It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You know what I cant handle ? Small minded people. Now I might not understand physics in mathematical form (but thats because I have things like work and I dunno a social life to consider, and I honestly believe I live a life which satisfies me and benifits my people and just COULDNT do the math and the life at once. My priorities are straight) , and I might not grasp every nuance of the cosmos, but I tell you what, I can grasp big concepts in basic principle. I posit that there is absolutely NOTHING that can be disclosed which would shatter my resolve , my solidarity. There is NOTHING I cant adapt to. Adaptation, advancement , growth of mind and body is what defines our entire race. I do not agree that the knowlege which could be disclosed is in fact staggering enough to bring all the years of evolution, which lead to this moment, and to me , you , and every other free thinking being on earth , crashing to the ground . Its only pathetic individuals like those who think 9/11 was a pure terror attack , and not one of the most sinister treasons in history, who would quake in fear from new data. New data is one of the many forms of input that this race requires .

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

BTW he exclaimed nothing, I get the impression that one was someone near the camera or sound recording equipment , who either was part of the journalistic set, or was someone who didnt realise how close to the recorder he was. Clearly different vocal characteristics.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

do yopu always take ` the onion ` seriously ???????????

[edit on 19-6-2009 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
do yopu always take ` the onion ` seriously ???????????

Do you always just read selectively to make your observations?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess you picked a good nick name

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StoryPeople even come onto this site and try really hard to tell you the truth and what happens, most of you reject it out right because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Or the so called proof was not good enough for you.

I think the Op is right ....you can't handle it and really you just don't want to know.

There you go
Simply put and right on the mark

Check your U2U's in a minute
I sent you a document that I posted several times, yet only three people at ATS have ever taken the time to read it and reply. Let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
but I tell you what, I can grasp big concepts in basic principle. I posit that there is absolutely NOTHING that can be disclosed which would shatter my resolve , my solidarity. There is NOTHING I cant adapt to. Adaptation, advancement , growth of mind and body is what defines our entire race. I do not agree that the knowlege which could be disclosed is in fact staggering enough to bring all the years of evolution, which lead to this moment, and to me , you , and every other free thinking being on earth , crashing to the ground ..

Really? You positive?

Just recently they cut access to the satellites and made incoming asteroid data CLASSIFIED

You have heard all the hype about Nibiru and 2012

So WHAT IF that is true?

Tell me oh brave one... how will you handle THIS?

This is what will happen if a large asteroid, even smaller than the Moon, hits Earth. But if one IS on the way (and I don't mean Nibiru but merely an asteroid ) we would now have no way to know as they cut off access to that data. We are back to relying on amateur astronomers to give us a heads up so we can kiss our butts goodbye before we see it coming in the sky...

Now tell me honestly... are you ready for THAT? All our history, all our great works... wiped out like the dinosaurs a few million years ago...

And the universe will never know we existed... unless we really do have that space fleet hidden behind the moon to take a few of us away

[edit on 19-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Arnold (the saucer sighting to hit the papers) saw one of those and
everyone said it was a saucer.
See how people can be absolutely incorrect.
Mostly because Intel never divulged the fearsome weapon to the public.
Intel does things like that.

So what is the fear this time.
We were already attacked in 2001 by the people we should fear.
Why pump up more fear in the wrong direction.

The Arnold wing had the Tesla motor so it would out perform normal craft.
The Upstate NY wing sighting was a large rendition.

See at 9:54..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I will again try to make it clear that denial of disclosure is disclosure itself. I hope you enjoy the ride.

Ancient Fossil Bacteria : Pictured above are two kinds cyanobacteria from the Bitter Springs chert of central Australia, a site dating to the Late Proterozoic, about 850 million years old. On the left is a colonial chroococcalean form, and on the right is the filamentous Palaeolyngbya.

www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/822b059b2ae0c263.jpg[/atsimg]

In the image bellow is another fossil which was retrieved from Antarctica and is dated at 4 billion years old from Mars.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/50d9134bf7682a84.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously you can see the similarity between the two bacteria. The difference is 3 billion plus years of evolution between Earth and Mars. If we have only evolved in 800 plus million's of years, i wonder what several billion years of evolution would evolve into.

