It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Reply to Shearder...

Well... you are right about ATS and the astounding amount of info which one can find
on this site. But my co-worker, Jamie V. and I began this investigation because of an
arguement which developed at our work over Hoaglands book, "Dark Mission" which I
received as a birthday gift. We simply did'nt believe that there were artifacts on the
Moon or Mars. We decided to conduct our own investigation,
(which is what we do for a living) approaching this as if we were investigating a criminal
complaint.
We did'nt know about these websites or even how extensively others had
looked into these things. Honestly... when we read what the Brookings report
said concerning disclosure... we seriously considered keeping all
our findings secret and telling no one. We decided to get some "test" reactions to
our findings, and those who have seen the entire collection and information became
deeply disturbed
by it. But... we have decided to
put this out because it is better that people know these things exist, than to live in ignorance....
they're just going to have to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wishfixer
If anyone thinks this is a joke, we can provide ATS Administrators with
the NSSDC file numbers for the raw photos and view the anomalies on
their own. However, we intend to publish our findings one way or another
and once we have revealed their location it's going to be on!

Well that would be good, because without the image source they are worthless, even to Hoagland. We just went through this same thing here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also about someone with pictures and no source... also someone in the end wanting money before release of data

What you show in this image is intriguing. I anxiously await the source.
Until then...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
To some extent I agree with the OP. If you really knew what was going on behind the scenes, it would place some mental strain on the unprepared. For example suppose it was revealed that there were hordes of interdimensionals on our planet manipulating events and the thoughts of humans who were helpless before them! Moreover suppose that these 'alien's were inimical and hated us?

This is in fact exactly what is happening. Without outside intervention, the ordinary human has been shaped and warped by such beings and it explains, in part, why the world is so messed up.

Fortunately there is a way out of this mess, but most simply don't care to take the necessary steps, because it's too inconvenient.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

From Zorgon

“NASA says "Solar wind lowest in recorded history - Ulysses Probe
NASA says we can expect the most massive ever solar maximum in the next few years
NASA says there was a huge hole in the earth magnetosphere

Something is happening.. it doesn't look good... but I doubt it has anything to do with aliens”

Perhaps this is the secret to end all secrets, the reason for all the cover ups.

Think Alternative 3, yes I know it was fiction but what if Lesley Watkins hit on some truth. It kinda fit no??

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ha, umm... I'd like to think I would Not be cowering under my bed, for years ive been waiting for disclosure to happen and when it does, I dont think its gonna be such big news to all of us... as for riots, I cant wait to see how all the worlds religeons are gonna re-write their so called biblical history to fit aliens into the picture. All they really have to do is bring out all the original documentation that they've bn hiding to fit their stories.. I will be laughing at everyone who thought I was obsesive in believing, not hiding!
If I'd be crying it would be tears of joy and appreciation!

But I guarantee you, this is being done so slowly as to ease the idea into non-believers heads. It will not be breaking news by the time the US decides to bring their part!

And you, who apparently Will be hiding- dont forget the tinfoil hat!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think as Zorgon has said you are kinda missing the point here.

What if we all find out that disclosure means the rapture is the real disclosure.

We may all wake up one morning and find a lot of folks missing with nothing left for us to do than did a deep hole, not that will do any good.

Now there is a reason for the cover ups.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Could you imagine the madness that would ensue ??? half of the religious fanatics would claim the aliens to be demons, ... and bomb accordingly...... some would worship them.

questions would be raised, .... on every level, .... the government has a hard enough time on its own right now. This would dominate every level of politics, ...... the next president's campaign would probably focus on what to do in case of invasion.

