It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Image with a Difference!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is an interesting shot cropped from PIA10210.tiff from here:

See page to for full link to image provided by Zorgon

Notice there seems to be aspects of this crop which relate to alien beings of some sort.

The image was edited in Gimp, only to turn it upside down and crop the area of interest.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b01f099ceca7.jpg[/atsimg]

edit the link to the image

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6742d0427a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Credit NASA, Cornell University
Mob

[edit on 10/6/09 by marsorbust]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by spacedoubt]

[edit on 11/6/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The link you provided isnt working. Try uploading your picture to the ATS server.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

Notice there seems to be aspects of this crop which relate to alien beings of some sort.

Link still broken.

Can you explain what the quote above means?

Edit- Now I can see the pic... but I still have no idea how it relates to alien beings...

A little help OP?

[edit on 10/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It won't take the slast square bracket, looks ok in the editor, picture all ok, previews ok, won't add it to the end of the line to get the link. What gives??

Mob

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ok now?

Looks fine here.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Look down about 2/3 of center. looks like to humaniods.

I'll annotate it. back in 2 minutes.

Mob

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

What are you seeing? The only thing I see is a natural event that looks like a shoeprint.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I first noticed the small humanoids on Mars from the Viking missions and especially Pathfinder Sojourner mission when I turned the photos upside down to view. rikriley named them the Sandmaries.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by amari]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yay, its working now.

to be honest, im not sure what you're getting at. Are you talking about the shaded area that seems to look like a head and a shoulder?

If so, sure I can see how that might "look" that way, but like how people see shapes in clouds. otherwise Its just another picture of a rocky landscape. Is there some other reason that I am missing that it somehow is connected with something alien?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I posted an annotated image in the op but its taking its time updating.

When ever that get through you'll see what I mean, there looks like two of them there.

Mob

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I see what looks like an adult humanoid creature pushing down on the head of a child and a second child in between the two. The children look human, but the adult looking one on the left looks like it has ridges in it's head and a snout almost insect like. Is that what you are seeing?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by ahimsa]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Yes, thats it.

Thanks for your keen eyes Ahimsa.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Its like an ink blot test and you just failed. So your seeing some kind of strange image of a man pushing a kids head down? Say what!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

This is what I see but there is more in the upper background and a humanoid sitting below the 2 tiny humanoids next to the alien looking creature on left hand side. You are looking at what are called Sandmaries, tiny humanoids first tagged by rikriley on ATS.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by amari]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry. I see rocks and dirt with semi anthropomorphic features. But I don’t see aliens.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hem...I am thinking a simple rock formation and light-shadow trick (lol, no I don't work for NASA). What you are referring to in the image seems like a classic example of that and human pattern recognition.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Hey grapesofraft,

It won't be the first test I failed, I just have to take another if thats the case. Remember your looking at a black and white image, which can be good or bad depending on the location of the detail.

Mob

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Thanks for having a sense of humor. I just could not resist. Actually, I do not see anything so I guess that just means I have a low IQ

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have to go with the "seeing what you want to see / shapes in clouds theory" on this one.

for instance, I see an alien wearing scary clown makeup

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey jkrog08,

Try googling the image and download it, turn it upside down in your favourite graphics proggie you'll find loads of interesting stuff in the main image. The attitude is always the mind playing tricks is starting to run out of gas. I do detail enhancement for a hobby and don't see the rock resemblances.

Mob

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join