It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu To Be Declared Global Pandemic *UPDATE* Level 6 Official

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I'm curious about the "old world" diseases in Mississippis and Alabama.
Haven't heard anything about that. Also, please explain "uncontrolled hoards". I'm not familiar with that. What is that?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Touché

Unfortunately - the poster is indicative of the masses.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The world is currently in phase five of the pandemic alert scale, and moving to six would trigger a large scale production of vaccines.

Key point.

A disease that, out of 25,000 cases a mere 141 died, and most died of either poor medical treatment in Mexico, or else further complications with another disease.

Please.. stop reading articles, talking about, thinking about, or buying into this propaganda.. there literally is nothing to see here except some fat cat bureaucrats at the WHO making massive amounts of money selling a vaccine that does more harm than good.

Swine Flu: 141 Deaths.

Flu: 36,000 Annual Deaths in America alone, 250,000-500,000 annual deaths world wide.

They call Swine Flu a PANDEMIC?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just into national news on CBS AND NOT ONE WORD yet about the pandemic. Anybody who doesn't think that the PTB aren't maniputating the news does not understand that the media NEVER lets a good crisis go to waste. The fact that it is not even a top story, says A LOT! Oh, and the dissenters will say, "oh, they downplay it because it is not a big deal." Oh, the media are now experts? They know the real truth? Oh wait, they play up all terror related events--normally. They just were now discussing the hunt for Bin Laden. If it is the news' job to create fear, should it not be a top story? If it is in the media just to sell vaccines, why isn't it a top story?

Oh, I got it..... don't think masses, just spend and continue your work. Swine flu is no big deal...

ADD: 30 minutes into broadcast and still NO mention. Ya right no conspiracy here.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by EDteach]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

quite frankly I don't want to have to find another message board cuzz some idiot made a derogatory comment on the poor in America. I would expect hate to not be here especially in this forum.. I do not agree with people hatin my brothers.. Maybe I don't fit.. hatin on the poor has nothing to do with the swine flu... I would hope this is further regulated.. Yeah dont mess with my brothers and sisters... Gonna hate dont finese it..

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
It's almost like they were waiting for the date 6/11 just to make it a level 6 pandemic.

6/11
9/11

Hmmmm.... conspiracy!

You're right

Numbers are a big part of what they do- numerology seems to be an integral part of the Powers-behind-the-scene's actions, they use numerology to appease or work with whatever force they are dealing with.

As much as I want to disbelieve or not accept the truth of the upcoming trials and tribulations the strange truth is that there is a massive dark force acting against us and it is likely too late to do anything at this point now that there is a likely weaponized virus on the loose that may mutate into an hemorrhagic flu or a flu so bad it kills people outright.

It is entirely possible that this virus, which interestingly often only targets the young, is at least a decade old, designed and tested in a large lab setting over a period of several years to certify its ability to mutate into more fatal forms, or fatally target those who have been vaccinated.

I wonder if the players and families of the Powers-That-Be have been vaccinated. I suspect not.

I was vaccinated against the flu about 1.5-2 years ago. Does anyone know if I am still in danger?

Edit: I know that regular Flu is worse than this manbirdpig virus (at least currently) The manbirdpig's virus may be potentially worse, especially if you have been vaccinated, as it may be intended that those vaccinated die more frequently.

There is, after all, a plan to cull humanity's numbers.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

let it come and find me..

i am not scared of it...

No disrespect I am still a lil upset at the guy that attacked the poor men in America.

a solitaire mind...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am disheartened by how some keep saying "it's only 141 deaths, no biggie"

Those 141 deaths are 141 people who have 141 families & friends whom miss them. They are not just a number, they were important to the people that loves and misses them. They did nothing other than catch this "mild" flu & I'm sorry, but no life should be reduced to a simple number.

Also, just a couple of points.

- We have no clue what mutation this flu will take, if any, by the the time the fall flu season gets into gear. Even a slight mutation could have catastrophic results.

-This flu attacks those who are healthy the hardest. So no, those "fat people" or "lazy, out of shape people" or the "poor" will not be the hardest hit. It will be the ones with the strongest immune systems with regular access to health care.

-When the hospitals swell over with patients and our health care system is strained, you can bet that the death toll will climb like a rocket. Now imagine what it will be like in countries with poor health care infrastructure and my hearts sinks just thinking of the suffering that is coming for them.

