It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA june ufo conference video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I did a quick search but haven't seen this one before, sorry if it's a repost.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have not seen this video before and thanks for sharing

S&F

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That is a very interesting video you found. The end with the guy from nasa talking about what was in the sky.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I haven't seen that video before, thanks for posting.

Personally I would have liked it more without the background music playing, it made the speakers really hard to understand at times.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
wow

im ordering a copy of the DVD now

www.ufocongressstore.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I didn't care too much for the poor grammar in the text. Very unofficial. The end, with the object tumbling and free falling in space may have been taken out of its context in entirety by the maker of the video. It could have just been space junk.

A lot of the other objects I found very interesting. Must be amazing to be an astronaut. I wonder how many hours they sat and look out the port windows. I know I would.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very nice find!

I just don't get how people can deny someone or something is out there watching and observing the shuttle missions. Is that swamp gas? Nope, ice crystals and space dust.

I agree about the music, some of these youtube videos would be so much better without the over dramatic music.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
thanks for sharing.
Jamie Mussan has some interesting videos out.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister E.
That is a very interesting video you found. The end with the guy from nasa talking about what was in the sky.

Nope, it was just the excerpts that the promoters wanted you to see -- not the full explanation, which Mausson Inc. covered up knowing nobody in their target audience had the smarts to look for and find themselves. Jeez, you guys are so easy to delude -- why cooperate so strongly in your own deception? Open your eyes and minds to the realities, not myths, of the space age!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Nope, it was just the excerpts that the promoters wanted you to see -- not the full explanation, which Mausson Inc. covered up knowing nobody in their target audience had the smarts to look for and find themselves. Jeez, you guys are so easy to delude -- why cooperate so strongly in your own deception? Open your eyes and minds to the realities, not myths, of the space age!

That comment is more than a little over the line. Mister E. said the video was interesting and you call him delusional? You've chosen to damage your own credibility with a comment like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 11th post on that page, by warrenb. He deserves credit for first posting the video, not the OP.

Personally, I don't like the video because of the music. Anybody find a copy of it without the music?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow I wish I had that 9 minutes back. Lens flares, space junk floating by, a bird with wings clearly flapping flying past a landing plane, more floating space junk, reflections on the shuttle window from activities inside the shuttle...not to mention that this is by Jamie Maussen. If you have a video of anything floating by the camera, he will say it's an alien.

Oh, and JimOberg is not out of line. The comment was made about the astronaut talking about what was in the sky. The part about the astronaut saying it was debris falling was edited out. So you are actually damaging any credibility you have by defending edited comments.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
...not to mention that this is by Jamie Maussen. If you have a video of anything floating by the camera, he will say it's an alien.

Especially if he can see $$$$ attached to the thing floating by. Hell, even if there's nothing there, our friend Jaime will CGI it quicker than you can "Mexico City UFO"

Originally posted by tallcool1
Oh, and JimOberg is not out of line.
[edit on 11-6-2009 by tallcool1]

Jim knows his stuff inside out. He may sound a little short at times, but wouldn't anyone after dealing with people who will accept anything and everything shown to them without the slightest bit of critical analysis!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Any NASA thread that gets the attention of Jim Oberg... you know they are trying to hide their tracks.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

If I could buy you a beer I would

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting video... and comments. Like most, I could have done without the muzak overplay.

In re to Oberg's comments, I often wonder what's out there and whether curiosity is as bad a thing as the debunkers and skeptics claim. But you know what? It will happen one of two ways...

1. No UFO ever lands on the Whitehouse lawn, nor is one ever proven to be more than swamp gas, temperature inversions, Venus or... lest we forget, Chinese lanterns. Those who follow the subject of UFOs will live and die without ever knowing one way or another. Nothing changes.

2. Somewhere a UFO does finally land in the open or, perhaps, there is disclosure that admits their existence. The sourpuss skeptics and industrial debunkers slink away into the woodwork... and everything changes.

It has to be one way or the other so... if yall don't mind, I think I'll keep looking at the skies

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Interesting video... and comments. Like most, I could have done without the muzak overplay.

In re to Oberg's comments, I often wonder what's out there and whether curiosity is as bad a thing as the debunkers and skeptics claim. But you know what? It will happen one of two ways...

1. No UFO ever lands on the Whitehouse lawn, nor is one ever proven to be more than swamp gas, temperature inversions, Venus or... lest we forget, Chinese lanterns. Those who follow the subject of UFOs will live and die without ever knowing one way or another. Nothing changes.

2. Somewhere a UFO does finally land in the open or, perhaps, there is disclosure that admits their existence. The sourpuss skeptics and industrial debunkers slink away into the woodwork... and everything changes.

It has to be one way or the other so... if yall don't mind, I think I'll keep looking at the skies

Where do any of us "debunkers and skeptics" say that curiosity is a bad thing? Curiosity is a great thing.

In your 2 scenarios, if #1 happens, then people have this disagreement about alien visitation far into the future and "disclosure" will always be right around the corner.

If scenario #2 happens, us "sourpuss skeptics and industrial debunkers" for the most part will readily and happily admit that there is finally actual tangible proof and admit that we were wrong. You can do your little happy dance and say "I told you so" or whatever, but I doubt very many of us will "slink away into the woodwork". We just want proof of your alien visitation religion. And not the usual grainy pictures/videos or hearsay.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan is either a naive simpleton or straight up fraud. His credibility is highly suspect to say the least.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

woah that site sure is a kick to jaimes nuts

top topics

join