People's worlds would be turned upside down. Membership on ATS would plummet, ..... due to people's heads literaly exploding.... even then every post would revolve around aliens. I could see the next Montell Williams show now ..... " My baby's daddy is a deadbeat alien "

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Admit this. admit it. when or if UFO/ET/ disclosure happens,YOU will not be able to mentally handle it. you have all the conspiracy books,youve seen all the "are aliens real" programmes and youve even gone as far as to join ATS! but, if the day comes and YOU sit down in front of your TV and a news item begins with 'please remain calm.here is an emergancy message from..." YOU will freak,cry and run for under your beds.
there WILL be riots in the street. there WILL be mass panic. and there WILL be trouble that YOU can even begin to contemplate. the trouble will come from groups and corners you cant even begin to imagine. and you? YOU will be the first to scream in fear. THIS is why disclosure will NEVER happen. because,despite the "the government is fibbing and i demand the truth for us tax payers" comments,you cant handle the truth. and i couldnt either.

I haven't read all the way though this thread, just the opening statements but I wanted to say to this statement... that you are 100% correct. People can't handle disclosure, I have tried this and people spin out, they can't cope with what you are telling them. They tell you you're telling lies or you're mental. They will even try to scream you down so to speak because they can't even cope with you trying to tell them. I am about to try again, this time using the messages in films etc to try and point out to them I am not lying, this is the truth and it is all around you.

Peoples minds have been deliberately programmed not to cope with the reality of the situation, we have all been trained to be politicly correct and not bias at all but I can assure you that the aliens as most people call them but they are not aliens, they belong here, are very bias, they do not play by our rules and if they want you, they want you and believe me it has nothing to do with what religion you are but if they don't, they don't and you are what is called a useless eater. It has nothing to do with being elite either, they are just getting a deal for helping and maybe they are getting the best deal, not sure about that but they are definitely getting a deal.

When they do disclose themselves people ought to run and hide, that would be sensible but it will make no difference, once they have rounded up who they want, they will exterminate everyone else. This is the way of it, they breed us up in the land of stench and then they wipe out the evidence of our existence and start again. Like a farmer burning his paddock when the crop is done so as not to contaminate the next crop. Think of it like this if you do a breeding programme you have to keep getting rid of the poor stock or all your stock turns into rubbish. Noah's Ark is a symbolism for what happens, we have a seed bank in the mountains and it houses most seeds on Earth, you can be assured there is also one for living creatures and it may just be embryo's and a few adults of each but they will wipe the Earth clean, turn it into a big sand pit and then start again. The flood of Noah expresses cleansing the Earth.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

Thanks Story!

Imagine if the people of the world were told that.

*I wonder if the Nuclear Arms race had something to do with all this?

"Earth; If we can't have it no one can, and here's all the radiation we could muster - enjoy your breeding program...Boom"

Or maybe we are part of the breeding program and are one of many planets supplying soldiers for off-world combat. Only the best and brightest and those who are genetically suited get picked.

Maybe sometimes the individual is not suited, but his genetics are such that they should not go to waste. Samples could be taken using military abductions at various stages in the individuals life - the latest technologies could be used to make that individual think it is aliens who are doing the abductions.... when we are actually doing the abductions for the aliens or Extra-terrestrial humans.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

so the end analysis is that i am right. YOU will NOT be able to handle Alien disclosure. you couldnt even handle this thread. only a VERY SMALL handful properly contemplated what is TRULY implied by disclosure...

so i shall end with this.

many have said on this thread a variation of 'i hope disclosure happens.humans need this to unite'. this is deluded beyond belief and shows a huge 'head dipped into the sand' approach to life and the mechanics of human nature.

some said that because they MIGHT have seen things and been visited,therefore,they COULD handle it. well,like i said,that is not OFFICIAL disclosure and all that it imply to YOU mentally and emotionally. ive seen all of the x files and have the jim marrs and stanton firedman books,but,if/when PROPER DISCLOSURE happens,i WILL freak and so will you.

lastly and worst of all,the abuse i took on here actually made me feel sorry for darwin! i DARED to state a theory and was not met with the open minded replies i expected from a site like ATS,but was met with mostly insults. which makes feel and this IS truly sad:ATS is just another site...

Do not take insults if any to personaly on ATS Ewok, unless it is directed to yourself and not just an Op here.

There are many that post a reply and argue just for the sake of it and those who take it to heart and do not see the big picture?

