It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting suspect's history of seething anger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Shooting suspect's history of seething anger

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – A frustrated artist and an angry man, the suspect in the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting once tried to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve board, a "caper" thwarted when a guard captured him outside a board meeting carrying a bag stuffed with weapons.

James von Brunn, 88, a white supremacist and Holocaust denier, describes the assault with apparent pride on his Web site, the source of fulmination against Jews and races other than his own.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The article goes on to say...

Von Brunn was sentenced in 1983 to more than four years in prison for attempted armed kidnapping and other charges in his Fed assault. He was released in 1989.

"The subject resides in my memory like old road-kill," he wrote. "What could have been a slam-bang victory turned into ignoble failure. Recalling all of this presents an onerous task. I am getting near the end of the diving board."

Despite the revolver, sawed-off shotgun and knife found in his bag that day, von Brunn insisted he was trying to place the board under "legal, non-violent citizens-arrest."

Arrest the Federal Reserve Board? Go him!!

The entire article paints the guy in a horrible light. If you look between the lines though you can see he did know something was up.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yeah Go him

The man has spread alot of hate in his 88 years. Now he can spread it in prison. I'm glad he is old enough that he will never come out of there alive.

"If all you can do is sass, then go sass it to the devil."
(Augustus McCrae- Lonesome Dove)

edit for typos

[edit on 11-6-2009 by jd140]

new topics

join