It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate To Burst Your Bubble, But There WONT Be UFO Disclosure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When was the last time the government told the truth about anything? And now you expect them to tell the truth about something like aliens? They would rather loose their high paying jobs then blow the lid on ufos.

Your riding on a hope and a prayer if you think disclosure is coming anytime in your lifetime.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What a rant

"They would rather loose their high paying jobs then blow the lid on ufos."????

They're gonna have to disclose when the majority of the people get together, and get mad. And when sightings occur more frequently, Ive seen two in the past 6 months, and before that nothing. In fact, the first country to really disclose UFOs will look better than the rest, I assure you someones going to blow the lid with more people finding out the truth. Its like with Cartman who snitched about teeping the art teachers house to get the lesser punishment.

Or criminals who snitch to get lesser punishments

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It probably wont happen I agree, but it has to happen someday (I'd think). But what would be more destabilizing to movements such as ours and truthers and what not, than the ultimate act of Government transparency? People would be so shocked, they'd love their governments almost. Of course we here would question their intentions as we should. The thing is... just because the Government acknowledges aliens & comes out with their tech, doesn't mean the world will be a better place. That we'll be talking with aliens and traveling in space with them. At least some questions would be answered though.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have no problem with someone expressing their opinion. I have quite a few myself.

My problem with this thread is it holds no more validity than the people who say "Disclosure is coming I can feel it!"

Did you need a new thread for this rant? Couldnt you have just tagged on to any of the million [sic] disclosure threads already running on ATS?

You would have reached your target audience right away.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I get the feeling this is just an attempt to start a very long flame thread.

Where's your evidence to make this conclusion, other than general paranoia?
Again Im sure you will be VERY happy with the pages of response to this non topic. Thats not an attack, just my personal opinion

Originally posted by Chovy
When was the last time the government told the truth about anything? And now you expect them to tell the truth about something like aliens? They would rather loose their high paying jobs then blow the lid on ufos.

Your riding on a hope and a prayer if you think disclosure is coming anytime in your lifetime.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It would be easy for any goverment to disclose.

They they have only come to power they can always use the line "I only just heard"

Disclosure will come when the time to deceive us is right, time to usher in the one world goverment and one world religion as well as the one world currency.

new topics

top topics

join