It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think much of the economic distress all over the world has been caused by counterfieting. We are not told that half our paper money in circulation is fake. Now we see that even the bonds are fake. This explains how the wealth of the world has been moved into the hands of a few. I am not convinced that these people are Rothchilds or have a New World Order. This conspiracy may be the biggest one ever.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
i don't know

i always figured it was bush and boys trying too smuggle 134B from the us treasury too be deposited at the Vatican Bank
Tax free of course,

there even may have been some funny alphabet letters involved but then you would have too connect the bush family with those funny letters,,

and of course grampy bush was frd's go too guy dont forget.

1: Well that's plausible there are many games played at their level and this was ostensibly not meant to be known, meaning someone thought they could get through, and since we never really saw the bonds, we cannot determine their validity. One point though, is that Vatican City like Washington DC and the City of London, are all corporate entities which are not part of the nations they manage, that is to say DC is not part of America, London is not part of Great Britain, Vatican City is not part of Italy, and so on, these are corporate boards, and secret people waging economic war.

2: Sure there's agencies cropping up all over the place. For example in the US, the chartered members of Intelligence are: Army, Navy, Air Force, Executive (Treasury), CIA, and FBI. So all six of these compete in their own familial way. So one may have intel that it elects not to share with the other. Yes, alphabet soup is generally poisonous, and nobody has created more acronyms than the Russians, whose nation and currency (the rouble) has been rolled over and destroyed several times and they were "victorious" over their long Japanese nemesis so they Russian gangs and the Japanese gangs are party to these events and sure, they move through their alphabet soups.

3: Yes, FDR and House Bush were complicit. I would say that Pearl Harbor was a severe failure of US alphabet soups. If you read "Puzzle Palace" it clearly explains the almost-too-stupid mistakes that were made between the time we knew Japan was sending its force, to the time we notified our people at Pearl. Imagine if we had destroyed the fleet of Japan before Pearl Harbor? No I find the failure at the top levels to be an unpardonable flaw which they will never shake from their alphabet soup. And yes, House Bush is aligned with Skull and Bones who have the word "WAR" in their tomb/temple, so it is again, Rothschildian in the idea that war creates wealth for those who know how to profit from it. War is a great creator of wealth, but I bet gangsters like Michael Corleone who return home as "war heroes" feel the desire to achieve the "American dream" as per the Godfather movies. Yes and of course Godfather Part 3 relates to your first point in regards to Vatican Bank, which is very key to the underworld of black markets where gangsters are consigned. Good flicks those Godfather movies, let's discuss them here.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

If u dont mind id like too bring the conversation a little further into the reality of today,, as in the "walk to the Podium"
it still amazes me too watch some,, bickering,, live ,,, during that little display between,, u know who,and alphabet soup,,but hey they were cornered from top down,,

cause everyone knows david frost would not lie.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

If u dont mind id like too bring the conversation a little further into the reality of today,, as in the "walk to the Podium"
it still amazes me too watch some,, bickering,, live ,,, during that little display between,, u know who,and alphabet soup,,but hey they were cornered from top down,,

cause everyone knows david frost would not lie.

No idea what this means, but sure, whatever.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by burntheships
More can be found on Goldman Sachs here:

I dig your style, burntheships.

Well I would say that Goldman Suck is a post-civil war creation. Like Rockefeller family, and Russell family and other Rothschild-adherents, they got loans from Rothschild after the war, and that is their genesis. B'nai B'rith was created around this time as well, aka Masonic crypto-Judaism. So Rothschild is at the pivot of these events, as they are the crypto-Judean talmud masters of that time.

Thanks Smallpeeps, and I dig yours as well. Your quite the deep thinker, and It takes me a while to digest
your posts.

More about Goldman for now...and I know there are a lot of tentacles to this story. However I
came across this for another thread, and think it is a perfect fit here too.