Do you now understand that disclosure has already happened and people are too frantic to realize it. They have been programmed since the late 30's to have a concept of what aliens and ufo's and disclosure is meant to be according to conditioning.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
People can decide any which way what the signs means.
Forestall was killed for any number of conspiratorial reason
but I have never heard the one I favor.
Patton may have been the first casualty of the secret science.
They are disclosed for the conspiracy researcher but hardly
think disclosure to all in the Illuminati history books let alone
the History Channel before we all see God.

Has anything been returned from Mars.
The Moon only had rocks.
Was there life in the Moon rocks.

Electron microscopes can find many little items that we find
to disclose as life.

ED: I posted the wing thing since you posted the wing photo.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/61eab445a51ff7e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Flying Wing over Gottingen 1939,

Nice picture
I got one two...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00900f01eb65.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e5371dbf519.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a013dbd4252c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Story

I think the Op is right ....you can't handle it and really you just don't want to know.

You mustn't generalize or paint us all with the same brush.

Some of us want to know - and spend our time searching for truths; even though they move.

Strangely, it is those of us ho have extensively researched the matter who usually turn out to be the ones who are against disclosure.

There are certain truths that one must earn; Without the wisdom gained on the journey to it, a truth is not fully appreciated and rarely understood.

*And besides, who wants the Chinese and other nations to have the specs to War-Decisive technology now that they can outmanufacture us?

You're right, sorry there are lots of people on this site who are very deep understanding, open and informed. Unfortunately there is also some which you are small minded and well... anyway sorry you are right, one can not just paint with a broad brush.

Sorry to take so long to reply, I can only get on line a few hours per day.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Dear Exuberant1

From Exuberant1 “Strangely, it is those of us who have extensively researched the matter who usually turn out to be the ones who are against disclosure.

There are certain truths that one must earn; Without the wisdom gained on the journey to it, a truth is not fully appreciated and rarely understood.”

You have it in a nut shell if the populace really knew the truth there may be no future.

Just maybe that is what they are trying to hide.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Dear TrueBrit

We all seam to think we want the truth, on this I think we can agree.

However I don’t think a lot of us have really considered how bad that truth could possibly be.

Heaven forbid but if a world wide belief where to spread of coming apocalypse too the point where nations down tools until the truth be know then just maybe we might find out what is really going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
the History Channel before we all see God.

Has anything been returned from Mars.
The Moon only had rocks.
Was there life in the Moon rocks.

Electron microscopes can find many little items that we find
to disclose as life.

ED: I posted the wing thing since you posted the wing photo.
[edit on 6/19/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

To begin with, i not do hope you think or feel that i am attacking you or your views, as i must clarify that we are merely engaged in a conversation. I will also refrain from uploading images as it defeats the purpose.

This is true, people are confused from the moment they begin comprehending independent thought possess and adaptation. This usually begins at the age of 4-6 and is a processes which ends when the body ceases to exist. ( Note: I am only referring to this time line and no metaphysical or theoretical time line )

Indeed, he did attempt to go back on what he had originally agreed upon. As for the countless stories throughout the web, this is a typical process which is still applied to our current time, when one needs to confuse and derail any persons from approaching what should not be approached. As i am sure you too have seen the pattern as many millions have, but all have never achieved to find the actual reason, this is, how successful the parameters are.

Patton, well there was a person who thought he was above everyone and was quickly dealt with, obviously you have read how quickly he was dethroned within a heartbeat.

the History Channel before we all see God

I am slightly lost with this paragraph, so i do hope my answer covers it otherwise you could perhaps expand on your thought so i may have a clearer understanding.

