It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governator threatens to shut down state government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
No state should be bailed out..

But we bailed out Michigan with GM and Chrysler..

We bailed out New York with all the major banks..

Why forsake California, our largest single economy? ..

And how long before Californians see that the Federal Government has just sacrificed them on the Political Alter, that they demand succession and remove themselves from the Union? .. I know if I lived in California and the Feds, who take my tax dollars to waste in DC 3,000 miles away flipped us the bird and looked the other way, I would say there is hell to pay! ...

Perhaps it's because most of California is hyper Liberal, and Obama was their saving grace? .. Who knows.. So goes California, so goes the rest of the Country.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hay arnold you corrupt POS. Why don't you stop the benefits for illegals? Yeah i know - big business pays you millions of $ a year in bribes to leave illegals alone. Just like they do the CA Supreme Court so they'll disallow all anti-illegal laws.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hi Rock Puck,

You are a good writer, with a good head on your shoulders for pointing out the facts, I'm proud of you for telling others the facts and making it in a short and concise way.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Hi Make Speed Limit 45,

The illegals should have rights because they do an aweful lot of work for small pay that is too far beneath others.

Illegals usually are very good workers, they do work that others simply won't do. How many times have you driven down the highways and back roads in California and seen a field of illegals out there in the heat of the day picking vegetables all day long so others like yourself might be able to enjoy them?

Do you eat vegetables? Because most of your vegetables and fruits and grapes and wines and stuff like that came from those hard working people out there in the fields picking the produce or milking the cows or cutting up the meat in packing plants so that we can eat more cheaply.

Yes... they may be illegal but they are a very important part of California's machine, and without them out there getting that small amount that they work for; you, me and everyone else would be paying a whole lot more for food products, because illegals are all over in the food product business. They are low down on the pay scale, but these people have a heart, and they keep us a whole lot happier at the grocery store.

These people, even though they are illegals, are not slaves to be used and abused; they deserve rights and more words of "Thanks For Your Help".

California and Texas have many illegals and look at their economies, they are tremendous because of them. Even the Attorney General of the USA had illegals working for her, she was even aware that they are good workers. So... let's not belittle the good people that work all day long out in the sun, when no one else will.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Hay arnold you corrupt POS. Why don't you stop the benefits for illegals? Yeah i know - big business pays you millions of $ a year in bribes to leave illegals alone. Just like they do the CA Supreme Court so they'll disallow all anti-illegal laws.

Arnold doesn't browse ATS

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join