Almost whatever the country, you can find Goldman Sachs veterans in positions of pivotal power

With Goldman Sachs at the heart of Wall Street, and Wall Street at the heart of the US economy, few expects its power to wane. Indeed, The New York Times columnist David Brooks noted that Goldman Sachs employees have given more money to Barack Obama's campaign for president than workers of any other employer in the US. "Over the past few years, people from Goldman Sachs have assumed control over large parts of the federal government," Brooks noted grimly. "Over the next few they might just take over the whole darn thing." www.independent.co.uk...

John Thornton
a highly-influential figure in the developing business and poltical inter-relations between the US and China

Duncan Niederauer
Goldman Sachs "takeover" of the New York Stock Exchange.

Jon Corzine
The former co-chief executive of Goldman went into full-time politics in 1999,

Joshua Bolten
For five years until 1999, Mr Bolten served as director of legal affairs for Goldman based in London, effectively making him the bank's chief lobbyist to the EU

Paul Deighton
The man heading London's planning for the 2012 Olympic Games

Robert Rubin
A US Treasury secretary under Bill Clinton (Glass Stegal Act aboloshied )

Gavyn Davies
The ex-chairman of the BBC still has the ear of Gordon Brown

Jim Cramer
This former Goldman trader is, without question, the most influential stock pundit in the US. Robert Zoellick

Robert Zoellick
head of the World Bank.

Mario Draghi
The head of the Italian central bank

Malcolm Turnbull
Treasurer for the opposition Liberal Party, Mr Turnbull is one of the fastest-rising politicians in Australia

And last but not least...

Hank Paulson

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. President George Bush must be delighted he lured a reluctant Hank Paulson away from his $38m-a-year job as Goldman Sachs chief executive in 2006, just in time to deal with the Wall Street crisis that has engulfed the entire US economy.
www.independent.co.uk...
news.firedoglake.com...

Now, notice the Head Banker from Italy. Well well.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I believe this money originated from the US then to Japan and was on it's way to the Swiss were it could be hidden. It would be used to pay off a country to take Gaddafi and his family in. Some would be used for Gaddafi himself.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Thats possible, though they would have had to plan way ahead of time.

The reason I make that comment is this is an older thread, back from 2009,
and we have revived it for discussion.

So, while I do think that the Arab Spring...and its ongoing spread into
Libya is manipulated, and no doubt the banks are involved, this would have been
way ahead of its time.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

OH lol. Perhaps for some other Secret pay off deal then lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
I hope this is not related.

Yosano Says Japan’s Trust in Treasuries ‘Unshakable’

Japanese Finance Minister Kaoru Yosano said his government is confident about the outlook for U.S. Treasuries, signaling the second-biggest foreign holder of the securities will keep buying them amid record sales.

From Bloomberg 6-11-09 9:29 EST

What would a government just caught trying to slyly unload a butt load of Treasuries have to say publicly after being caught doing it.

I'm not saying I believe that this was a Japanese operation, but the timing of this statement does seem a little bit odd, but it's most likely coincidence.

Could it be the classic pump and dump???

Also Japan has been devastated by the Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Meltdown and needs cash. May want to run geiger counter over those notes!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I see this thread is attracting a few replies,...thing is the story is from 2009.

Way before the Japanese Tsunmai...and earthquake.

We are...kind of rehasing it though, so feel free to join in.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

To quote Homer Simpson Doh!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No use in concentrating on the minutia of today, you need to go way back to the origin of these corporate families.

It seems like there's a attention span disorder active in people's minds. I have to shrug at this point and marvel at the lack. Mmmmm, lack.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Its ok, its a catchy title. I wish that we had more information on it.

reply to post by Leo Strauss

Its cool.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You mentioned J F K...

