It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GriffinRD

2.) Solar flares from the sun
3.) C.M.E. from the sun

--

It is my opinion that you can cross these off of the list. We can still see the sun with SOHO, STEREO, telescopes, the naked eye..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Nice pictures of a comet Kudos

However an asteroid would not leave a tail like that... it would come in dark and quickly. If we are lucky an amateur astronomer will see a spot of light and record it, track it, claim the discovery, but more likely we won't see it until it starts burning up in the atmosphere... at which point you will have enough time to say "Holy S..." and kiss yer butt goodbye

Its more likely this is a military issue, but anyone who thinks Obama has control of what the Military does with their toys is delusional

As far as sunspot data being 'inflated' from NASA? All reports I habe seen say we are at an all time lull in activity, even the solar wind is the lowest recorded since the space race began

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Maybe that 'false flag' Alien invasion is 'imminent' Wouldn't do to have scientists snooping in the data to find out there really are no attack fleets coming

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: 1stly the disclaimer is almost always at the top of all my posts so that when anybody reads them at anytime in any context that my biases are all predisclosed!

2ndly As to advanced warning are we now getting into the realms of spooky at a distance FTL communications?
I'll stick with Occams razor thanks!

3rdly As to military filtering the data and farming it out piecemeal over an ambiguous timeframe for release. Well lets see them try and filter out the effects of any earth impacting GRB may have and then farm its effects out piecemeal over an ambiguous timeframe. Hmmm? My skin doth NOT slough off.... YET!

Personal Disclosure: I'm sure its to help TPTB to plausibly deny any future NK or Iran nuke tests and or allow Isreal to nuke Iran pre-emptively. Maybe even Pakistan and India's Nuke capabilities and regional tensions might somehow be involved! I would look closer to home before gallanting off to offworldly answers.

Edited to fix emoticon. [
Grrrr this is becoming an annoying habit :shk: ]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

Edited to say Thanks to zorgon and brokenheadphonez for the Kudos but it all belongs to my Uncle Byron and I will serve it up in spades to him!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Since these are military recon satellites,
I'm going with the simple answer
#5 or #6,
Personally, I think it is #6.

I think it will be in the middle east
I think it will be very soon.
I think it will involve Isreal and Iran

This move with the satellites is part of the political first strike
ask it progresses into a military action.

We should begin to see political movement from the embassies in the Middle East and NK.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GriffinRD

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I fully agree and I'm wondering if the USA might of parted ways with any RPNBB's [robust penetrating nuclear bunker busters] or would they be so bold as to drop them themselves?

Personal Disclosure: Maybe they'll crank up HAARP at the same time so if anything funky does happen in the atmosphere/magnetosphere then they'll have a diversionary excuse???

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos I'll stick with Occams razor thanks!

Occam's Razor rusted out 30 years ago
its dull as a rust nail these days

You could put that disclaimer in your signature, might make your posts easier to read

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Disclaimer: [REDACTED for now....]

Explanation: I will keep my disclaimer posted to but once per page in future. [ it won't fit in my signature
]

Personal Disclosure: If what you say about the keeness of Occams edge is true then would you kindly pass me a wetted honing stone or nice big strap of leather in the form disambiguation so as to help refine my dull blunted knowledge to the point of cutting wits asunder! Or would you leave a man defenseless?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No problem you can borrow mine... its great for cutting agates too..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af47054317fd.jpg[/atsimg]

But can you PLEASE tell me what a fnord is

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But can you PLEASE tell me what a fnord is

It's where derailed threads go to die.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
They don't want us looking at the data because it doesn't jive with their pre-conceived notions of what space rocks hitting earths atmosphere are supposed to do. I'd bet my bottom dollar this lock down of information was requested by top scientists. This didn't come from the military.

Detonations producing gamma radiation are not supposed to occur from simple rocks slamming into an atmosphere.

The detonations denote a larger force at work, namely the electric force.

The earth is bathed in a charged plasma field. More energy than all the nations of world would ever need to power mankind forever.

