It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu To Be Declared Global Pandemic *UPDATE* Level 6 Official

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
stop with this flu already i'm sick and tired to hear of it all over... LET IT GO

link   
The sh1t will hit the fan when the WHO announces that the virus has mutated and will now start killing people. Now that everyone has the pandemic in their heads and knows how fast it travels everyone will be queuing up for a jab.

I predict suspected mutation in about a month or so.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by bigyin]

link   
All the WHO needs to do is make one of these commercials, but revamped to support the fear they're pushing out there because nobody cares.

This 4th of July, PREPARE TO BE INOCULATED! The World Health Organization and the Department of Defense are proud to present you the SWINE FLU PANDEMIC! New, improved, and scarier than EVER BEFORE! Don't miss the 1st annual Monsanto corn COOK OFF! All people with health coverage get in FREE OF CHARGE! and the first ONE MILLION in the gates recieve a WEEK SUPPLY OF TAMIFLU! SATURDAY, SATURDAY, SATURDAY!

If you don't show up! THEY WON!

AMERICA!!!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What I'm curious to see, and what I think plays into a conspiracy theory more than anything else, are the ramifications of upgrading to level 6.

Most people are going to hear "global pandemic" and rush to the stores to stock up on months of food and water, simply because they have NO CLUE what level 6 actually entails.

IMHO it's when they start putting restrictions on daily activities that will cause more problems (more NWO play). Do they plan on closing down workplaces? Are schools and colleges going to cease holding class? Will major gatherings and whatnot be canceled due to this upgrade?

THAT is the type of actions that will cause MASS HYSTERIA.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iulslion

That couldn't be more correct. Like david icke said, doctors are just repeaters.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

Swine flu: Baxter to make vaccine for British government
Deerfield-based drugmaker also says 2 patient deaths not related to heparin blood thinner
By Bruce Japsen | Tribune reporter
May 16, 2009
Baxter International Inc. on Friday reported that it will make a swine flu vaccine for the British government and said the quality of its heparin blood thinner was not involved in two patient deaths in Delaware.

The United Kingdom Department of Health announced deals with Deerfield-based Baxter and British drug giant GlaxoSmithKline PLC to make up to 90 million doses of a vaccine as a precaution against the H1N1 virus, known as swine flu. Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.

Baxter just said that we may have to have three flu shots this year...source CNBC

CNBC Baxter may have as much as six cents added to the dividen as a result the demand for its vaccinces.....

Market is up with the news of worldwide pandamic!!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NKTSL
stop with this flu already i'm sick and tired to hear of it all over... LET IT GO

Where exactly are you hearing it 'all over'???
Certainly not in the MSM. They are barely talking about it.
They seem to be avoiding it. And the rare times they actually
bring it up .. they down play it and push apathy.

So where exactly are you 'hearing of it all over'??

Oh ... and the flu is only getting started.
October or so is when it could mutate and mass kill.

Get your head out of the sand.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Things would have be much different without the first hype in the mass medias and then the almost complete silence.

The hype for the A(H1N1) is a thing from the past now in the mind of the population, MSM don't talk about it anymore... So now, they can declare the real state without any attention from the people because for them, this flu is thing from the past, they made people think that the flu has already passed... but wait until the entire planet will catch it, because a pandemic, that is what it is supposed to mean, right?

Now, everyone don't care. because they made a high and then low cover of that flu. Nice strategy, I can admit. Now all gov measures requiring lvl 6 can be implemented in silence, right?

If we ask that question to the population, what would be the answer you think?

"In your opinion, swine flu is a thing from the A) Past B) Present C) Future."

[edit on 11-6-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was offered a job with the public school system recently, it sounded reasonable, but I don't think I want to be around all those kids if this flu thing busts loose.

Here's some possible problems:

1. Panic and a bank holiday

2. knock and talk gun confiscation

3. mandatory, forced inoculations

4. forced quarantines

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I actually thought it went away. Because there was little to no coverage in the news the last two months. Which makes me think they wanted to spread it on purpose.

And I find it worrying that my boyfriend has had a horrible flu in the past two days. And I slept next to him last night and everything

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
This so called "pandemic" exists in the mind only. It is "new-speak" of the book "1984". It is meant to be used as a means to further limit individual freedom and allow TPTB to rule by decree.

I do agree that situations like this generally do allow government to introduce measures which increase police surveillance, e.g the UK Terrorism act which allows any person to be stopped and questioned without a reason. however, from the BBC;

'And the WHO do do not recommend closure of borders or any restrictions on the movement of people, goods or services.'

it wouldn't seem that this particular event is resulting in limited freedom of the people.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If it has taken 141 deaths to reach PANDEMIC STATUS, wtf do we consider AIDS, cancer, or drunk driving for that matter, it's a flu people. If your immune system is strong you probably won't die, a 6% death-rate may cause huge tolls but I really don't see where most people would be panicking acting like it's the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I continue to be worried about the response of the United States and other countries around the world.