Anyway its a forum and there are many personalities here and its so easy to read a post the wrong way and take offence.

Verbal and body language are the best way to communicate, atleast you know what the true reaction is.:

Getting back on topic! I go with a disclosure be it good or bad as there has been to much hidden from our eyes for to long and we have a right to know!

We pay heavy in our taxes for many things that are not disclosed, and vote for somone who looks the deal?

Also we let the Corperates & Military run our lives be it good or bad, Eisenhower informed & enlightened us many years ago.

www.youtube.com...

God bless Skipper, Mike Singh, Zorgon, Hoagland and all the rest.

Ps. Zorgon is a bit right wing on this subject and myself in the middle, two heads are better than one?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't think TPTB want FULL disclosure as it would change the way people think about the world. I think TPTB are slowly releasing the info, to de-sensitize us so much that it almost becomes a non event. "We have a new report from the government that aliens are real, now here's Tom with the weather" type of situation.

I mean, if the government came out and said "Yes, there are aliens and yes we have been dealing with them", and then a bunch of UFO's appeared in major urban areas, things would change. The economy, the energy crisis, gay marriage, political wars... all of that would very quickly cease to be important, and it might stay that way for a long while afterwards.

Some might say this is a good thing, that it would bring us together. I tend to think that it would at least give people a better sense of perspective, and remind them that we are just living on a rock that is floating through space...

And yes, I do think a lot of people would freak out. I can think of 4 distinct types of reactions:

1. The Accepters. These guys will accept the existence of aliens and greet them with open arms in hopes of a strong friendly relationship with these new beings

2. The Zealots. These guys would see the aliens as our Gods and would worship them with the same kind of fundamentalism you see with the Christians, Muslims, Islamics, etc. There is also the flip side of this, the religious types who would see the aliens as a threat to their faith and would deny them, screaming "Its a hoax!" or "They're the devil!"

3. The Militants. These guys would see the aliens as a threat no matter what anyone says and do anything to stop and/or destroy them. ( I think these guys would dish out the most collateral damage)

4. The Pant Rippers. These are the ones who would s**t a brick and go hide under the bed. I could even see some suicides from some people that just wouldn't be able to handle it psychologically.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Disclosure ... the question however should be : what else could be disclosed that would stun the world? ... ALIENS can do zip to mankind, so the disclosure of such evidence is nothing as all.

Disclosure of the existance of GOD Almighty on the other hand, is a whole new picture and thought to consider! Disclosure of the entity called satan or the devil, is thus then another thing ... as the confirmation of these two entities would confirm the correctness of the Bible ... meaning that people are doomed to hell for no believing in God, His existance nor in the content of the Bible ... NOW THAT WOULD BE A DISCLOSURE, WOULDN'T IT? ...

The devil was so dumb enough to leave proof of his existance on my Laptop on 17 June 2009 ... now how dumd is that? ... it proofs thus his existance and all those stories and arguments that the devil is a mere creation of Christian imaginations, is thus not valid anymore.
My proof? ... a 4min 12 second digital playable audio track that wa Super-Naturally created on my Laptop. How? ... easy to explain, but very strange that current EVP and phenomena researchers don't know these answers!

Please tell me that I am lying, becasue the more the people are telling me that I am lying, the more God bless me in the process!

This is spiritual Warfare, and satan hates me for having proof of his existance, as this will mean (through the process of reverse engineering) that God does exists, that Jesus did wlk on earth, that the bible is in fact true, that Hell does exits and that people will be doomed to hell ... a topic that no-one wants to hear, as they have pre-determined viewpionts based on current belief systems ... denying the truth, as this is exactly what satan wants ... and they fall into the trap just as eve did ... and you thought that you were clever? ... THINK AGAIN ... satan has you in his claws... its up to you to decide if you are going to remian there, or to change your opinion.

God is patient, so is His wrath ... and you are fulfilling Bible prophacy whilst you are ignorant to adhere to God's Word. Be cross with yourself, not me, as I am but the messenger in this whole event!