They don't want us digging around and coming forward with a discovery that would put the energy cartels out of business.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I just caught the mistake. It was on Steve Quayles site as of 6/8/2009
and not 2000.

sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by GriffinRD
Explanation: I fully agree and I'm wondering if the USA might of parted ways with any RPNBB's [robust penetrating nuclear bunker busters] or would they be so bold as to drop them themselves?

Personal Disclosure: Maybe they'll crank up HAARP at the same time so if anything funky does happen in the atmosphere/magnetosphere then they'll have a diversionary excuse???

Hmmm... I never thought about HAARP, but now that you mention it, even in jest, it does pose some interesting possibilities. I suppose, if something happens, we could check out Google Earth, with the weather feature turned on, we might see some evidence above the Alaskan facility?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
They don't want us looking at the data because it doesn't jive with their pre-conceived notions of what space rocks hitting earths atmosphere are supposed to do. I'd bet my bottom dollar this lock down of information was requested by top scientists. This didn't come from the military.

Detonations producing gamma radiation are not supposed to occur from simple rocks slamming into an atmosphere.

The detonations denote a larger force at work, namely the electric force.

The earth is bathed in a charged plasma field. More energy than all the nations of world would ever need to power mankind forever.

They don't want us digging around and coming forward with a discovery that would put the energy cartels out of business.

Another interesting theory. I suppose that one fits in the Electric Universe camp?
A parallel idea, proposed by Rober Felix, in his book "Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps", puts forward the idea, that when the magnetic field reverses, or in the current case, weakens, it allows in more background cosmic radiation. The History channel just did a program on that weakening field. Anyway, Felix posits a theory where the radiation causes a reaction in the atmosphere similar to nuclear explosions (creating nano-diamonds), and this would also be something they might want to cover up. He proposes that the increase in radiation is one reason that evolution seemed to leapfrog so quickly.

A interesting theory.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Ok there seems to be a legitimate misinterpretation as to how these satalites function.
Military satalites invariably have to be able to be used for various observational duties. If they are observing incoming bodies, then they arent going to be pointed at the earth , they are going to be pointed where the asteroid or other cometary body is . If however they are shifting purpose due to a percieved threat then obviously they are going to have to be restationed or re aimed , and at a military target (maybe a launch pad or some such thing) and for that reason , data comming back from it , will have no use to a space scientist. Further more the information comming from those satalites is supposed to be used to give the Military a warning should someone launch a nuke, or prepare to do so. Its thier job to react to that, and inform the people should it become nessacary . These satalites also get used to triangulate firing solutions on dangerous targets , when using long range weapons to eliminate a threat. I would imagine having a bunch of scientists watching weapon detonations would be a waste of the scientists time !?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My guess would be maybe theres something big comming in that they dont want the jopublic to know about, smells a bit like the plot to "deep impact" to me

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

they're classifying this because the objects are coming in from the Oort cloud. A cloud of asteroids that supposedly killed off the dinosaurs. the Oort cloud is also in the same system as this planet Nibiru so many people talk about.

*editied for spelling

[edit on 15-6-2009 by truth smuggler]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBritFurther more the information comming from those satellites is supposed to be used to give the Military a warning should someone launch a nuke, or prepare to do so.

Do you have any idea just how many satellites the Military has up there? Leaving one to look the other way would not even make a dent on there intel

And that does not even include HAARP, EISCAT, ECHELON, IRIS and a myriad of other listening networks

This is about something else... what I don't know yet

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I captured this image, hopefully it will give readers of this thread a good visual representation of our very crowded space around the Earth..

I also took the liberty of laying some of yesterday afternoon's magnetospheric simulation data over an orbital simulation...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Maybe it is something like this??!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This is about something else... what I don't know yet

Hoagland thinks that Earth's secret war is heating up.

On June 10th he spoke about it with George Noory.

...But he says it is between factions here on earth, which is far more digestible than the alternative. Hoagland always holds back.

The interview he gave about these satellites and the secret war was quite interesting. I recommend it
==
=

Here it is:

(there are five parts total - a link to them is at the bottom at the bottom of this post)

Here is the Playlist containing the whole interview

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join