So we all have two choices at this point, we can ignore the potential that exists for this to get extremely bad or we can take the attitude of "prepare for the worst, hope for the best."

I'll take the second option. I will also hope that my family of five did in fact have this swine flu (or were exposed to it) & maybe, just maybe, we have some level of immunity to it now.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have not forgotten...
careful who I love... I understand that so much now... www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

hate it... hate it with all your might.. But guess what I love .. My children and my love.. But please feel the hate.. Those children will see me.. One act of division.. To question..

I have no respect for that guy that hates the backbone of America!!!!!!!!!!!!

May he feel despised...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
45 000 people in the U.S die a year of the average flu, so far it it has only killed 141 people or something ?
This doesn't seem like a big deal to me , i remember when i first heard about it. I was panicked and they made it seem like a really big deal.. But , i got thinking on it..
Its deffinetly not as bad as it seems , well nothing from the news is. Maybe the twin towers falling or something , but that was done by your guys' country anyway..
May all the men and women of 9/11 rest in peace , and hopefully justice will emerge one day..
but not to get from the point , this flu is just a new type of flu. the only difference is , that you get shortness of breath. I can see how that is a problem to senior citizens maybe , but many that might be affected are in super clean retirement homes..
This is a sorry attempt for population control , i think they should stick with the FEMA camps.. Lol
But , who knows. It COULD be as bad as it sounds , if it mutates that is..

[edit on 11-6-2009 by C0NSP1R1ST]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iulslion

Its funny because for some reason I'm not worried...There are much worse diseases out there rite now. I have a feeling this is going to be a convenient way for the officials to force more toxic vaccines into our blood.

I'm a med student, my teachers have told me things you guys wouldn't dream of.

If you think your doctor knows whats best for you...THINK AGAIN

Okay would you please elaborate about what your teacher has told you.

Spill the beans to the rest of us.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by C0NSP1R1ST

live have your youth...

Enjoy what we are giving as advice.

live baby...

my time is running out...

learn how to be a man....

do not moch me!!!

my purity will be defiled...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lynn112

You are most right and I've given you a star for being such a humanitarian.

"It's no biggie" unless it's your daughter, son, grandson or sister/brother - comes down with this "flu", then it's personal.

People that say "its no biggie" don't have enough empathy.

I will only have one grandchild, she is the world to me. The sun rises and sets on her every movement. She is such a sweet, innocent and loving individual.

I pray she doesn't get "it".

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

before I am defiled or annexed or censored, remeber what it is tat make sense to you.. You will destroy me, yet before you do... remember why it is you destroy me.. Either way I will live on.. yet feel free to kill me.. kill me..... Destroy me.. I am a spririt to wise..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
bottumline your just beating up on someone to feel better.. its ok i expect perfection!!! period....

I will never let you hurt me...

I will hurt you..

if you dare..

do not question...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You do realize how easy it would be to create a man made genetic mutation of this current virus into the super killer we all fear.

Bio warfare dwarfs the nuclear danger several fold.

Create a virus and a cure at the same time and protect the chosen people while allowing the virus to wreak havoc on the general population.

Of course this allows TPTB to apply draconian control measures to "stop the spread of the disease".

Frightening times we live in these days!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here it goes, the declaration was just made:

news.yahoo.com...

Ironically, there seem to be no reported cases here in Tourist Mecca.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dr Bill Deagle has apparently worked with flu strains for the government for 20 years and says that when the flu virus mutates it will be devastating and is like nothing weve seen before. He also strongly believes that this flu virus is ginetically modified. Heres an audio interview of him talking about it.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

i want to say that my sister who lives in pennsylvania has contracted swine flu.

she contracted it a week and a half ago and i am scared because she also came down with pnuemonia at what should be the tail end of the virus..
she works with both children and animals so in all probability that is how she was affected.

two kids at a local high school have also had swine flu in the past month and they were barred from returning to school for the rest of the year.

so this thing is definitely out there and i am worried about my sister very much. she is strong and young so she will be able to kick it i know but i am still grief-stricken and would ask for your thoughts and prayers or however you want to show respect . as far as pandemic is concerned, i know there was an outbreak of this in the 70s and was wondering about statiistics from that time period. anyone ?

ps, new user, first post. look forward to being apart of the community

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ANY HOW AT 3AM WE GOTTA

GOTO WORK PERIOD

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join