It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who is involved in the cover 9/11 up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I know all Clinton, bush and Obama administration were involved, so is FBI , CIA , FEMA, Secret Service , Mainstream Media.

Are a lot of FBI bad guys ?
Are a lot of CIA bad guys?
Are a lot of Secret Service bad guys?

Is US Army & Navy involved?

are we ever going to win this? a lot of people are involved

[edit on 11-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Which cover up??

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Petchy29

umm 9/11 cover up

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The 9/11 cover up is an interesting phenomenon.

If you take the example of a forest fire, what firefighters try to do is isolate the fire and then allow it to burn out or diminish to the point where the water bombers can douse it. That is how the 9/11 cover up is being handled by the perps and their collaborators.

They are trying to isolate the fire to the internet. They have firefighters battling it there. They may have even lit a few fires of their own in order to fight fire with fire and keep the main blaze isolated. The goal is to keep the fire from becoming a runaway firestorm.

That's what will happen if videos like those put out by CIT, Rick Siegel, David Ray Griffin, Daniel Hopsiker, or Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth make it to prime time on a national television network.

The cover up operates at every level of the crime but vital accomplices to the crimes of 9/11 control the national television networks.

However, the number one accomplice to the crimes of 9/11 at this time is the current President of the United States of America, who, unjustifiably enjoys the confidence of the American people and continues to pretend to them that the official explanation of the events of 9/11 is satisfactory.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I honestly doubt that the FBI or the CIA is involved certain member of the House and Congress and the buildings owner yeah and probably a privet military company. It sounds more like their work then that of a government agency I believe that it could have been blackwater or maybe it was a PMC of foreign nationality hired by a outside source who was paid by someone who had the means and could have benefited from it like the buildings owner and the Mayor of NY at the time Who sent the debris off to China might I add

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
I know all Clinton, bush and Obama administration were involved, so is FBI , CIA , FEMA, Secret Service , Mainstream Media.

Do you have any evidence that 911 was an Inside Job? If so, I'd be interested to hear it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
I honestly doubt that the FBI or the CIA is involved certain member of the House and Congress and the buildings owner yeah and probably a privet military company. It sounds more like their work then that of a government agency I believe that it could have been blackwater or maybe it was a PMC of foreign nationality hired by a outside source who was paid by someone who had the means and could have benefited from it like the buildings owner and the Mayor of NY at the time Who sent the debris off to China might I add

I have a hard time understanding why the owner of the buildings, Silverstein, would agree to lose billions on the destruction of his property. That does not pass the common sense test.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

I noticed that you registered on ATS today. Great. The 911 Conspiracies Forum has thousands of threads discussing evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. A guy interested in evidence couldn't have come to a better place.

Check out the video at the following URL. It proves conclusively that the Pentagon attack was carried out by elements of the US government. There is no doubt that it was a false flag operation and there is only one organisation capable of doing it. 9/11 was an inside job. No doubt about it.

www.vimeo.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Silverstein received billions more than the estimated reconstruction costs of the WTC in the court judgements on his insurance claims. That passes the common sense test.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Silverstein received billions more than the estimated reconstruction costs of the WTC in the court judgements on his insurance claims. That passes the common sense test.

You are grossly mistaken. Your statement is false. Please retract that statement.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I noticed that you registered on ATS today. Great. The 911 Conspiracies Forum has thousands of threads discussing evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. A guy interested in evidence couldn't have come to a better place.

Check out the video at the following URL. It proves conclusively that the Pentagon attack was carried out by elements of the US government. There is no doubt that it was a false flag operation and there is only one organisation capable of doing it. 9/11 was an inside job. No doubt about it.

www.vimeo.com...

I am unable to download videos at this time. Would you care to provide me with 1, just 1, piece of evidence that 911 was an Inside Job? Your biggest piece. The single biggest piece of evidence that you find the most compelling. I anticipate your response.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
You are grossly mistaken. Your statement is false. Please retract that statement.

No I am not. I have already posted on this in another thread, which I can't locate using the ATS search engine. I will not retract the statement.

Another thing I won't do is derail this thread, Mr. Newbie. Do your own due diligence and research 9/11 in other threads.

That is a lie. Silverstein did not profit on the destruction of his buildings. Please retract your libelous statement.

Do you have any evidence to back up this absurd claim?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Rubiish = the guy took out TWO insurance policies for terrorist action against the WTC - this is the most COMMON fact - please. It has provided him the funds to rebuild -

moron.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Rubiish = the guy took out TWO insurance policies for terrorist action against the WTC - this is the most COMMON fact - please. It has provided him the funds to rebuild -

moron.

