It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From A Newbie in Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi,
My names Jenny. I'm 29. I'm American. I live in Norway, and while I don't have much hopes in getting to personally know anybody since the information put in people's profiles is quite limited...I guess in a sense we are getting to know each other very intimately considering you can have a relationship with someone and still never be able to talk about or agree upon the kinda subjects which are found at ATS/BTS, that you might be able to freely discuss it with another person here. I won't deney that it feels sorta empty to be communicating with a username on a board, but I suppose It helps to remember there are souls behind the screen.
I am interested mostly in the Paranormal, not ghosts, but of past life experiences, miracles strange occurances and so forth. I like the X Files but have only seen one season. (3) I'd like to see all 9 seasons one day. Like Dana Scully I'm a bit of a sceptic and hope I don't genuinely hurt anyones feelings.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by awdbawl]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Do not be afraid to say anything my friend!

WELCOME!

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

Welcome aboard. This site has top breaking news. It's a good read.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

Hi Jenny, welcome to ATS ...

watch out for Tentickles, she is everywhere, all the time. I don't think she sleeps ...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

Remember to click on that big blue link at the top that says "ATSnews.com"
Good place to start.

I dont sleep. I am a robot.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I hope you are an environmentally friendly and fully recyclable tin person.

oops off-topic. Sorry OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

Welcome Jenny. I hope you find answers to everything you are looking for. As we are all here for the same reason - finding those answers

I hope we can be of some help to each other!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Welcome Jenny.

It won't take you long to see a personality developing in the members. You'll feel like you know us.

To help even more there is a thread in belowtopsecret, our sister forum, that has pictures of ATS members in it. Please don't let it scare you away when you see what some of us look like.

My picture is not there yet because I'm just too sexy for the thread.

But I plan to put one there soon.

Enjoy yourself here.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi Jenny!
Hyggelig å treffe deg!

Whether you want to feel happy, sad, or pissed off, this website will do it to you!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hello! Welcome to ATS! I too am a fan of the X-Files. I would like to spend a couple weeks or so and watch from season 1 to the end!!
I have been on here for a few months and I love it. It's the only place where I can talk about things and not be called nuts or crazy. From my experience the people on here have been very helpful and friendly. I do however wonder what some of them look like...hehe It's a great place to express your ideas! I am addicted! Hope you enjoy it here!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I thought I posted this in the Intros in BTS but now I have two intros in ATS. Sorry!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I thought I posted this in the Intros in BTS but now I have two intros in ATS. Sorry!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS twice awdbawl

ATS/BTS/MATS has allot to offer and I hope you enjoy yourself discovering that.

Here some links for you,just a little time saver for you really...

...Terms and Conditions...

...IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

...Index of Important ATS Related Threads

There is a Mutterbox over in BTS that you might enjoy using getting to know a few people.

There are A wide variety of forums here and I'm sure you'll find the ones you like.

The Utopian penguin

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

I would love to establish a dialogue with you about the subjects you listed. May I ask what draws you to these particular areas? I am dealing with the paranormal currently in a big way and I'm looking for help in understanding this opportunity I've been given.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Vel, Heia Norge da !! Hipp hipp !!
Er ikke en linje dette !!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS!

How goes it?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello friend!

How is norway?