It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Pictures Directory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I really really wish ATS would ban the use of tinyurl. It is a bit of a security risk IMO. Not to say the OP has nefarious things in mind, but the use of redirects on URLS leaves it open for possibility. In a normal link, I know exactly what site I'm being sent to and so forth. With tinyurl it is unknown to the user where you are sending the person.

I agree with your sentiments on tinyurl, part of the problem I've seen, is that ATS just refuses to render some links correctly even with the url tags, so you have to find some way around it, and tinyurl is one.

For security purposes, I think it would be better if people provided the preview.tinyurl.com link that is created, that way you can check where you are being diverted to before allowing it.

For example, his original links

Subjects That Have Unanswered Questions
preview.tinyurl.com...

Subjects That Are Confirmed Fake
preview.tinyurl.com...

Strange Bizzarre Alien Videos
preview.tinyurl.com...

Pictures That Still Need To Be Identified
preview.tinyurl.com...

Links To Websites With Alien Pictures
preview.tinyurl.com...

Using those links instead will take you to the tinyurl preview page, which allows you to see where you are going, and decide if you want to go there or not.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Please everyone!!!

This is NOT a Thread about anyone "Proving" anything. It is all about the Pictures...

Any further comments towards another poster will be removed and the Member possibly warned.

Let's stay on topic and enjoy this excellent compilation of photos.

Semper

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What a great compilation, just went through all the pictures, although I disagree with some labeled hoaxes and think others labeled possible or legit are obviously hoaxes this was a GREAT thing you did. I am glad to see so many starting to step up and make quality threads in the UFO forums, it is time to cut all the bs out and resume the search for the truth. Again, great job.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

Originally posted by Danna
damn i've seen so many aliens pictures yet when i see one i still get scared! i dont know why

originally posted by TallWhites

Now you perhaps understand why the govt keeps ET under wraps.
Imagine if you saw a real alien in front of you, how would you react??

Hmmmmm. I don't find the pictures any more disturbing than, say, sometimes seeing pictures of deformed Humans. (Not saying they are photos of deformed Humans, just for clarity).

I'm saying that a picture doesn't elicit that visceral response in me.

Just as I know that if I were to encounter an animal in the wild that could harm me, then I have a pre-conceived idea already.

Also, it can be equally frightening just to encounter another Human being unexpectedly in a dark alley!!

It is Human nature to be fearful (or at least, wary) of the unknown/unfamiliar, at first. Must be an evolutionary trait, common to all animals. However, still photographs just don't seem threatening to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks heaps, easynow, for making these galleries. The one that has always freaked me out is the last one in the fourth link, the 'alien' peeking in a window on the roof. There's just something about that photo that looks more real to me than most other 'alien' photos. That, and it just looks creepy.

Thanks again, easynow! S&F!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What I dont get is in the one photo of the alien baby in the jar, why don't they break it out of the jar and perform DNA tests and end the dispute once and for all?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Excellent thread my friend after reading ALL the links this stuck in my mind and I felt I needed to quote it on this page for others that feel the same way to see,

Val Thor - One of the most interesting articles I have ever read in regards to ebe.

These parasites have imbedded themselves in all phases of human society and will never be exposed except by extraterrestrial intervention

It makes me ask the question again and again are all those in power on this earth actually human?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Danna

damn i've seen so many aliens pictures yet when i see one i still get scared! i dont know why

originally posted by TallWhites

Now you perhaps understand why the govt keeps ET under wraps.
Imagine if you saw a real alien in front of you, how would you react??

Hmmmmm. I don't find the pictures any more disturbing than, say, sometimes seeing pictures of deformed Humans. (Not saying they are photos of deformed Humans, just for clarity).

I'm saying that a picture doesn't elicit that visceral response in me.

Just as I know that if I were to encounter an animal in the wild that could harm me, then I have a pre-conceived idea already.

With all due respect, you dont know how you'll react when suddenly confronted with ET. None of us do!

Its easy to say you wont be scared, but thats not always what happens.
Especially with a weird topic like this

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Batmanatee
reply to post by easynow

Thanks heaps, easynow, for making these galleries. The one that has always freaked me out is the last one in the fourth link, the 'alien' peeking in a window on the roof. There's just something about that photo that looks more real to me than most other 'alien' photos. That, and it just looks creepy.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Without even having to look at the image in question I know exactly which one you are talking about. That image always makes me feel uncomfortable. I can scroll through multiple images of supposed aliens, but that one never fails to elicit some slight sickly feeling in my gut. Just to confirm that we are indeed speaking of the same image I will now check.

