It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna... 6:21 (Pause it)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Don't think for one second that little devil gang sign doesn't mean anything.

Madonna... I know what you are doing, and I pray for your soul.

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I was of the belief that madonna had already sold her soul.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Well doom...

If you are correct, it wouldn't matter - she could care less...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
That sign has several meanings. Around here surfers, skaters and some of the rap kids do it as "hello" or "peace out." You can also do it with two fingers.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just think about the influence she has over the masses... reminds me of the president... Thank God I've never seen the President do that little gang sign.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
That sign has several meanings. Around here surfers, skaters and some of the rap kids do it as "hello" or "peace out." You can also do it with two fingers.

I've heard the same thing about the Pyramid and all seeing eye.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
REMEMBER...

If the thumb is sticking out, it is NOT satanic at all, it sign language for I love you.

Show me a picture of Ozzy or any other known satinist holding up the devil sign with a thumb.

I have yet to see one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

really??? then the texas longhorns are all devil worshipers...c'mon, try to say something halfway intelligent. think before you speak... i know it's hard when you got your mind wrapped around all that god and devil thing, we here at ATS are not a bunch of mindless followers.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

please don't tell me the Main Stream Media is smarter than you are...

and please don't put words in my mouth.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

yes, she sold her soul so she would become a super star ... lol

I think u guys are watching too many supernatural episodes

I dont even like madonna ... madonna is a product of the music industry ... nothing more, nothing less ... she got lucky

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
REMEMBER...

If the thumb is sticking out, it is NOT satanic at all, it sign language for I love you.

Show me a picture of Ozzy or any other known satinist holding up the devil sign with a thumb.

I have yet to see one.

Ozzy is NOT a satanist.
It's just his image gimmick and Ozzy is known for flashing the peace sign with his fingers rather than the original devil horns(without the thumb). That honour goes to Dio.

He learned that hand gesture, which is called a "corna" in Italian, from his grandmother who'd use it to ward off the effects of somebody giving you "the evil eye" or to return it to it's sender. He used it in his shows because he felt that he needed some kind of gesture to connect with the crowd better.

Don't take my word for it, he said it himself in the documentary "Heavy Metal: A Headbanger's Journey".

“I was in Sabbath at the time. It was a symbol that I thought was reflective of what that band was supposed to be all about. It's not the devil's sign like we're here with the devil. It's an Italian thing I got from my Grandmother.”

Nothing satanic. Just old world superstitions.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

You are being paranoid. Either you find her sexually suggestive dancing and movements offensive, or you are looking for something negative to be there.

Spend two minutes Googling "Sign Language" and look up the sign for love. As a previous poster already stated, have a look at the difference between the sign language gesticulation for "Love" and the "Death Metal Salute" or Satin sign, or whatever it is referred to.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Originally posted by munkey66

yes, she sold her soul so she would become a super star ... lol

I think u guys are watching too many supernatural episodes

I dont even like madonna ... madonna is a product of the music industry ... nothing more, nothing less ... she got lucky

your right it is that simple...she sold shock, sex, and music and now she is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. exactly like any rich entrepenuer does. she worked her *ss off, had a sellable product, and handled the business side in an extremely effective way...that is as simple as it gets.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You mean like this? Note: not the I love you sign.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by timewalker]

new topics

top topics

join