It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish ET disclosure July 25th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I just came accross this over the internet whilst looking for infomation on the apparent Frenhc disclosure.

It was posted way back in March.

A New Paradigm for a World in Crisis

On the 25th & 26th of July, 2009, there will be an event that will mark a milestone in Spain and will set a precedent in Europe. It will be the occasion in which the leaders and proponents of disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by the world's governments, European as well as the U.S., will meet in a historic summit in Barcelona.

Right now we're in a moment of deep transformation in planetary awareness in which big changes are taken place, and many more are yet to come. Any transformation that's important entails (hard to avoid) a profound crisis; and this crisis is, without a doubt, undermining the foundations of our already outdated civilization. Nevertheless, we are faced with an opportunity without precedent to redirect the path of our planet towards a world of abundance, peace and balance. We, an only we, the citizens of this planet, have the responsibility and the opportunity to change the course of history.

The Exopolitics paradigm, is the paradigm of the 21st century, in which life does not end in geospatial orbit, as it was understood until now, but instead life extends way beyond that orbit. This fact profoundly changes our current understanding of Life, transforming the foundations of our civilization. As Alfred L. Webre asserts, “the truest conception of our human circumstance may be that we are on an isolated planet in the midst of a populated, evolving, highly organized inter-planetary, inter-galactic, multi-dimensional Universe society ”. If this is true, and there exists enough evidence to support it, then this has many and profound implications on our civilization right here on Earth.

Nations like France, England, Ireland, Denmark, Ecuador, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, among others, have and are declassifying their files on unidentified flying objects (ufos). Statements like Nobutaka Machimura's, the spokesperson for the Japanese government, in which he concedes that he 'definitely' believes in ufos (19/12/2007). The Vatican recently (13/05/2008) declares that the Christian faith does not impede believing in extraterrestrials; astronauts like Dr. Edgar Mitchell states before the press that there has already been contact with extraterrestrials (24/07/2008); personalities like Nick Pope declared to the international press that, in the 80's, the British government issued combat pilots with orders to shoot down ufos, with no success in their attempts (26/01/2009). We could continue with numerable news from around the globe's press that will clearly indicate that an important change is taking place on the subject of extraterrestrial life.

We're but a step away from discovering that we are not alone in the Universe and that we have never been.

During this last step, in the middle of the great social and planetary challenges we endure, the Exopolitics paradigm can contribute with many tools and resources to redirect the course of our history to a place of abundance, peace and harmony. As Albert Einstein once said, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it ". Because of this, the Exopolitics paradigm entails a leap in consciousness from which to offer tools and resources that can resolve many of the problems we face.

Source

www.exopoliticsspain.es...
Make of it what you will.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Removed all caps from title.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I really hope some big announcement like this would happen sooner rather than later.

I for one would enjoy seeing our current society change for what I would hope would be the better.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
List of speakers include:

Dr. Steven Greer

* My interest in this suddenly waned *

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What happened to this Friday?
Oh no that was the French.
As if Sarkozy a lifetime company man will allow that

Perhaps they will just keep moving it forward.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I am sorry, but as excited as I am by the idea of disclosure, this is merely a meeting of people who are urging disclosure. Not "Leaders of Governments":

the leaders and proponents of disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by the world's governments, European as well as the U.S.

Unfortunately, I honestly don't think we will hear anything new. Just more talk from "experts" urging governments to admit to something they clearly are very reluctant to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
seems to me this is a recurring thing now...some people say the french will be diclosing by tomorrow on the same subject...whats going on here...hmmm

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Did you see those prices?
100 - 150 Euro to attend.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
Did you see those prices?
100 - 150 Euro to attend.

Absolutely insane and sad

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Whether we like it or not, the whole topic of UFOs and Aliens is big business for many people.

Many people stand to lose a lot of money (or conversely make a lot of money) if real disclosure takes place.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Since Spanish is my first language, I could provide some translations if official documents are posted online.

Let me know.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by DarkElvis]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"Ecuador, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile"

None of this countries have made full disclosure. The ecuadorians had some testimonies publicized but nothing more, just a clown ufologist and two low low level members of the military in a "official commission", please read the "files" they have made public, just for a laugh (BTW I would really like to know about the NASA facilities they had down there once). Some members of the Chilean military forces have spoken about certain cases in an open way, but only when they have retired and usually 20+years since the incident. Brazil has never done any full disclosure, they had some of the best documented cases like Varginha, but always have treated cases with the thickest shroud of secrecy. Peruvians have never thought about anything like official disclosure.

There has never been any official disclosure in Latin America and there will probably never be one, unless of course you know what government authorizes it.

Carry on

Camilo

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hullo

Checkout the material uncovered in the Australian Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

top topics

join