It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Has Uncrackable Code Sculpture Outside Its Building?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Dan Brown yet. His new book, "The Lost Symbol" which is coming out later this year is supposed to use the Kryptos as part of its story. It'll be interesting to see what references the book makes to it.

I should also note, it's possible that people within the NSA or CIA have decoded the fourth message and haven't said anything yet. They had decoded the first three sections before anyone else, and they only admitted to it after regular people were able to decode it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is actually a well known sculpture, at least within the federal Washington, D.C. community, and in so far as I know, no one has cracked it yet (Not even the NSA Crypto experts).

Lol, I laugh, because I wonder if the "Code" is actually nothing more than gibberish.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Zypher:

With all that copper, and given today's economy, I'm surprised no one has stolen it yet.

All that copper could bring in a lot of money, and a lot of years behind bars if caught.

-EyesII

There is little chance in the proverbial Hot Zone that ANYONE will ever be able to steal such an item, unless they are they themselves MIL/Intel. The Security at that place makes it somewhat akin to a Fortress upon a Hill.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

I'm sorry I don't have time to read through this whole thread but - my friend Elonka has worked on this extensively.

Here is her website:
elonka.com...

More about the CIA challenge
elonka.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I'm not exactly sure, but I think MOST of it has been solved. (Parts 1-3) It seems like just the last part (4)has not.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Never mind .. after reading up on the sculpture apparently it's mostly been solved, and the artists admits there is a riddle within the answers.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You guys aren't up to well on your CIA history are you? It's a simple alpha numeric encoding system that was used extensively during the cold war to pass messages to agents. The messages are sent and received based on a key that would change often. This is a historical wall that reflects the history of the CIA and their methods. This wall is a dedication to the method of sending secret messages that was so important during that time. This method is no longer used as computers have made it worthless. You can crack it if you like however, you not going to find much more than a few words of wisdom. If you want to test anyones theory on the answer, simply reverse the process of their letters in the supposed answer. It will match the wall and you will see what letters actually match. For instance, an A could be a T. It becomes more complicated if you use multiple languages. I say, sometimes you guys hit the nail on the head and sometimes you really drop the ball.

p.s. If you honestly figure it out. Apply to the CIA. Just don't tell them you read this site.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by AGuyWhoKnows]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
hhhmm, ... if you marry and subtract certain phrases within the unscrambling sequence...... yes, .... yes, ....

I beleive I have cracked this one ....... it translates as follows :

If you have enough time to uncrack this code you obviously have too much time on your hands, now get off of our property, your trespassing.

.......... Touche ! to you C.I.A. ....... touche to you indeed !!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i've heard that some of the words are purposely misspelled to make it impossible. And i think there are four codes of which this one has yet to be deciphered. probably has a few famous quotes thrown in but i doubt anything of true importance is written on it. it must have taken a lot of work to make the code in the first place so who knows....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"Its as simple as abc"

Is in there hidden, ironically i bet the fourth part is really simple and everyones over thinking it, haha!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Lister87]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

how do you know it's a code? It could just be letters on stone just to fill up space...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Because 3 out of 4 parts of it were a code. The parts that were decoded have some weird concepts to them. Reread from page 1 to the end of page 2 to this thread if you are clueless.

They refer to earths magnetic field... something being invisible. They refer to coordinates 150-200 feet from the sculpture itself. Whats located here? There is a part referring to the opening of king tuts tomb, and one about visibility or a specific time. It sounds more like a riddle to me than anything
theres only 96 or 97 characters left to be undecyphered and then the riddle is open to be solved. The creator says that there IS a riddle. He's hoping nobody solves it before he dies as he wishes to take the answer with him.

Read all the morse code inscriptions found around the sculpture:
T Is Your Position
Lucid Memory
Shadow Forces
SOS
Virtually Invisible
Digetal Interpretatu (Yes, this is how its spelled)
and RQ

You cant tell me none of that sounds fascinating, especially coupled with the first 3/4 of the sculptures code.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That along with the fact noone, even the CIA can de-code it, it really intriguing.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very true lister, thats part of its mystique

Ur right too killuminati, Dan Brown is writing about it in his new book. There were even a few hidden images on "The DaVinci Code" referring to the KRYPTOS... like "Only WW Knows" was hidden on the back if you hold it up to a mirror. The phrase was written in dark red ink on top of a light red inked picture so it was VERY difficult to see. But yes, he is supposed to put this into his upcoming book... I suppose we should look into seeing what mister DB has to say about this all also.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Oh and for the record, the KRYPTOS's creator doesnt like dan brown at ALL. He feels like dan brown will soil the kryptos's true meaning. He hinted at something about where the kryptos says Only WW Knows actually meaning only MM knows... MM being Mary Magdalene, jesus's wife.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
why is the code posted on the net ?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Q: What do the morse code messages say?

SOS, LUCID MEMORY, T IS YOUR POSITION, SHADOW FORCES, VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE, DIGETAL INTERPRETATU, and RQ (or maybe YR if it's looked at upside down). Some of the messages appear to be truncated or disappear as they go under a granite slab, so "T is your position" may be a portion of a message that says, "What is your position," and "Digetal interpretat u" might be short for "digetal interpretation". Please check here for some pictures or here for transcripts of the dots and dashes.

Definitely must tie in with clues from Dan Browns "Davi nci code" and other books. When you see the misspelling of iqlusion in the first part of the puzzle you have an equal choice of correcting it too either illusion or occlusion.

Someone must have recovered the text from part 4 if an obvious alpha-numeric conversion scheme was used to encrypt it.

As you pointed out there are some enlightening math clues that have been discovered while solving part 3 with pencil and paper. That part was definitely meant to be solved by hand....

[edit on 5-7-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well, the whole thing that it is so far uncracked is so damn intriguing. Along with the KRYPTOS's creator saying he'd be happy to die with it being unsolved. Give me 5 minutes alone in a windowless room with him... he'll talk!!!

(j/k. Of course.)
-Z-

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
watch the sun at dusk thru the sculpture , ABSCISSA
watch from the geolocation noticed on the picture (red dot)

possible key:

Abuh Simbel Temple in egypt, every solstice, the light of the sun draw ray of light directly inside the long corridor of the temple, illuminating the face of each pharaos statues , sculpted deep inside the temple where is no light source.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Just to add, the "T is your position" part. If you look at that map on the 3rd page you can see that the building to the left is shaped like a T by the way the roof is made. Just thought i'd point that out incase noone saw it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join