Yes, thats the one.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Good links and amusing discussion

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i'm familiar with a few of these.

First off, though, Kudos for your post EasyNow.

One thing about the alien in the Egyptian Tomb:

It's a bunch of reeds.

the one in Chile is most likely a leaf.

The one on TV is... probably a alien on TV.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
geez i dont know what to say or post, cuz there is lots of 100% fake and genuine pics among does, what u claim is fake, so i rather dont say nothing ...

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Nice collection Easynow

Not sure what all the venom is about... I mean everyone's threads on here are only their opinion... I think that was a bit over board to see that second post

I had started a similar thread awhile back, though I used a collection of videos.

Alien Photos Which are Real and Which are fake?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread also did not go far... only made page 1... makes me wonder why

Perhaps you were abducted when you were younger? You may not remember, but subconsciously you recall the fear?

I went looking through some old videos I had filed away, I will toss them in here as well

This first one is a collection of stills since Roswell...

Part Two

Real Amazing Alien Photos

Alien autopsy area 51 real and new -- Roswell UFO

This one is freaky... it starts out as a prank but you need to watch it to the end...

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Unfortunately I cannot watch Youtube videos at work (damn Internet security), but I was wondering if the videos include the Alien Interview ET.

Nope
I will go find that one right now...

Five Part Pod Cast (I will just post the links)

Alien Interview Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 3
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 4
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 5
www.youtube.com...

I think this is the best video copy... all the segments are 10 minutes

Interview with alien part 1

Interview with alien part 2
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 3
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 4 This has the whole uncut tape
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 5
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 6
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 7
www.youtube.com...

Good night children, pleasant dreams

MWAUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edit on 13-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That alien prank goes bad was awesome, even though it is obviously a fake for entertainment, it did scare me a little bit.I was NOT expecting the end like that,lol

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by badmedia

Can you post links that do not include the tinyurl site? Are they long and contain characters that cause the forums to not give the link properly or something?

no i could not do it any other way, without a tiny url , it would not take you directly to the specific page. all of the tiny url's go to ATS Media except for maybe one or two.

i could have disguised the tiny url's and you would have never known but i thought it would be best to present them as is.

sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable.

i am beginning to think this was not such a great idea

No, it was not the greatest idea, you can´t take it when peeps
have something to say, a good read on ats and then you can se
that your aliens are explained i many cases, this thread is arrogant.
A great step back.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Zorgon, you tube is banned from my workplace otherwise I would have probably contributed !

Easynow, good thread but there are a couple of pics in the fraud section also in the other section, if I get a chance I'll list them, alien with wound on top left hand side of head is one from memory.

Rest of post in response to the weird personal agendas that seem to be hanging around deleted by myself to save a moderator the job.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

let us know if you have any further information about any of these cases, and if i have missed any that you feel are important please post them,

Hi easynow, great initiative,
but why could it be that when I try to open your links I get this message;
This blog entry does not exist or you are not permissioned to view it!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I went looking through some old videos I had filed away, I will toss them in here as well

This first one is a collection of stills since Roswell...

Hi zorgon, may I ask what your opinion is about the entity in that vid of where the link doesn’t work anymore.

It was a picture once given to Robert O. Dean.

By Robert O. Dean.
In the late summer of 1994, I attended an international UFO conference in Mexico City. As always when attending such gatherings, I was delighted to network, investigate, and visit with old friends and fellow researchers. I am always pleased to discover what I consider to be new and legitimate bits and pieces of evidence. The following photo was given to me by a trusted and respected UFO investigator whom I have always found to be honest and straight forward. And I submit it here to our readers for consideration and comment. As always with disinformation and purposeful misinformation flooding the field, I tread cautiously. However, considering my source as well as authentic photographs I have previously examined while in the military, I believe this photo to be a legitimate picture of an ET. Comments from our readers will be appreciated. I believe that the time has come to become familiar with what some of our "visitors" look like.

My opinion and very strong impression is that this is indeed a legitimate picture of an ET.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have studied many alien pictures and video.The only two that i believe are real are the one from argentina with a two foot alien running very fast between two police officers on horses.The one of the three feet alien running around a mexico zoo and the one of the green alien at the cemertary.On closer inspection of the alien photo in the cemertary shows in close up that the alien is moving his left arm up and down.No human can move there arm that fast.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I didn't know that my reaction would cause this trouble

This is just me other people will have different reactions so don't get mad
well yes they are unknown and yes thats what scares me about them their face isn't according our natural environment if you get what im trying to explain

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join