It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe they want to squelch any reports of increased meteor activity.

If you've seen Deep Impact the meteor storms come before the asteroid.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I agree with you,
We,or at least me, can only assume the limitations of these crafts whether they are military or not,
I mean if i'm in a dark place I would like to look all round me and i'm not even military.
As far as helping scientists with information,one guy could do that with a stroke of his mouse,

no need to let on that there may have been a nuclear blast elswhere,
and what about Star Wars,was that not more about a defense against incoming from a missile fired into orbit,
then back to Earth,and to know where it came from?.There is an problem here that is uncomfortable to the mind.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Ok ill try explain it better.
The satellites are used primarily to detect nuclear weapons and nuclear explosions.
The data from the satellites, they were filtering out and giving the space rock data to the scientists to study.
Now, since NK is being stupid, they need all resources to monitor them.
They don't want to have to filter through it, and take out the military bits and give the space bits anymore.

This is ridiculous -- nothing but disinfo. Monitoring nukes from North Korea has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Pay attention to this trailer from the upcoming movie '2012':

'2012' trailer

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I already know what you are talking about: When it say "What would the governments of the world do if they knew the world was coming to an end?"........................"Nothing"

I was thinking that earlier

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There is an object behind the Sun. Its about to appear. The object is at least 20 miles wide and its headed for us. The object has been known to stop dead on its tracks
and then go on its merry way towards Earth.

This has been the subject of main attraction at www.stevequayle.com

I hope the link is still there from 06/08/2000 .

He also has a write up on this object on his website.

Happy reading.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't want to stray to far off track.
Let's assume UFO's do not register on a satellite system designed to
watch for fireballs (many UFO's do not have a tremendous power output over a short time).
This blackout has nothing to do with UFO's or anything coming in from outside. It has more to do with what the scientists are now being denied.
Not images, but just data on energy level, brightness, duration, location and direction of the "fireball". Then a statement about its origin.
Terrestrial or non-terrestial.
Why don't they want us to know if there is a "fireball"? Let alone if it is
nuclear or not? Well it is not us, per se, it is those pesky and nosey NASA scientists that keep leaking information to Richard Hoagland!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
There is an object behind the Sun. Its about to appear. The object is at least 20 miles wide and its headed for us. The object has been known to stop dead on its tracks
and then go on its merry way towards Earth.

This has been the subject of main attraction at www.stevequayle.com

I hope the link is still there from 06/08/2000 .

He also has a write up on this object on his website.

Happy reading.

That's funny you should bring that up.I was looking for something on his website. I think he was talking about that end of the world thread here on ATS. He fell for it hook line and sinker too. He actually thought it was going to happen. He has nothing on his website earlier than 2002

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sounds like nonsence.
The only fireballs we see on youtube.
Where are they.
Tesla ships are all over the net and we should pay attention
to a bunch of lying press releases.
The counter of Illuminati lies only needs wakefulness.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

He doesnt get his information from HERE. There was a thread started about what HE said.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In the past this shared information implied it was some sort of space rock. Perhaps this new policy is going to be intended to prevent us from seeing information that pertains to data not related to space rocks, but to some sort of new weaponized energy system. They are keeping the door closed on us from some new Top Secret Weaponary System from what I would guess. They are starting to shore up the leaks before using their new toys!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
alignment2012.com...

I am no expert but I have quite a bit of information related to the galactic alignment.

There are many reports that state that as we move closer to the predicted galactic alignment we will have to travel through the massive debris field which is better know as our Milky Way. It seems that the beautiful image that we have been shown over the years has nothing to do with milk.

As we travel through this field is has been said that we will be at risk to be in contact with a thousands of articles of debris.

Some pieces with be small and burn up before that can do any significant damage to the Earth. With others we will not be as lucky. It is predicted that we will be under constant attack both going into and leaving the orbital cycle.

If they are correct we will be seeing a lot more of those flaming red balls for quite a while.

This thought has occurred to me too, after looking at imagery of saturn's rings...perhaps the milky way's dark debris rings are like the one's around saturn..precisely in the rotational plane

[edit on 11-6-2009 by seataka]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think there is something out there they are trying to hide but there also is a good explanation for what they are doing. Whenever a meteor crash is announced someone usually tries to go out looking for a souvenir.

Bad idea, those rocks can be contaminated with all sorts of bacteria or viruses including ones not known to humans. They also can be radioactive. From time to time you see these things pop up on eBay and in gemology circles, there always is someone dumb enough to buy one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
From the known instances of molten aluminum coming off the
UFO/saucer/Tesla craft/Foo or Triangle from witnesses I'd
say its a cover for all these high flying triangles letting go
of molten material.
Ignorance Denied.
You can't honestly believe the NASA Illuminati hogwash.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well they shut the feed off on these sattelites for a reason and were not being told that reason. So I think there is two things that they would be doing. One is hiding something that is going to enter the atmosphere that they don't want tracked or the military itself is going to do something from earth or space that they don't want nobody seeing.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBSCSDD
In the past this shared information implied it was some sort of space rock. Perhaps this new policy is going to be intended to prevent us from seeing information that pertains to data not related to space rocks, but to some sort of new weaponized energy system. They are keeping the door closed on us from some new Top Secret Weaponary System from what I would guess. They are starting to shore up the leaks before using their new toys!

Are you sure it is not Nibiru or Planet X that they don't want us to see?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

YES-You are correct. I was reffering to the thread that was posted on ATS. I should have re-phrased that......

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

How much you want to be they are all pointed toward the Korean coastline and Pyongyang? Not a bad idea, though.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

We have other satellites in place already for that. They never did this before now and we have engaged in 2 separate wars. Why now if there is not something fishey going on? This just doesn't seem right with status quo.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I agree that it's more than likely that as we near 2012 there will be a large increase in the amount of meteors hitting Earth. As we pass through the Milky Way gravitational disk we will also go through the debris. The Saturn Rings analogy is a good one.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well more power to each of ya for all the ideas. They're some pretty good ones. Although I'm still leaning towards believing what the "disinfo" person said... I highly doubt something is coming from around the sun and etc. And even if it was, pfft. It's amazing how quick people are to jump the band wagon, but at the same time, free thinking too. I think this thread is interesting...

Well, i did until someone mentioned 2012 and the 2012 trailer. Have you tried looking at the rest of the site and not just the hollywood production? There was one film on there that was hilarious. "I think the book writers who make all that money selling books on the doomsdays are less interested in the I-Ching and more interested in the Ka-ching." lmao that was awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join