It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING - Baghdad Museum ONLINE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Found this news story on an Italien News site about Iraqs, Baghdad museum.

I have read much about conspiracy theories regarding the looting of very special sumerian tablets etc, but this is still a great site to look at.

www.lifeinitaly.com...

the actual museam link is here -

www.virtualmuseumiraq.cnr.it...

WOW - this is a really amazing website!!! I am eager to learn much more about the History of this part of the world and what a place to start!!!

ENJOY!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
"G"Day,
I had a look very cool, didn't find any thing of the Anunnaki in there, maybe that's what they cleaned out. hmmmm

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

Yep, because the Annunuki are just as real as the Naacal, and were certainly not made up.

Sweet link, GrantBeed, thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is something to add to my to do list!
I met an American soldat who came back from Iraq and said that the Baghdad museum was the one place not under guard, and it was allowed looted and basically encouraged. Same thing as said above! I think there were videos saying the same thing on youtube. It was thought to cover up proof of something, and he mentioned that Hussein thought that he was the reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar or something... how they are connected is beyond me but interesting

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
would be interesting to find out what the soldiers took from the museum. what was so important??

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think they were just taking random cool stuff to bring home as souvenirs from their tour of duty. (hey! that's a cool figurine! it would look good on my desk! that sort of thing) I've read that's been a problem, and I haven't heard of them trying to 'cover up' anything they found in the museum.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
its a very impressive website. I love interactive sites like this!!

imagine in time tourists will be actually able to go and see this. amazing history.

top topics

join