It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu To Be Declared Global Pandemic *UPDATE* Level 6 Official

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BiohazardsBack

Orleans in its self has 10 confirmed cases at least

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You can use this link to the WHO's website for more information on ramifications and actions taken at each level:

www.who.int...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The other day I was thinking about what happened to H1N1, seeing as it was like it just vanished in the eyes of the MSM. I don't think I've heard anything on the local news in several weeks, and when I have heard about it on the national news, it was one sentence and then on to the next topic. I know for a fact there was nothing on the noon news here, but that was mainly because we've had a lot of storms in the past 24 hours, and just about everything is flooded.

Whaddya know, I sign on to ATS and here it is, at Level 6.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Possibly the funniest post i've ever seen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Good post...You have a lot of common sense and that is what is needed
in a situation like this. Calm rational thought will save the day. I gave you a star.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They just said on the bbc news that they grow the swine flu vaccine in eggs ,what I hear you say. Eggs ,bird eggs.I guess they want to make sure that it mixes with bird dna

Of course I must add that I know knix about chemistry and I sure that they know what they are doing.

Here is some more info on this.news.bbc.co.uk...

"We will take this virus apart and reassemble it with two genes from the swine virus and the genetic information code for a laboratory virus called PR8 which grows very well in hens' eggs and is safe for human infection," said Dr John Wood, from the HPA's National Institute of Biological Standards and Control.

"When we have recreated this new hybrid virus this will be grown in cells and hens' eggs ready to distribute to vaccine manufacturers."

This, he said, should be done within three to four weeks.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

www.npr.org...

I like reading this better then, OMG we're all gonna die.

These are links to facts on this virus.

as far as forced vaccinations, to implant tracking chips or whatnot is bologna.

In addition I am not a skeptic, I am a realist on this issue.

for now their is no indication this virus is going to give people severe to deadly consequences if we catch this cold. Period FACT..

Just trying to keep it real here on ATS, just trying to keep da balance babe..

don't believe me check out the links..

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

That's what they tell you, but how do we know for sure it won't kill billions?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

well go live under a rock for a couple year and come out..

If were still here the professional doctors and scientist's told you right. You gotta trust someone...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What really scares me is not the flu but its "cure." Have you heard that Obama is planning a fall flu shot campaign that has everyone receive not one, not two, but THREE flu shots... two of them for swine flu. This would be the first time ever government health officials recommend more than one flu shot per season.

Given the many adverse reactions people already have to ONE shot, I wouldn't be surprised if the "solution" killed a lot more people than the "problem."

BTW, refusing mandatory vaccination is not that easy to do... especially if you're in a vulnerable position. When I got my Green Card, I tried to get around the slew of vaccines I was supposed to get during my medical exam. I brought reams of evidence that vaccines are not just useless but potentially dangerous. I tried to get a waiver, etc. End result: one ill-tempered INS officer basically yelling at me, "If you want to go through with this, you'll have to go to court -- and then they probably won't grant you that waiver anyway. And then YOU can pack your bags and go HOME, LADY!" Needless to say, I caved.

So far I've managed to get around giving my son any shots, though. I hope it stays that way.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Well unless your in the military or some government job of some sort where your indentured, I cannot even fathom how they can force mandatory anything upon civilians, not to mention all the illegals in America.. Its not fathomable in my opinion. Unless it was desired by civilians or scared into. Just adding for fun, but marshal law ensued or something and the military was going door to door forcing people to do something their would be allot of violence. I am sure they know that. So again just thinking realistically their will be no forced vaccinations. I suggest people study the small pox epidemic, and the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
DHS Napolitano says they have been planning for the inevitable level 6 for months.

Do we have anything to fear, or will the world's countries/states carry-on with normal business?

Do you have any links to where DHS Janet Napolitano says this? This woman is evil, alongside most of the new administration. She labeled a whole generation of Americans who have experienced Communism as "possible terrorists" alongside other Americans who want the government to uphold and defend the Constitution.

This would be like Napolitano, and the DHS saying that anyone who fears the holocaust is a "possible terrorist". It is worse than the holocaust since Communism has murdered over 110 million people without counting soldiers dying in combat, or the millions imprisoned in Gulags because of their political views.

In their report they name this dictatorial system (Communism) and the people who don't love it, simply because it seems that this is the same system they want to implement in the U.S.

This level 6 pandemic is the perfect excuse they have to implement such an oppressive system to control Americans as much as they want.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
yep, I am more interested in politics of the swine flu.. As well..

I think their will be some kinda politics around this virus.. Yet I don't even know, if their is no strange political constricts to this virus, it is something even man did not understand. what I mean by that is if they do not try to make things change from it, then they don't know how to deal with it either.
Prob. just as nervous as us.
To be honest. I don't think their will be any political swings on this. I think if it becomes deadly our governments are going to protect us, by find vaccines. Sorry if I sound mainstreamish. I would HOPE they would thou..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
reply to post by Argokoo

well go live under a rock for a couple year and come out..

If were still here the professional doctors and scientist's told you right. You gotta trust someone...

They love us. That's why there is fluoride in the water, mercury in the vaccines, melamine in the baby formula.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

This is absoloute Blasphemy that you all seem to be believing....

Really, why is this all the sudden a pandemic, why isn't the regular Flu Virus a pandemic?

Please, do some google searches on the regular flu statistics on deaths and such, you'll wonder.... Why all the sudden all the commotion over this "Swine Flu".

I'll tell you what though, Vaccinations = $$$$$$ I smell treason.

-Psycho

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

nah they don't LOVE us per se bro.. they research for the MONEY mostly. I trust them to do that..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Electric--Here's a link to a recent DHS propaganda video they made about raising the pandemic level to 6. This was created back on April 30, 2009.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Nearly 30,000 cases and yet only 141 deaths and all that without massive vaccination programs, really doesn't seem like anyone should be worried. How they can call this flu a pandemic is beyond me considering the catastrophic grim connotations the words carries with it. 30,000 cases to 141 deaths is an incredibly low mortality rate is it not? Hardly a threat to the human race, sounds like more hype to me...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
all i can say is that this is ridiculous, ive been saying that word alot about this stuff but thats exactly what it is, ridiculous. they are distracting us from everything that is actually happening. i will be the first to lead a march if they start forcing people to get vaccines.
Please, worry about yourselves, wash your hands, eat healthy and youre likley to never get it. my girlfriends brother has the "swine cold" ha, and he is recovering just fine. my gf, me, and her mom are still perfectly fine and we have had direct contact numerous times. its just a flu with a fancy name to scare everyone into control.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The mortality rate is roughly .5% worldwide right now. The threat of the new virus isn't it's lethality rate, it's the fact that nobody has any immunity to it at all. That makes it easier to catch, and faster to spread.

Flu cases increase exponentially. We're already at 30,000 cases after 3 months, and that's not good when you're talking exponential numbers. If the mortality rate sticks at .5%, that means that if this virus were to infect, say 10 million people during the upcoming flu season, it would kill 50,000 people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join