If the American people knew the truth about the Federal Reserve they would hang their political leaders, from George H. W. Bush to Bill Clinton, to George W. Bush and Barack Obama. As Henry Ford said, “It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

The last real American president was John F. Kennedy. The Presidents who came after him made peace with the fact that America is owned and operated by an international financial oligarchy that views the American people as slaves. Most politicians who climb the ladder of blood and lies in Washington believe the elitist arguments that the American people are not fit for self-government and deserve to be ruled by a small power elite.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I remember when you found this story a couple years ago burntheships, and I was interested then as I am now. Over a hundred billion in U.S. bonds is not walking around money. That's a lot of cabbage! I commented when you brought this story to light then, and followed it somewhat. I can't believe nothing more ever came of it?

Two Japanese men where detained trying to enter Switzerland with a bundle of US treasury notes and nothing more of it? It was at the height of the economic meltdown and at the time Japan was the third largest hold of US sovereign debt. Plus, they were heading to Switzerland the money mecca of the world, and with it the privacy afforded by the Swiss financial system. Foreign holders of US treasuries were skittish then about insecurities in the US economy and government fiscal policy, and now with the down grade this story is more relevant than ever. What were these guys up to? Who sent them? Why? So many questions and so few tangible answers. I shall be following this again.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
so thats what 10 billion in decared tax thanks should of gone to greece

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

jfk killed for printing a trillion dollars

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry but at this rate, you may as well start training this current generation of five year olds as detectives, because nobody is doing anything, and in the meantime, the truth of Rothschild International Inc aka IRS aka UN Bluehelmet GloboCops, will be felt on the US territories as per the plan.

You all never really wanted to understand black markets and crypto-judaism and banker-lawyer-gangsters anyway, now did you?

So go back to sleep. With enough dissociative flight, and the will toward avoidance of difficult paradigms, your whole house can burn down and you can sleep or watch TV right through it, right up to the end. Even when the power goes off and the TV goes dark and the room fills with smoke, if you concentrate hard enough, you can imagine the TV to still be on. Focus your mind enough and you won't smell smoke, nor will you cough. And as the flames reach you, continue dissociating at your highest level and you won't feel a thing.

www.cnbc.com...

"International supervision over the issue of U.S. dollars should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country," Xinhua said.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Indeed, we are here. We have arrived at the precipice of the demise of the U.S.dollar,
it is unfolding as we speak.

The criminals are free, the honest ones are in jail.

Sad times indeed.

U.S. Downgrade hinged on one phone call...

While congressional offices were busy studying the report, an official from the rating firm Standard & Poor's quietly called to ask for details of the underlying projections.

Four days later, based in part on that discussion, the rating firm announced a decision to downgrade America's debt—an unprecedented event in U.S. history—a move that is as controversial as it is potentially damaging to financial markets.

The information S&P gathered that day led it to overestimate future deficits by $2 trillion, a fact the Obama administration has called a reckless mistake. That phone call wasn't the reason S&P cut America's debt rating. But it was part of a chain of events, including also a stock-market plunge and an emergency Oval Office meeting, which could have serious and lasting consequences for America's standing in the world, the Obama presidency and the reputation of S&P. online.wsj.com...

On Tuesday, President Barack Obama signed the debt-ceiling deal into law. The next day,
Treasury Department assistant secretary for financial markets Mary Miller and other officials
met with a team of S&P analysts to discuss the agreement.

Treasury officials explained to members of the "credit team" from S&P how the deficit cuts
and future spending reductions would work.

Ms. Miller, a debt-market expert and financial analyst who spent 26 years at T. Rowe Price Group Inc., is a key part of the White House's economic team even though she is relatively unknown outside of the administration. She helped delay a default on the U.S. debt for as long as possible as talks dragged on and was recently nominated for a senior position at Treasury to reflect her rising stature.

Her second-floor office is directly below that of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, with a view overlooking the White House. online.wsj.com...

So the S&P gathered faulty information from the White House, and set of a chain of events.

So there we have it, this is a real conspiracy. It was all along, part of a plan to bring the dollar
to its knees.

And that should be a crime, for The U.S. has every right to a sovereign currency, just
as Europe, and Japan, and China.

But yet, we have been, and are under attack.

God help us all.

edit on 8-8-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well that just bailed out italy
thanx japan

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join