thinks they can handdle seeing an alien being on your own room and abduct you...how many you think can handdel that?...

I am sorry but people cant handdle that TRUTH! like i said people will crap on their pants and get afraid...
I did when it happen to me...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well I believe if any sane, logical and intellectual person really had to give it any thought WITHOUT videos and pics and possible bases on the moon and Mars etc simply the sheer number of galaxies harboring millions and billions of star systems - stars that HAVE their own planetary system in place JUST like our solar system - i am sure it is simply a reality that there is life on other planets - possibly life on millions of other planets and most definitely planets OLDER than earth with much higher levels of intellect and, not to mention, technology.

The fact that we need proof is simply a human necessity to know - we humans are inquisitive beings by nature.

Nope, I don't need proof I simply look up into the sky and know that there are perhaps multiple billions of other beings doing the exact same thing.

In much the same way a fish doesn't know we exist - and doesn't really care; life above and below the water is much the same as comparing life on Earth and Life on Pukanukananaar (don't search - fictional) but you get the idea.

Yes, there is life and there are "beings" flying around the universe - perhaps they do and perhaps they don't know we exist - do they care? Possibly not or they would possibly bring their fishing poles/rods!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
lastly and worst of all,the abuse i took on here actually made me feel sorry for darwin!

Well I was surprised the reactions you got. So few reacted without thinking. With anger and never stopped to see the real question.

You didn't get flags on this one, but you sure touched a nerve. Wouldn't it be fascinating to have a web cam in their house when disclosure comes? Would love to see the reality.

Right now there is something seriously wrong with the sun, they have just made satellite data 'classified' and cut off scientists view of things 'incoming'

NASA says "Solar wind lowest in recorded history - Ulysses Probe
NASA says we can expect the most massive ever solar maximum in the next few years
NASA says there was a huge hole in the earth magnetosphere

Something is happening.. it doesn't look good... but I doubt it has anything to do with aliens

Lets see how everyone handles the sun doing to Earth what happened to Mars... not saying it will... but what if...

Don't blame all of ATS... you just made them look in the mirror

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't believe they will act in a malicious when they "eventually" get here - i say that very loosely - but what i will say is i will be more worried about my little girl and family than myself. THAT is my only real fear.

I can't say i won't be anxious - the typical fear of the unknown WILL get hold of us all!

I can't say i believe someone would go to the fridge, crack an ale and sit outside on a deck chair

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shearder

You are still making the same assumption... that disclosure MUST be about Aliens...

What if its not? Just simply the end of life as we know it and the PTB THINK they can escape it?

They built the doomsday seed vault in Norway

There are hundreds of MILES of secret tunnels that have nothing to do with Aliens... Cheyenne Mountain complex has levels that even a Senator is not allowed access two, and some with the right clearance can only get a few levels further

The Sun is acting up, local space has some weird things happening

A hole in the magnetosphere will let in all those lovely cosmic rays

They MAY have spacecraft but even a Base on Mars would not necessarily help...

The reason the OP got so much hate directed at him is because most are sure its alien related and they are ready to meet one...

I think everyone should star and flag this thread... because he got to ya

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Some people will panic and freak out, but not all. Take into consideration the people who are already in the know and those who have researched the existence of extraterrestrials and have reached their own conclusions.

I believe that there is intelligent life out there. If there was only one other civilization found it would seem like us vs them and that could be worrisome for some. However, I doubt there would be only us and one other civilization. There would be multiple groups with their own agendas. Some good, some bad.

Disclosure will happen when those in control are ready. I believe that when intelligent life is admitted it will also come with an agreement of safety/cooperation. We would trust a collective to ultimately do what was right more than we would a single entity. They will also admit that they have known of and been working with them for some time. Both of these reasons will help set people's minds at ease. Following disclosure I doubt we will see ETs freely walking the planet mingling with us like in Star Wars. As has been the case so far, it will be slow and well thought out,

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well I was surprised the reactions you got. So few reacted without thinking. With anger and never stopped to see the real question.

Right now there is something seriously wrong with the sun, they have just made satellite data 'classified' and cut off scientists view of things 'incoming'

I thought this thread was about people running/screaming/hiding when/if ETs were revealed? Why are you talking about the sun? Maybe you are the one who didn't consider "the real question". But then again I'm probably just angry! ('
')

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Staringintoinfinity]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Staringintoinfinity]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by shearder

You are still making the same assumption... that disclosure MUST be about Aliens...

Yep, it could simply be disclosure about something totally unrelated - and i too associate disclosure with "aliens" simply because that is what we normally associate it with and that is basically what the OP was referring to (assumption )...

However, Z, you are damn right - it may have nothing to do with aliens - or it might LOL

Anyways, I wonder if it will happen in my life time. I hope so - not sure what i will hear or how i will react.

[Edit to add]
FLAGGED

[edit on 15/6/2009 by shearder]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I believe that I can handle the truth... A co-worker and I have just
completed an intense year long investigation into the truth about
artifacts and ruins located on the Moon. We have positive proof of
ruins and structures, including a mile wide structure with two large
prongs as well as what appears to be a humanoid body wedged in
a valley area. These photos have Never been seen before and we
went so far as to send a few select copies to R.C. Hoagland. We are
still waiting for a reply, but when the world sees what we have, it will
be stunning. We are trying to decide between book or website. The
Photos provided are of the "pronged" structure. ISO noise reduction
on the black and white photo. Other photo is false color enhancement.
If anyone thinks this is a joke, we can provide ATS Administrators with
the NSSDC file numbers for the raw photos and view the anomalies on
their own. However, we intend to publish our findings one way or another
and once we have revealed their location it's going to be on!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by wishfixer]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by wishfixer]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wishfixer
I believe that I can handle the truth... A co-worker and I have just
completed an intense year long investigation into the truth about
artifacts and ruins located on the Moon. We have positive proof of
ruins and sturctures...

There are numerous threads regarding "artifacts/objects" on the moon. You should have come here first before looking into this for a year. There are guys like ZORGON, MikeSingh etc that have hordes of information about MANY things... Don't you just love ATS??

You could have spent just a week reading here!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

sorry... but there are many people who have had personal experiences with flesh and blood extra-terrestrials and/or inter-dimensionals and are doing just fine given the circumstances.

that comment does not apply to everyone.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You have some nerve telling me what I can and cannot handle. It usually takes quite a bit to get me worked up, but you have managed to do so in the short period of time it took me to read your post. I would think that most members have given much thought as to how they would react if and when the government confirms what most of us may already know and are already prepared for mentally. I personally think if we are to worry about anything to do with the disclosure of visitors from other worlds, it would be their agenda. I'm sure there are people in different parts of the world who would panic, simply because they haven't had the vast amount of media access we have enjoyed over the years, and might even think the E.T's are gods or demons of some sort. I think if our visitors meant us any harm, they would have taken us out at the time of the first atomic explosions, rather than wait until we have developed even more powerful and murderous weapons than those first bombs. For quite some time now I've had a strong gut feeling that disclosure is going to take place very soon, yet I don't feel that as a whole, we're ready for it. Again, just my own opinion. We are much too primitive and warlike. Those who control the masses do not want us to have access to anything that will be beneficial and free, since their money would fast become useless, and without it they would have no power. When disclosure takes place, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are told at the same time that it is the intention of the E.T's to take over the planet and enslave us, which will then make the forming of a 'one world government' quite easy. I suppose I should now put longer legs on my couch, making it easier for me to dive under.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join