As we've recently been hearing over-and-over, "never waste a good crisis."

So far anyway, it sounds as though the US has no major pandemic level 6 interventions in store for us. But again, will they waste this "good crisis?"

"The virus is not stoppable," she said. "I would advise them to maintain vigilance, enhance surveillance and be prepared for the arrival of the novel H1N1 in their country."

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Homeland Security said those agencies have been acting for weeks as if Phase 6 were already in effect and no additional measures would be put into effect.

The United States declared a public health emergency April 26.

"WHO continues to recommend no restriction on travel and on border closures," Chan said.

Discussions about shifting to Phase 6 have been under way for weeks. Chan indicated that a major factor in the decision was surveillance from countries in the Southern Hemisphere, where flu season is under way. In Chile and Australia, two countries with many flu cases, she said H1N1 appears to be the dominant strain, "crowding out" the seasonal influenza virus.

Chan said she would recommend that vaccine manufacturers proceed with mass production of an inoculation against the new swine flu strain as soon as they finish production of seasonal vaccine, which she estimated would be complete in about two weeks.

HHS spokesman Bill Hall said Thursday that no decision has been made on full-scale production because there is no need yet to make that decision.

It is a step-by-step process that is moving forward. "We're doing as much as we can now," he said.

The agency awarded a contract several weeks ago to five manufacturers to develop an H1N1 antigen. The companies are producing pilot lots. Clinical testing will take place over the summer, Hall said.

At the end of the summer, HHS will decide whether to go into production.

"There's no specific date on the calendar," Hall said.

If officials decide to produce a vaccine, the first doses would be ready early in the fall. Hall noted that even full-scale production doesn't mean there will be an immunization campaign. Federal officials may have a vaccine and decide not to use it, he said.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vardlokkur

I personally believe that there have been more deaths than what they are saying. The death toll could be 1 million for all we know. That's just my 2 cents though.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

You may be right, who knows. But there's really no sense in us arguing or continuing to scratch our heads about "how could they possibly do this?"

Instead, we need to begin asking the key question--"why would they do this? What's the real agenda here?"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

One thing I do remember is, when this swine flu was just coming out a few months ago, CNN was saying that the death toll in Mexico was in the hundreds. Well, the next day I check CNN and it says that there are 15 deaths in Mexico. I thought that was really strange.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
WHO has clearly stated that this is a MODERATE flu so far. NOT mild. CDC has not denied that both cases of H1N1 and deaths attributed to them are under reported. Only hospitalized cases are tested now.

But, if this does not convince you, watch how China, Japan, Australia handle this virus. They are not playing it down there. They recognize and ADMIT the serious potential of this virus. I personally have been told by hospital employees that they are preparing for a full-fledged onslaught of serious flu cases next fall. It is best to be prepared, not panic, or deny.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can't remember who it is, but when the original thread for this started, there was a member in Mexico stating there is A LOT we are not being told in terms of deaths and numbers.

If there is anyone on this thread from South America, would it be possible to weigh in on the situation? Anything out of the ordinary happening down there? Anything you've seen that we might not know about?

Best way to get to the bottom of this is networking, and what better way to do so than through our very own members?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The numbers are most definitely smaller than the real numbers, because honestly now, who goes to the doctor's for the flu?
Even WITH all this hype about it, I wouldn't go to see a doctor over something so small. And for me to visit the doctor is free, I can only imagine how those who have to pay for it would handle things.

Above and beyond the fact that not everyone would go get tested even if they were sick, many who go to get tested are being sent away. I have been looking at the Canada numbers steadily since this started. Every 2 days, the number goes up by 300-500. I believe that that is because that is all they can test for in that time, as it never seems to go much outside those numbers.

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...
NEW Laboratory-Confirmed Cases reported since June 8, 2009

Not only that, but the cases are spreading. For the longest time there were no cases whatsoever in the territories, but now, 71 new cases in NUNAVUT in the past 2 days! And they are tiny in population to start with.
en.wikipedia.org...
"Nunavut is both the least populated and the geographically largest of the provinces and territories of Canada. It has a population of 29,474[2] spread over an area the size of Western Europe."

Of the 4 deaths reported in Canada, each one has said "pre-existing medical issues" without saying what they were. Turns out, one of them was simply "obese" and that counted as a medical disorder that lead to her dying of swine flu.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Could somebody point out to me that implications of Level 6?
I believe it can go as far as...possibly required vaccinations? ....Clear this up if possible. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join