The disclosure for the conspiracy researcher is not limited to them, everyone has the opportunity to research and come to what ever conclusion he/she may or may not believe in. The term Illuminati is a term which was published to identify an idea which stems from before ancient recorded history. There was no real name, as the name was given to publish and sell a product named "books". The Illuminati as you name them have since before the recording of history, symbols (images,shapes), this is how one identifies one another. Their are so called "books" which are indeed almost impossible to find but are completely written with symbols(shapes,images) are relating to mathematical equations depicting a time line of events. All other "books" relating to that ideology ("Illuminati") which are written in a language are mere deflections.

In order for you to understand the "disclosure" term, you must take a look around you, everything has a common denominator and that is the usage of mathematics and images. Languages were originally derived from pronounciations of equations and images as vocal references and had a prime directive of forcing more oxygen into the lungs to enrich the body's cells and in turn fuel your most prized possession within your body. " The Brain"

A simple test you might want to conduct upon yourself to further understand the successful deflection is to open your native language dictionary and select which ever words or sentences you wish to use. Now while you memorize them, notice your breathing pattern, see how many words or sentences you can vocally announce while inhaling. About now you might have noticed that you are unable to inhale and pronounce any complete and coherent word or phrase.

Our very own means of communication between one another have been altered to lower the content of oxygen. This is the outcome of our first encounter with a higher intelligent species way before any history or mythology was recorded. This is why our brain only consumes such a limited percent of its capacity. This is why we have so many dialects on the planet.

That is why, denial of disclosure is disclosure. We will not be able to understand the complexity of disclosure and implications on our very own recorded history of evolution.

edit: not

[edit on 20-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Im a realist. If thats going to be my lot, then aside from making sure I have coverd all the bases, that there really is no way off this planet for me, I will be sorting out my affairs, telling the lady I love that Im sorry we havent got longer, and just making sure that all my folks are at least comfortable untill the end.
No sense what so ever in just collapsing because the odds are too slim for survival. Good greif, if either of my grandfathers had done that during ww2 I would never have come about in the first place. I owe them stoicism and dignity . I tell you what I wont be doing, I wont be soiling my self every ten minuites and running around going "the end is nigh oh god help us!"
I think I would also like to make an effort to at least tidy up the neighborhood. Like preparing a corpse for the crematorium. It'd be a shame if old mother earth went out with breadcrumbs on her blouse so to speak .

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can handle disclosure, i have been waiting for it all my life.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
WEll lets be frank, fake disclosures have occurred in the past, 3 times with war of the worlds radio broadcasts. It did cause mass hysteria and people did freak out, and in the one case that it occurred in a different country, riots broke out and people died. I don't think i would, i don't think many people who are willing to go to ats to read this will either, but we are no majority, and it is right to assume that this is one reason that we wont be told about this anytime soon. However if aliens have made contact, and were hostile, you could safely assume that we would know about it, anyway, disclosure would lead us to a more common ground and probably bring the world closer together and put us in a bigger scale of things.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I can handle disclosure, i have been waiting for it all my life.

Well lucky you

Because today I have some REAL disclosure for you...

I have a good stock of firewood and installed a wood burning stove... lots of wool blankets I picked up from the emergency centers... and a years supply of food for the family and a well stocked arsenal

Why?

415,000 Year Temperature Graph

Lake Vostok is a fresh water lake under the ice at Vostok Station (Russian) in Antarctica. This lake is not frozen due to geothermal conditions, however the last time it saw daylight was 420,000 years ago..

They have been drilling down to the water... they started seeing unknown microbes in the ice as they got close, so wisely stopped. Seems they figured out that releasing ancient living microbes was a bad idea (ya think? )

The point is that the ice cores are like tree ring cores... they show the temperature by thickness and density of the ice over 415,000 years...

Here is the result

The ICE doesn't lie ... buy parkas... it's going to get chilly

OH and BTW... the PTB are already preparing for the deep chill

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic
Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t
www.globalresearch.ca...

How's that for 'disclosure'?

Are you ready for that?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Strange.... I'm totally agree whit you... (star!)

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Taymour]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join