It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike If only because it will prove that the Universe isn't filled with irrational self-deluded people!

No only creatures that think you taste good with ketchup or consider you useful for the "Sulfur Mines of Io"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
To the OP's statement. As far as Obama or the SOD coming on a live national broadcast to state that the ET presence is real, I know for damn sure I'll be jumping up and down with excitment and I definately wont be crying on my wifes shoulder screaming WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!". Why wold you freak out unless they specificly said, they're planning an attack on our race? Although that would be pretty scary if that actually happened but dont you think the human race would come together and fight for survival? I sure as hell think we would...
On the other hand, obviously no one can say for sure how they'd react to personal contact with an EBE but if I sensed it was peacfull, I think I'd be brave enough to see if I could communicate with it up close.

To me, it just seems like we're supposed to learn of them soon to come as part of human destiny. Sounds a little korny but I've had a gut feeling for about 12 yrs that we would become aware of aliens around the 2014 time frame.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1camericWhy wold you freak out unless they specificly said, they're planning an attack on our race? Although that would be pretty scary if that actually happened but dont you think the human race would come together and fight for survival? I sure as hell think we would...
On the other hand, obviously no one

Precisely the point
Since we DON'T know the truth, they may be keeping it from us because they ARE planning an attack and having even 50% of the world in a panic state would not help things and disrupt everything

Human raise coming together? Hell yeah many would and attempt to take them out... but that comes AFTER the initial shock wears off and people recover.

The OP only deals with the initial revelation, not whether or not we will recover and the gungho will grab their weapons

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
would this bill qualify as some sort of advance warning disclosure?

the Homeland Security Preparedness Act ...

I would really appreciate some feedback?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by susan 1963
would this bill qualify as some sort of advance warning disclosure?

the Homeland Security Preparedness Act ...

I would really appreciate some feedback?

www.youtube.com...

the link button didnt work ... manual link sorry

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by susan 1963

Here you go susan1963

You only need to copy diwjpkwamjc

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think it's definitely a valid point, and that the desire to know can blind us to all sorts of potential problems. I honestly believe that huge numbers of people might well suffer some sort of nervous collapse, and when that happens on a large scale anything is possible.
I don't simply mean the immediate and radical ontology shift and how it would affect groups - governments, religious bodies, etc. I mean how it would affect us all on a smaller scale.
In the film 'Signs' there's a superb bit of acting by Joaquin (?) Phoenix, when he's watching the first news reports and sees a fleeting image of an alien. The way he blurts a noise and jumps off his chair really struck me as authentic because it portrayed an earthy reaction of shock.
I think that the reality - even if only seen on TV - would produce all sorts of psychological reactions that we may not be able to predict. Their superior intelligence might for instance produce a primal and inescapable pall of fear that it would be difficult to rationalise away. Also, just the mere sight of an intelligent creature whose physiology and physicality is not of the Earth, and therefore alien in a whole new way, might produce a sort of xenophobic reaction of revulsion or terror in the extreme. I know it sounds rather uncivilised and pessimistic, but I know perfectly decent and intelligent people who are quite capable of discarding thousands of years of cultural evolution and millions of years of physical evolution in a nanosecond if there's a spider involved. And where I live we don't have dangerous spiders. The only way one could kill you is if you leapt through a window to avoid it.
My point is that we might all find ourselves in the powerful grip of some atavistic response to extra-terrestrials, which we may not be able to predict. Something whose biology is alien to Earth could produce all sorts of strange reactions in perfectly intelligent people.
I'd love to know too. It's just that I know my own reaction might surprise me. And I don't like the sound of those sulphur mines on Io.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by susan 1963

Here you go susan1963

You only need to copy diwjpkwamjc

WHHHHATTTT THHeeeee FUUUUUUU.......

Thats makes you raise an eyebrow!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WHAT????

At 1.34

UNDERGROUND [classified] BIRTHING CENTERS????
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Now can someone here do a transcript for me on this video?

I picked out a few key words

At 0.54 he say "Flesh eating"

At 1.08 he says "their enormous size and other worldly strength"

At 1.15 after "should events occur in urban areas" he pauses and excalims "Jesus..."

At 1.34 he says Underground [classified] protected birthing facilities

WTF???

[edit on 18-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If it is being read by a politician, its really not that classified. The term classified is used when ordering Toilet Paper for the White House, so yeah, you shouldn't be that shocked.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
If it is being read by a politician, its really not that classified. The term classified is used when ordering Toilet Paper for the White House, so yeah, you shouldn't be that shocked.

So he exclaimed 'Jesus..." over a toilet paper order?
Well how about you just send me a copy of that bill. Then I can decide if I am shocked or not.

BTW the best way to find secret bases is watch the grocery trucks that deliver the toilet paper

Here is Ron Paul's take on this video
Posted Oct 15, 2007 1:11 PM

ronpaul.meetup.com...

Oh YEAH... ready for disclosure

[edit on 18-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There are way worse possibilities than an alien invasion. What about the mindwarping terror of the astral realms. If nuts and bolts aliens came down I couldant give a rats.

I say YOU will bab your astral pants when you see the true nature of reality. In fact, you probably wont even keep your sanity.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
ive never heard of onion tv so i went and had a look

you americans sure do have a strange sense of humour

tx for the feedback !

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Free Energy : The Disclosure Project

or see here:

He says Tesla saucers have Helium engines and Men In Black make
sure if you saw that engine you forgot about it.

Yeah Disclosure will be Earth shaking.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Yeah Disclosure will be Earth shaking.

What is the first directive when assessing a possible or future threat ?

Is it intelligence gathering ?

Is the answer Yes ?

Perhaps now you can see why we have so many eyes in the sky and there mostly not focused on earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I find this thread quite funny.... the fact is that disclosure is every where, it is all around you, in movies, in books, in the bible, in statues, in Art and in history. People even come onto this site and try really hard to tell you the truth and what happens, most of you reject it out right because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Or the so called proof was not good enough for you.

I think the Op is right ....you can't handle it and really you just don't want to know.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story

I think the Op is right ....you can't handle it and really you just don't want to know.

You mustn't generalize or paint us all with the same brush.

Some of us want to know - and spend our time searching for truths; even though they move.

Strangely, it is those of us ho have extensively researched the matter who usually turn out to be the ones who are against disclosure.

There are certain truths that one must earn; Without the wisdom gained on the journey to it, a truth is not fully appreciated and rarely understood.

*And besides, who wants the Chinese and other nations to have the specs to War-Decisive technology now that they can outmanufacture us?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story

I find this thread quite funny.... the fact is that disclosure is every where, it is all around you, in movies, in books, in the bible, in statues, in Art and in history. People even come onto this site and try really hard to tell you the truth and what happens, most of you reject it out right because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Or the so called proof was not good enough for you.

Those who know about it, well, lets say they don't even bother with the disclosure issue as all and every organization is using a money pyramid scheme to maintain constant flow of income.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/61eab445a51ff7e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Flying Wing over Gottingen 1939,

[edit on 19-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Nice pic Tristar. Ive never seen one airborne like that before.

newspundit.web.aplus.net...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join