It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
a reply to uioup. that' so laughable. middle class families cant handle immigrants moving in next door nevermind aliens! ONE LAST TIME. when or if full and proper alien disclosure happens,man kind WILL sweat. and all internet ego aside,so will i and YOU.

The thing you can't handle is the fact that many of us will welcome alien disclosure and even presence. I won't sweat because the evil-ET scenario is meant to create fear. Such propaganda works on non-critical thinking minds, like yours.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
My stock portfolio can't handle disclosure.

When it happens, I'd like some advance notice so that I can switch ALL of my investments to precious metals, ammo, and food.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESBI won't sweat because the evil-ET scenario is meant to create fear. Such propaganda works on non-critical thinking minds, like yours.

You will be the first to run for the hills when you find out disclosure is NOT what you want it to be...

Calling the evil ET scenario 'propaganda' means you have already decided what disclosure will be..

Too bad... your wrong
If they were all friendly and here to help, we would be having lunch with them right now

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Visiting ESBI won't sweat because the evil-ET scenario is meant to create fear. Such propaganda works on non-critical thinking minds, like yours.

You will be the first to run for the hills when you find out disclosure is NOT what you want it to be...

Calling the evil ET scenario 'propaganda' means you have already decided what disclosure will be..

Too bad... your wrong
If they were all friendly and here to help, we would be having lunch with them right now

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

Please, stop, you are TOO funny and I can't stop laughing!

YOU know what disclosure will reveal and how anyone would react? First, you claim ETs are "evil". What proof do you have that all the various species/races are evil? It appears that it is YOU who have prejudged disclosure and expect nothing but an invasion of hostile aliens. You are simply parroting what you've seen in movies, tv and in churches. You, as have many others, have buckled under fear and have concluded that you know what will happen when/if we ever have disclosure by the US.

Your final comment is another serious lapse in logic as well. There is no reason that friendly ETs would necessisarily even make full contact with us. There are very possibly physical reasons why they can't just yet. Research that point alone and you might conclude that something besides hostile intentions are at play here. And perhaps there are spiritual ones as well. Perhaps they are awaiting us to shed our superstitions, such as our primitive religious beliefs, before introducing themselves to us fully. Either way, there are many different ETs -- some good, some bad, and some neutral as to humanity.

Finally, maybe you should start to think a little deeper than all you've been told or even read and realize that reality is infinitely more complex and fascinating than what we are able to discern. There is so much more to this picture than any of us can imagine that NONE of us can claim to know anything. Nothing is as it seems and the fact that disclosure has not happened is a hint of that fact.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Visiting ESB]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What's there to panic about?
The day it happens will be the most important date in mankind's history.
When we finally hear those words..."we are not alone"
(IF, of course)
Just thinking about being the only intelligent life forms in the universe is gut wrenching.
The universe is to big to be just our home.

The day it's official, we must REJOICE!
There is no time for panic and chaos.
Vacations to other worlds anyone?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
What's there to panic about?

The Panic.

Think of the effect this will have on what's left of the economy.

When disclosure happens (the version where the president gets on TV and tells everyone); I'm gonna switch many of my investments to the defense industry and metals.

Everything else will go down the crapper - except for a few industries (so get in on the ground level).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Of course it's about money....should of known!

When disclosure happens, money will be the last thing on my mind.
How can one think of currency when our greatest moment arrives?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

see below messed up original post

[edit on 7-8-2009 by wishfixer]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

await no more

the project is finished. i know the rules forbid posting links in the thread like advertisements. but as soon as I meet the criteria for sending a private message ill send u the link.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Still think you can?

now that the dust has settled on this thread, i would like to add that i still maintain that the VAST majority of the human population will suffer greatly at official disclosure.

now you argue against this fact with macho posturing designed to comfort your ego,but i am right. when or if official disclosure is made [either through government sources or alien attack or landing] you will freak out huge style!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Once you have seen a UFO at close distance - Step 1 of disclosure has occurred. I have completed step 1 and I'm doing fine.

Step 2 - the government says aliens exist - I will be skeptical. The government lies.

Step 3 - seeing actual aliens face to face - I've been doing Kegel Exorcises to prepare myself. /s

edit - don't want to be near a fan.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is a joke. You're thinking of the 1930's radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds."

I know that the news is not trustworthy, and if the news were to disclose or talk about an alien landing or alien threat I wouldn't believe it.

I suspect that the most likely thing to happen is a staged/hoaxed alien landing at the end of the 2012 Olympic Games, resulting in an artificial alien threat with world government as the solution.

All I know is not to trust the television. TV is for sheep.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I’ve been thinking about creating a thread about this lately and seems like the discussion on this thread kind of settled. But I’d really like to hear your opinions on my take on the subject. (could be long post so beware...
)
First I want to tell you about a recent event in Turkey which I will use as a reference later on. Couple of weeks ago Fenerbahce lost the championship in the final game (Turkish Soccer League) and almost everbody was certain that they would win it. When the game ended literally thousands of people went rioting in the streets, vandalized shops and cars and burned their own stadium.

Now with this in mind here’s what I think... Even though we might think that we are ready for disclosure I don’t share the same confidence in man. Almost everday I think that I’m sharing the city I live in with millions of homosapien looking neandarthals. When we are thinking of the effects of disclosure I believe we should think “what would these people do?” before thinking “how would I respond?” .
I came up with a list of my expected reactions:

- There will be a percentage of people who will feel disappointed (about religion, about their beliefs, about their world view etc.) and start acting like Fenerbahce fans. There is a great possibility that this dissappointment will turn into undirected rage spewing all over the place.

- There will be some people who are actually surprised and don’t know how to react and what to think.

