It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think will be the next President?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Obama again and then someone no one has heard of. People are tired of all the well known political people in our midst, so it would be natural for an unknown to pop up like Obama did. I'm really hoping both parties are hated so much that we'll be able to at least have a front running independent but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Wow really? Or are you just foolin' with us?
That actually makes sense in a crazy soap opera
american politic kind of way!

Boy that really wouldn't set too well with the rightwingers, would it?
About as much as being "led" by a black man!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I would vote for a Huckabee administration.

Huckabee says it like it is without a superiority tone. He is smart and from what I have seen an all around good guy. I am actually hoping he runs in 2012 as I think he would be the only one who would have a chance at beating Obama.

But those who hate Fox News will hold it against him that he has a show on that network and base their vote against him for that reason. The same way they voted against McCain simply because he was a Republican.

are you kidding? he's a religious zealot that can't wait to sniff the *ss of the right wing.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton.

Don't know why though. No one else comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I don't fault a man for his beliefs or lack of beliefs. I think he would be a good choice for his political views. If you disagree then that is fine, but don't disagree because he is a religous man.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

I would kill to have Ventura as President and Nugent as Vice President. That would be my ultimate dream ticket.

But in reality that would never even be discussed so I will go with my first pick.

That would be interesting. Ventura and Paul would be excellent but we all know this is the desire of a dreamer. *sigh*

[edit on 11-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You know one sure way to tell if your rich or not?
If you vote republican you probably are.
Of course the repubs want the ball back,
thats how you score and get paid.
Safe to say both sides want to play.
Looks like they taught the dems the game well!

Maybe its that blind patriot thing again, who freakin' knows.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

I don't fault a man for his beliefs or lack of beliefs. I think he would be a good choice for his political views. If you disagree then that is fine, but don't disagree because he is a religous man.

i disagree, if he wants to put me under his religious laws, then he should not be elected dog catcher. i strongly disagree with religious men, when they want me to obey some mythical beings rantings. i am a crictical thinking human and i don't need a god to know how to treat people.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by jimmyx

You know one sure way to tell if your rich or not?
If you vote republican you probably are.
Of course the repubs want the ball back,
thats how you score and get paid.
Safe to say both sides want to play.
Looks like they taught the dems the game well!

Maybe its that blind patriot thing again, who freakin' knows.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by dodadoom]

reagen lied about iran-contra, what hapened to him? nothing...W lied about weapons of mass destruction, what happened to him? nothing... clinton lied about having an affair with a consenting adult, what happened?...he was impeached. f'in republican politicians shouldn't be elected for the next fifty years. they love to hate people, except for the wealthy and the corporate.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So if he had a great plan that would put us in a surplus, end all wars and would bring peace to the world, you wouldn't vote for him because he is deeply religous?

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

So if he had a great plan that would put us in a surplus, end all wars and would bring peace to the world, you wouldn't vote for him because he is deeply religous?

I'd vote for Jesus!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
actually i know way more democrats that are well off then i know republicans.....
2. Bill clinton made it into that list of people that lied and got elected....he wasnt a republican he was democrat...

and 3..I just hope there is an election to be held after this guy is done.

Hes made sure to try and persecute previous administration for crimes he says they committed.......thats cool with me i think you break the law you should be taken to task....

However , he and his cohorts are goin nuts over there in washington and getting themselves mixed up in all kinds of controversy , like THEY arent going to have to worry about it coming their turn to be taken to task....that kind of makes me a little worried!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Interesting.

well, your not talking about any republican i know or have listened to, including "the huck". and no..i would not vote for anybody that was deeply religious, unless mohatma ghandi came back from the dead.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by jimmyx

uhmm, no you wouldn't...because he was for the poor to be lifted from their wretched way of life and "jesus" only wanted to punish the rich. these 2 things do not compute in modern american politics. we "f" our poor, and we give more money to the already wealthy. that is completely opposite what "jesus" taught.

I'd vote for Jesus!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Thats a shame that your that close minded.

Oh well, vote who you want. Good luck trying to find that atheist canidate.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Thats a shame that your that close minded.

Oh well, vote who you want. Good luck trying to find that atheist canidate.

so let me get this straight... if i don't believe in a mythical being, i'm closed minded. i'll stay a realist,,,,and that fact that you even said that i wouldn't be able to find an atheist canidate makes exactly my point

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No your close minded because you judge a person for their personel beliefs and disregard what type of person they are or how they may perform for that reason.

I'm glad I made your point, what ever point that may have been.

edit for typo.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by jd140]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Jesse the Body and Arnold as VP

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Second line

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'll tell you who, president Obama. I predict this time he will probably take Arizona off the map to add to his 2008 results. With the crys that the economy recovery had nothing to do with the stimulus, it was the result of Bush and his tax cuts, it would not be enough to curb the win. Ofcourse Jeb and Palin didnt get past super tuesday with Romney gaining the nomination but loosing out after yet another failed netwide rightwing propaganda attempt... and ofcourse the re-used birth certificate muslim garbage.

I think we should look to 2016... who will win? I see a Clinton being endorsed by president Obama himself

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join