It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Recombination, Politics and Virulence- a frighteningly honest call to action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I know this is from a blogspot- and normally I do NOT base anything solely on one's opinion about a topic- especially as important as this one, but we are on the brink of declaration of an influenza Pandemic, potential border closings, some forced quarantine or vaccinations, or both, etc., and this struck me as too important not to bury in a thread.

If you find it overly paranoid, or superfluous to the discussion, kindly disregard. I think, however, that this might be an excellent starting point for recognizing and making oneself aware of research regarding an over-arching schema for depopulation; Eugenics on the level of Ravensbruck, Buchenwald, Auschwitz, Tuskeegee; manipulation of health and coincident health freedoms; and the dangers of putting ourselves in the hands of the UN, the Government, the WHO or others in positions of such power, when it comes to the sanctity of our own bodies- our personal health (no matter how we fight it- and no matter how we live by our own code of ethics, ultimately, we are as powerless in the US, UK, EU, as we are in China, N. Korea, DR Congo, relative to our physical and mental sovereignty.) :

www.rense.com...

This article also addresses the HIV/AIDS- like infection reportedly in China; the collusion between Western countries to sterilise sub-saharan Africans via a tetanus vaccine; a UN goal to curtail population; and UK PM Gordon Brown's call for population reduction by half. And nota bene: this has to do with both avian flu from the late 20th C and with "modern" avian and swine flus.

I look forward to your opinions, thoughts, research, etc.
Thanks and stay well- all of us here know what's at stake and I think knowing and DOING are inextricably linked. Tell your friends, family, etc. Make them hear you- educate those whom you love so that when this is over we can rebuild a society that values human life more than this one seems to do now.

Peace,

---CultureD

EDIT: This writer may be all wrong. I am NOT suggesting this is canon- merely that if it is even 1/10th right, we're in big trouble. I will follow up with research as I find it to support the thread, as I hope you will do- to share what you find- or what you know- that I may not. That's why I'm on ATS.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting post, thanks CultureD.

I don't think it's time to start stocking up on baked beans and moving into my bunker just yet - looking at the BBC news stats Swine Flu has killed about 0.5% of the people that have been infected - can anyone tell me how this compares to seasonal influenza?

Infections / Deaths table

join