It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Who Missed Flight 447 Dies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks that the whole Flight 447 isn't a bit odd, well then this should make you think otherwise:

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

An Italian woman who was suppose to be on Flight 447, but missed it, ends up dead due to a car crash.

Don't you find this a bit odd that after a week of the "disappearance" of the plane, she ends up dying?

It reminds me of the movie The Final Destination.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What are the chances!!??

A women missed a flight, and the plane crashes and then she dies after she misses dieing in a plane!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In the link it says that only the wife has died. Now if later we learn that the husband dies as well, that would just be to much to be coincidental. I guess this just goes to show when it's your time, it's your time.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Is there any news of the husband being in the hospital?

I can easily see him dying in the hospital for no reason. Well there will be a reason, just not a truthful one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow it does look like Final Destination.

What will we think if the husband dies?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting story, now if her husband also dies, it would be a clear sign of what is going on. I don't think death missed the chance getting her due to her missing her flight, I rather believe that someone wanted all those passengers dead, maybe because they all had something in common. I have the funny feeling that a government agency is behind it all, and the plane crash was not coincidence, more of a well planned assassination attempt.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Clairaudience]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Even if the husband doesn't die, I still find it pretty weird if you think about it.

Maybe the "target" was only the woman and not the husband. It could be that the husband truly doesn't know what's going on?

But yes, I think if he "randomly" dies in the hospital, then something DEFINITELY is going on behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yeah! It Sounds Like the subject of the Final Destination franchise....

You can never cheat death...it will get you somehow, somewhere and sometime!! So beware...

Dont miss your planes/trains....die in the appointed time!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Deleted. Double Post. Sorry.

[edit on 11/6/09 by coredrill]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Weird but i suppose when your time is up it's your turn.
Wonder if there is any other people who were going to be on the flight as well if anything has happen to them

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This whole thing kinda reminds me of lost. havnt really followed the story to the t but when I check it out I'll be sure to shre my comments.

Weird though!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woopwoop
Wow it does look like Final Destination.

What will we think if the husband dies?

Yeah that was the first thing i thought of. Maybe there is some truth in that movie, very odd indeed...
Was her husband supposed to be on the plane? I havent heard anything.

PEACE!!!

Edit to add.

[edit on 04/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Even if the husband doesn't die, I still find it pretty weird if you think about it.

Maybe the "target" was only the woman and not the husband. It could be that the husband truly doesn't know what's going on?

But yes, I think if he "randomly" dies in the hospital, then something DEFINITELY is going on behind the scenes.

I'd further add that it would be even more significant if we found it was the husband's fault they missed their flight. This could definatively pointing to it being the woman's time to go, but not the man.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow this is a rather BIG coincidence , like many people before me stated , this reminds me so much of Final Destination ..

I wonder if there is a way to find out why she missed the plane ? This might get interesting .

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
From what I can work out 6 people missed there flight that day.
So will have to wait and see if the others die.

In the Movie they don't all die quickly, as the movie seems to be set over a long time frame.

All the people below missed there flight.

Amina Benouargha-Jaffiol and Husband

Andrej Aplinc

Gustavo Ciriaco

Johanna Ganthaler (DEAD) and Husband (INJURED)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Like everyone else has said, the first thing i thought of was Final Destination, jeez, that really is the exact plot line pretty much.

Maybe it's true...

Haha.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was just reading up on this...

apparently their car just veered into oncoming traffic...??

weird. makes you wonder...

top topics

join