Discussing the actual disclosure of proof of the existance of GOD ... no why don't this forum discuss this issue for a moment? ....

Enjoy the rest of your day!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well, you're partially right. I would have great difficulty sleeping and concentrating for a while if full disclosure happened - but it wouldn't be out of fear. It would be out of anticipation and excitement, like being a kid at Christmastime all over again. As it is, I already stay up at all hours during the night when some great mass sighting occurs, downloading all the videos, watching all the interviews etc - and that's just sightings.

And although I really shouldn't say this, I really don't care about whether others are ready or not. I don't think humanity will ever be completely ready for anything of great importance, so anytime is a good time to release it. If people's heads explode due to too much info, then so be it, IMO. The world could use a few less heads in the sand, I reckon.

DISCLOSURE ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by nethawk]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
There will be no discloser as the human race has not advanced and evolved enough to meet another intellegent alien species.The current aliens occupying our world have for over hundreads of thousands of years experienced negitive effects when revealing themselfs to another intelligent species at the wrong time.They have made mistakes in other worlds and learned from there experience.The human race at the moment is too warlike and violent to meet another intelligent alien species.Maybe sometime in the far furture things might br different.Maybe in another 50,000 years the human race will be ready to except our alien friends.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyebrick

Discussing the actual disclosure of proof of the existance of GOD ... no why don't this forum discuss this issue for a moment? ....

There are plenty of threads on this forum where you can participate in such a discussion.

This thread is about the ramifications of Alien Disclosure.

Also, please remember that the majority of the world is not Christian and that bible is constantly being re-written and edited..... By Humans

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

95% of sheeple will not be able to handle it, however I truly believe everyone here and most people interested in the subject can handle it. It depends on how it is portrayed (as an attack or as peaceful visitors).

Regardless of how people react, this subject is so serious and so important to mankind that it needs to be disclosed completely...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyebrick
Disclosure of the existance of GOD Almighty on the other hand, is a whole new picture and thought to consider! Disclosure of the entity called satan or the devil, is thus then another thing ... as the confirmation of these two entities would confirm the correctness of the Bible ... meaning that people are doomed to hell for no believing in God, His existance nor in the content of the Bible ... NOW THAT WOULD BE A DISCLOSURE, WOULDN'T IT? ...

Yes it most certainly would... and several of us have already pointed out that disclosure may not necessarily be about aliens. In the OP he states:

if UFO/ET/disclosure happens

But people assumed, even though he later clarified, that it ONLY meant ET

But on your comment... what if its revealed that the REAL GOD is ALLAH? Could YOU handle that truth? What if SHIVA from the Vedic scriptures is the real God? Would you have a problem with that? ( I would include the Sumerian Gods but those are Aliens
)

I am willing to bet you would because you are as sure you are correct as any one who believe Aliens is the answer.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Maybe it's the aliens who figure we can't handle the truth and want to keep their presence hidden from the general public. Since they do the abducting, I'm sure they've had their fair share of basket cases on their hands.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!"

What's out in space scares me a lot less than the things on this planet!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Admit this. admit it. when or if UFO/ET/ disclosure happens,YOU will not be able to mentally handle it. you have all the conspiracy books,youve seen all the "are aliens real" programmes and youve even gone as far as to join ATS! but, if the day comes and YOU sit down in front of your TV and a news item begins with 'please remain calm.here is an emergancy message from..." YOU will freak,cry and run for under your beds.
there WILL be riots in the street. there WILL be mass panic. and there WILL be trouble that YOU can even begin to contemplate. the trouble will come from groups and corners you cant even begin to imagine. and you? YOU will be the first to scream in fear. THIS is why disclosure will NEVER happen. because,despite the "the government is fibbing and i demand the truth for us tax payers" comments,you cant handle the truth. and i couldnt either.

Speak for yourself chap, as a scientist I would be overjoyed at the prospect of such an event! If only because it will prove that the Universe isn't filled with irrational self-deluded people!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join