It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.W.O Is here and its happing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.nwbotanicals.org...
i found this after watching alex jones u r the slaves for the take over this is happing all the time now but plz post yr thoughts

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i thought i would post this all here was't as big as i thought this was passed threw congress :S

HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

(1) space exploration;

(2) space research and development;

(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or
extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I tried, I really did, but I cannot see what point you're trying to make here. Can you please explain?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And how does the Space Preservation Act relate to the NWO?
Did you actually read it? It's a proposition to ban space-based weaponry.

Besides that, it's been covered on ATS numerous times.
Try looking at some of the chemtrail threads.

ATS Search

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hand me the government documents that claim this is true, instead of made up sites such as this.

I really don't know what the heck you are trying to prove with this thread. Nothing in here makes any sense.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i watched this alex jones documentry and it was on about how the new world order was taking over with mind control with electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons chemtrails which have mins control agents in them i know this blabs on about other stuff but this was a document that passed....

these are the links i used to get all this info

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

www. suprnova.org and goto misc and documentry and there in there the vids
if you don't belive me thats ok it was after watching alex jones 911 The Road to Tyranny that i realaised how much is really going on that nwo want to reduce the population by 80% thats what i have found out but check all this for ya self and i am just trying to pass this info on it better to watch that alex jones thing thow cause he show ya the everdence on tape thats speaks louder than words

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by $pAm_DeViL
i watched this alex jones documentry and it was on about how the new world order was taking over with mind control with electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons chemtrails which have mins control agents in them i know this blabs on about other stuff but this was a document that passed....

these are the links i used to get all this info

Ok, but that still does not explain your posting of that bill and how it relates.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
because when they spary that crap in the air it is something to make you mind control drone or something plz plz dl the vids and se for your self it all links into the same usa is getting taken over from the inside out maybe i can't put this into words that i even understand but i watched that vid and i went to bed scared it's sound strange but this bill relates to nwo to put mind control substances in the air but am just relating to alex jones and what he said............. you know when u think you've found some thing that explains a lot but u can't explaine it that well. well thats wats happing here Anathema dl the vid and see for ya self and then maybe you can understand what i mean but i see more now then i idid before:S

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Once again... give me the signatured documents of something like this. This is massive in magnatude. A website does not cost much anymore... and to get a good kick out of it and cause panic like this, is very easy to accomplish. Unless you find this on a plausable site... there is no way someone can believe you.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The NWO began with the Rich like the Bilderbergs and Rothchilds. They figgured they could ellude people into their imaginatory ideas. Imaginatory because, all that is is only because its what we've been fed to believe, thus, we are creating their Reality, not our own based on our own Belief in it.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Shugo
dl load the vid and see what i saw on there he shows the documents on there i have't tried going to congress yet frwebgate.access.gpo.gov... i found this i don't if that will help but u want the proof dl the vid it all on there and yeah it could be fake but this is from the congress web site

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by $pAm_DeViL
Shugo
dl load the vid and see what i saw on there he shows the documents on there i have't tried going to congress yet frwebgate.access.gpo.gov... i found this i don't if that will help but u want the proof dl the vid it all on there and yeah it could be fake but this is from the congress web site

Don't get me wrong here... you are backing this up very well, I'm one of those people that needs A LOT of info and proof to consider it... 2 things here:

A) Content-type: text/html
No Query String Specified
What I call a "dead page"

B) Chemtrails... and all of this stuff... uh uh... no way. I've researched aircraft for 8 years... none of this is true... or been proven true to me.

But, then again like I said, I'm not an easy person to alter opinion on, unless I find something and keep finding the same info over and over again.

But, keep backing your research... something might click. But, as of this moment... you got nothing.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
ok i will but can u do me something goto www.suprnova.org...
goto misc files and documentrys and dl alex jones videos the big one it got all the vids in that
www.gpoaccess.gov... go there and go into search h.r 2799 i have work soon so but i will be floating around here and there so keep it coming and i will get the everdence cause it is there u just need to see that a;ex jones thing and u might understand me more

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
spam devil, learn english please.

new topics

top topics

join