It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Image with a Difference!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Looks like footprints on a job site. I see what your getting at to me it's like seeing Jesus on a tortilla type deal. I remember someone uploading videos to You Tube that supposedly showed tiny Martians getting run over by the Rover. It's too little for me to get a bite on (no pun intended) Thanks for posting though. Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

if I didn't know better, I'd say marsorbust and zorgon are a just a tad sweet on you; lets hope its not coke zero sweet

anyway, I hear some aliens are shapeshifters...maybe they "meld" into the surrounding terrain

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Interesting Image. I never viewed this one upside down before. It looks like its
one statue with two figures. It looks to me like one is crowning the other, who is on his knees. It look like it fell down the cliff face amongst the rest of the rubble, ending up upside down.

Not far below that image is the remains of a face sticking out of the cliff face. It somehow managed not to get blow away like the rest of the cliff face did

I didnt bother tracing this one. Its pretty bold to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It vaguely looks like an alien head and body but this is just an optical illusion like seeing pictures in clouds.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Sorry guys, you're really grasping at straws on this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Looks like a alien with a robe on taking a coffee break
(he looks like hes holding a cup of coffee)
along with his pet alien dog next to him lol

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
reply to post by ahimsa

I wish I had the patience to find things myself. I have to wait for others to post them :-)

Of course not, that would require you to put down your Jameson, Keats novel, and Dominion Cigar!
Priorities!!

-E-

[edit on 11-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

It looks like an adult covering the mouth of a child to keep him/her quiet. I find it interesting that the eye and nose sockets (if you go with this interpretation of the picture) appear to be in the right places. Perhaps they were hiding in a cave when something menacing began to appear....

Oh, sorry. I got carried away!

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
All I can see is the main "alien's" face, and only because you highlighted it. The fact is it's just a convenient rock formation, nothing more. I'm more interested in the squarish gouge with lines in it that's above it and left slightly. What did that?

[edit on 11/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hate to say it because I do believe in aliens...Those are some rocks, that just look, kind of like link...from Zelda...so yeah, are they from planet Nintendo???

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
To me its suspicious, it just doen't look right, thats my own personal opinion.

I am not saying that that one should take this to the bank, its just an image of many taken by the Mars rovers.

I am very happy to see that Nasa has the ability and the know how to get a craft from earth to land on Mars and do so many marvelous things without a hitch over such a long time.

We are very lucky to be living in times such as these, and if there is life on the red planet I'm very sure that we will find out when the proof has been found.

This is definetly not proof of anything, its an image from a very far away place which cannot be verified without actually having someone there to look into it.

I support Nasa in all its missions and thank them for making all these great images available for us to look at and wonder over.

No one has the answers, there are lots of questions, and I'm sure time will tell, only thing is I'm not getting any younger.(:>)

What we desperatly need is a manned mission to Mars, now that would certainly answer all or most of our questions concerning many of these images.

My opinion is that we can pour over these images til the cows come home, but we still don't know for sure what we are seeing, and yes its very possible to come to the wrong conclusion.

Thats why we need proof! Proof can never be had unless we have someone on the scene.

Mob

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I see rocks.

I think when the time comes, and we finally discover other civilizations, it will be very obvious, and in our face. We'll say "Holy crap.. there IS other life out there.." and that will be that. This is akin to me, as the NASA ice crystal dots (except the dots that formed a circle, which I find intriuging): they are grasping at straws. Trying VERY hard to see something that isn't there, to make themselves or others believe it.

These are rocks, that's it.

This reminds me of the wonderful Zorgon "military base" on Mars, which everyone swore up and down had to be a structure. Then, once seen from another direction, it was revealed to be simply a rock and hill formation.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I have to go with the "seeing what you want to see / shapes in clouds theory" on this one.

for instance, I see an alien wearing scary clown makeup

I agree totally, this is just getting ridiculous now. I miss the days where this forum brought hard core truth or even plausible explanation for events/situations. It seems that ATS has been reduced to this embarrassing type of "awareness" a lot lately. I don't mean to be abrasive, but is ATS being dumbed down like all of America? I have noticed a slip in the quality of information on here in the last few months. When we should have more and more to discuss about correcting our government, we seem to be averting our minds into more of the ethereal realm and finding (in this case) aliens who choose to live their lives by camouflaging themselves into their rock surroundings. Just because you see a face in a rock doesn't mean that its a face. When is the last time YOU lied down next to a rock and tried to blend in with it? It's just frustrating that when we have a federal government who is bent on taking our freedoms and enslaving us right here, right now, we as humans are more interested in finding martian "rock people". I can only surmise that some of this is actually done on purpose here in an attempt to direct our attention elsewhere instead of on the imperative issues of our government. It seems only feasible that 'someone' would try to dumb down the most threatening site to the governments evil deeds, esp. when it has worked so well on America as a whole. It is an effective campaign. We should consider that there are those trying to dissuade us from finding real truths by attracting our attention to brainless absurdities such as this. Again, all respectively.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I found this interesting but dont really think its what it looks like!

Could be natural because its a crude looking face if it were artificial!

But what if they just messed up?

its also interesting that this object looks manipulated!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I always wonder how big/small things are in pictures like this...is one small rock = a mile in diameter or are is the whole image represent about 3 inches total...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

i completely agree. This is just getting silly. Problem is we have to siv through this stuff which makes it harder to find any "real" evidence amongst a sea of noise.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I believe in aliens but this image makes me shake my head with shame.

You pick a random area, edit it, turn it upside down, and outline a bunch of rocks and then claim an alien presence?! The only thing alien about this picture is the rocks.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey jkrog08,

Try googling the image and download it, turn it upside down in your favourite graphics proggie you'll find loads of interesting stuff in the main image. The attitude is always the mind playing tricks is starting to run out of gas. I do detail enhancement for a hobby and don't see the rock resemblances.

Mob

There wa a game we used to play on ogrish. Spot the faces in the blood spatter on autopsy patients. We'd find many.

A sad and sordid game. But no less the same game you're playing here, but seemingly thinking it is real.

You're basically saying, manipulate an image till you see what you want.

ugh...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

No doubt! This is total and undeniable proof!! I'm telling everyone I know.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

interest in this kind of subject. i have a better image of something very interesting i found on the moon via wwt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join