- There will be a percentage of lowlifes who don’t give a damn about culturel connection between interstellar races and think it as a chance to use people’s surprise for financial/political gain. Some powerseekers trying to manipulate the surprised crowd into cults/groups/new religious thoughts etc. Etc. I mean come on, surely there’ll be some lowlifes who’ll try to exploit the situation!

- There’ll be even lowerlives
Small fish you could say. I can imagine thugs who don’t have the mindset to think about the greatness of the event and just can think within the constraints of their small world not panicing nor getting surprised. Rather they’ll pretend as if the world is in chaos and use the excited state of the society to commit all kinds of crimes (looting, rapes, grudge murders...) I can imagine there’ll be such people who’ll feel like they won’t be held liable for anything they do after that point on and they can now do whatever they wanted to do before and couldn’t.

- Lastly, I’m sure there’ll be a percentage of people like me, who definetly belives in intelligent extraterresterial life, think that they are ready for whatever they could throw. But actually can’t... When I was watching the Ancient Aliens and saw the part about Annunaki and humans as slaves theory it really disturbed me. I’ve always thought that even if there are E.T. superior to us it would be due to their older age. I felt like them and us are both creations of this universe, have both unlimited potential (we just need a few aeons more maybe
) thus equals in that sense. But if they actually created us artificially we are not their equals. We may not have an unlimited potential. It made me feel racially inferior and didn’t like that feeling a bit.
If such a thing would be the case it would be like learning that you are clone or AI and not real. Or like learning that you are attached to the Matrix
. Don’t know if I would be willing to take the blue pill in that case.

I’m sure the negative types of behavior in the event of disclosure will be more varied and the percentages won’t be small. In that case I wouldn’t freak out because of the “brain eating aliens” but because of the raging humans. I would worry about the behavior of the idiots filing the city that I live in.

Even though I firmly believe in the ET and I’m very curios about the truth behind “they” might have valid reasons to try to surpress the truth...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by bilb_o]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
well said,Bilbo o. when people say a variation of "people only reacted badly in the 1930's [war of the worlds] because they were less sophisticated back then",its very inuslting. we may have the internet and mobile phones and we believe we are clever swines,but human is human. when or if alien disclosure happens,in whatever form,mankind will never recover.

however,i will say this. the ONLY way we could handle this knowledge is if we have the ability to travel to the stars and meet them first;we are the greeters away from earth. otherwise,its time up for us!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

*crawls into ball and sobs* at the thought of disclosure

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Admit this. admit it. when or if UFO/ET/ disclosure happens,YOU will not be able to mentally handle it. you have all the conspiracy books,youve seen all the "are aliens real" programmes and youve even gone as far as to join ATS! but, if the day comes and YOU sit down in front of your TV and a news item begins with 'please remain calm.here is an emergancy message from..." YOU will freak,cry and run for under your beds. there WILL be riots in the street. there WILL be mass panic. and there WILL be trouble that YOU can even begin to contemplate. the trouble will come from groups and corners you cant even begin to imagine. and you? YOU will be the first to scream in fear. THIS is why disclosure will NEVER happen. because,despite the "the government is fibbing and i demand the truth for us tax payers" comments,you cant handle the truth. and i couldnt either.

Yes sir, you are absolutely correct. How could I forget? My mind is so weak and programmed that alltogether the world will collapse. The mumbo jumbo of this very information of disclosure will be devastating and will shake society down to its knees. We need to build more asylums, quick! My apologies for thinking otherwise. I bow to you for informing me ahead, so that I can be prepared. Thank you master, ehm, wacko, for you englighting negativity. Well done, sir, well done, informative! Yeah, let's live in the dark. Got a candle?

P.S. Read bilb_o's response for a proper reply, he has good thoughts!

[edit on 27/5/10 by Cybernet]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The reason the NSA/CIA keeps the lid on ets is they want them to have the element of surprise when they attack...you won't have a clue what to do..after all you were told they weren't even real, repeatedly ...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Admit this. admit it. when or if UFO/ET/ disclosure happens,YOU will not be able to mentally handle it. you have all the conspiracy books,youve seen all the "are aliens real" programmes and youve even gone as far as to join ATS! but, if the day comes and YOU sit down in front of your TV and a news item begins with 'please remain calm.here is an emergancy message from..." YOU will freak,cry and run for under your beds.
there WILL be riots in the street. there WILL be mass panic. and there WILL be trouble that YOU can even begin to contemplate. the trouble will come from groups and corners you cant even begin to imagine. and you? YOU will be the first to scream in fear. THIS is why disclosure will NEVER happen. because,despite the "the government is fibbing and i demand the truth for us tax payers" comments,you cant handle the truth. and i couldnt either.

I handle torture from bad ETs frequently. I also am enlightened by good ones occasionally. And I have frequent contact with both. I can definitely handle disclosure....................................

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The government is disclosing in such a manner to minimise panic. That is why we have documentaries about UFOs and aliens on History channel, yet there are people who do not believe in them. If they can keep disclosure as slow as possible, there will never be a mob mentality created by a panic.

By showing facts about UFOs and real reports along with false footage and fakers it becomes harder for the viewer to distinguish between the both. This is mind control, as it keeps disclosure slow. That is why a half-hour UFO special will only have 5 seconds of real footage.

Disclosure happens on an individual basis. As long as there are doubters and sceptics there will never be a panic.

I do believe that a 9/11 scale event may be imminent soon, involving an artificial alien threat. This would lead to a one world government, and the weaponisation of space.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh yes i can handle disclosure,it is the non believers and the so called one's who are telling us they don't exist are the ones that can't handle it,the Gallup Poll has confirmed that half the world already believe aliens are realI think people would be highly ticked off at our goverment for hiding the infomation for a very long time,give the people of the world some credit

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join