It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Has Uncrackable Code Sculpture Outside Its Building?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Seriously, you should do a little research before diving into massive conspiracy theories over Kryptos. Some handy links to info about it:

CIA's Official Website

Wikipedia Article

Seriously. No conspiracy here, just what is essentially a giant game made by an old CIA cryptographer and an artist.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hm... and the reference to the opening of king tuts tomb was probably just random? Ugh, read up on some sacred geometry, our countries ties to ancient egypt, the illuminati, washington DC's geometrical shape layout, etc etc etc. Its all very interesting. I didnt know about the kryptos before I stumbled on to it, I was just giving others a chance to stumble onto it also.
-Z-

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I heard there's a sleeper agent in Chicago that goes by the name of Ryan Bonovan and Ryan Lesher. Supposedly he's 5'10, blonde, balding, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

The kryptos puzzle is real esoteric and wasn't even mentioned by name in public media till They swapped the sign at CIA headquarters and JIm Gillogly reported a method for deciphering the first three parts in 1997.

Someone should write a Kryptos movie script that stars Sandra Bullock as Elonka Dunin and maybe use the Madonna "live to tell" sound track. Let Sanborn help with the script and get back some of those royalties Dan Brown has been receiving. Potentially that would be an awesome way to reveal the hidden message to more people.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've heard if you manage to crack the code it gives you coordinates for where to put in a job application or somehting like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I've heard if you manage to crack the code it gives you coordinates for where to put in a job application or somehting like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

lol..Yeah that has to be the 4th message; get a job with us and we'll just tell you what this all means. Genius, I say.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I got the exact same answer the first time i read it which was right now!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

edit on (1/4/1111 by loveguy because: deleted

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Very cool, I had never heard of this.

It sounds like a testament to cloak and dagger type stuff - like AGuyWhoKnows said, it has to do with the way the messages were relayed in the cold war. About the part that says "Invisible, used the earths magnetic field" etc., that certainly is referring to "numbers stations" which transmitted around the world using shortwave radio bouncing off the earths magnetic fields to send messages worldwide that could only be deciphered by the agent that had the proper one time use cipher.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Has anyone watched this video thats linked to the Kryptos puzzle?

www.youtube.com...

(K5: Twilight Eyes)

Notice that 2.05 minutes into the video, text says: "Now symbols lead you into the graphics. It leads you into pictorial representations. A discipline called Steganography."

Has anybody who has tried deciphering the text - found anything about a 'Pictorial Representation'?
Everybody just seems to be focusing on decrypting the text in the fourth part.
Has anyone found any pictures that give further clues to the Kryptos enigma?

What if finding this 'graphics', or 'pictorial representation' could lead one into finding the final K5 answer?
Because the text found in the first three parts.....no one knows what its all about!
Maybe finding some pictures will give a better overview of the whole thing.....then maybe that could help someone decrypt part 4 of Kryptos?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shakyjoe35

The latest Kryptos clue from the sculptor Sanborn is that letters 64-69 NYPVTT in part 4 encode the text BERLIN.
You ask if there might be a steganographic pictorial representation somewhere that could provide a clue to this algorithm.

The author Dan Brown who made a lot of money off his best seller "The Davinci code" mentioned the Kryptos puzzle in the Novel. Seems to be in the same esoteric Renaissance context that pervades the rest of the book. Sanborn feels the inclusion in Browns book may have cheapened the Kryptos sculpture solution somehow.

If the Kryptos sculpture could be defined as a Renaissance work then that does help explain it. There are so many art works that could be defined as/or have elements pertaining too the Renaissance though. Even more recent artists like Van Gogh or even Salvadore Dali have works that fall into that category.

Certainly if the Kryptos sculpture parallels some earlier renaissance work a connection might be made.

Da Vinci was a classic Renaissance painter, but did he paint anything that would help us specifically transform the encrypted letters 64-69 NYPVTT in Kryptos part 4 back to the plain text letters BERLIN?

On another ATS thread they found some hidden letters and numbers in Da Vincis' Mona Lisa, but no one in the thread mentioned the Kryptos puzzle specifically.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

K4 is different than the prior three parts so we need to find the bridge that connects it.

There are lots of math conversions in the music world, beats, measures, octal representation etc. maybe there are clues to be found there?

edit on 25-2-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think there is enough info to suggest that it points to a time capsule buried near the sculpture.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join