The payouts are less than the costs to rebuild. Silverstein did not profit off the destruction of his buildings. To say he did is a false statement.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The payouts are less than the costs to rebuild. Silverstein did not profit off the destruction of his buildings. To say he did is a false statement.

This is a common misconception that a lot of people have fallen into. I wish I could find my earlier post in another thread, where I had all the arithmetic, but the fact is that Silverstein recovered way more than the replacement costs of the original twin towers.

He did not recover the cost of the project now planned for the WTC land. That is a different story. He tried to recover those costs but the judge ruled that he was not entitled to more than the costs of the original buildings.

A further point is that he is not building the new project with his own money. No big developer builds projects with their own money. Nobody but a babe in the woods believes that Silverstein did not make money, a lot of money, on what was originally a $300 million plus investment in the WTC lease.

If I insure a car, recover way more than the car would cost to replace and then go out and buy a Rolls Royce, I can't tell people I lost money on the deal, unless the people are idiots of course, then I can tell them whatever I want.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted by Big Unit

I am unable to download videos at this time. Would you care to provide me with 1, just 1, piece of evidence that 911 was an Inside Job? Your biggest piece. The single biggest piece of evidence that you find the most compelling. I anticipate your response.

You have not bothered to research 9-11 at all, you have just joined ATS, and you cannot watch videos, and you want us to waste our time babysitting you? Forget it.

Just go on living in your own little fantasy world. But prepare yourself because the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is self-destructing faster than you can keep up, and your family will soon be asking you why you were so wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by Big Unit

You have not bothered to research 9-11 at all, you have just joined ATS, and you cannot watch videos, and you want us to waste our time babysitting you? Forget it.

Just go on living in your own little fantasy world. But prepare yourself because the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is self-destructing faster than you can keep up, and your family will soon be asking you why you were so wrong.

tHE OFFICIAL STORY IS self destructing faster than I can keep up??? Say what??

My family will be asking me I was wrong??? Say what??? When will this be?? I'd love to know.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is a common misconception that a lot of people have fallen into. I wish I could find my earlier post in another thread, where I had all the arithmetic, but the fact is that Silverstein recovered way more than the replacement costs of the original twin towers.

He did not recover the cost of the project now planned for the WTC land. That is a different story. He tried to recover those costs but the judge ruled that he was not entitled to more than the costs of the original buildings.

A further point is that he is not building the new project with his own money. No big developer builds projects with their own money. Nobody but a babe in the woods believes that Silverstein did not make money, a lot of money, on what was originally a $300 million plus investment in the WTC lease.

If I insure a car, recover way more than the car would cost to replace and then go out and buy a Rolls Royce, I can't tell people I lost money on the deal, unless the people are idiots of course, then I can tell them whatever I want.

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

What about an insurance motive? Professional conspiracist and radio host Alex "New World Order” Jones claims that Silverstein walked away with a profit of $500 million after building 7’s insurer, Industrial Risk Insurers, paid its $861 million policy!

This shouldn’t need to be said, but the fact that IRI didn’t dispute the $861 million claim should make it perfectly clear that Silverstein didn’t “admit” to destroying his building.

And lest you think that IRI’s management somehow benefited by turning a blind eye to Silverstein’s “crime,” consider that IRI did contest Silverstein’s lawsuit over his Twin Towers insurance claim.

No. Insurance companies have a funny way of making sure that insured parties don’t destroy their skyscrapers, collect the claims, and drive into the sunset with a truckload of cash. A clause in Silverstein’s WTC 7 policy required him to begin rebuilding within two years, and lenders required that the new building have as much square footage as the old (and they complained mightily when the plans came up short in that department).

The cost of the new building? Over $700 million.

Hey, that still leaves Silverstein with a tidy profit of around $161 million, right?

No. There was the small matter of the existing $489.4 million mortgage, which Silverstein paid off with the insurance settlement, leaving him with a shortfall of $328 million heading towards construction of the new building.

The City of New York, desperate to see rebuilding begin downtown, saved Silverstein a bundle in financing costs by offering over $400 million in tax-exempt Liberty Bonds, which the Bank of New York guaranteed.

That move gave Silverstein and his backers the freedom to do something unheard of in recent New York real estate history: start construction of a skyscraper without a major (or minor) tenant on board. And when the building opened in 2006? Still no major tenants. In May, WTC 7 finally got its first possible major tenant when Moody’s Investor’s Service signed a nonbinding letter of intent to occupy 15 floors. More recently, other sizable tenants have signed on.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

Do you have any evidence that 911 was an Inside Job? If so, I'd be interested to hear it.

www.whale.to...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join