It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will disclosure mean we are now viable to be invaded under like a space code?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yea what if disclosure means we are now allowed to be invaded because it wouldn't like hurt our mental growth or some sh*t?

Where did i put my white flag?

Only joking just point out their nuts and we have a war machine here!

Does anyone know what I'm trying to say?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Really a space code. Are there any other "space codes" we need to be aware of.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Heh. I don't know what you are trying to say. lol. But, then, I am about 3 shots deep into a bottle of Jim Beam. Hm...I thought I would think more clearly after having had a few.

Are you talking about some sort of galactic code, like the Star Ship Enterprise operated under? The do nothing to disturb the alens sort of thing? Well, James T. Kirk always seemed to violate this Star Fleet Imperitive almost every episode.

So are you saying that there is a code that says we MUST be interferred with because we have knowledge of this galatic federation?

Please pardon me for my densenees on this subject. I don't believe it to be Jim Beam inspired. Yes, I really do think I am normally dense.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I often see some very odd things in regards to our space program...

or shall I say sheer lack of one...

It does seem to me, that perhaps some mandate is in place that perhaps...raises our status as soon as we colonize off world.

I completely disagree with those that site lack of evidence of life or our financial or technological ability to do so...

I must assume there is some reason we have not truely gone off world considering the financial potential, resource and population benefits... the list is endless...

I would say your premise, is the most likely scenario... we have been told not to leave world OR if we do so our status changes in regards to other sentient species...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i think what he means is , our governments ademitting the existence of "alieans", its as if it was a prearranged agreement with these "aliens" saying when they admit, is when it is ok to "attack?"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister E.
Really a space code. Are there any other "space codes" we need to be aware of.

No I'm just saying. Just speculation!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Are you talking about some sort of galactic code, like the Star Ship Enterprise operated under? The do nothing to disturb the alens sort of thing? Well, James T. Kirk always seemed to violate this Star Fleet Imperitive almost every episode.

Yea I just if disclosure happened then I don't think aliens will hide themselves in the sky anymore or stuff and be more visible so I think that might mean we are more open to being officially taken over by them, or maybe they already have!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It does seem to me, that perhaps some mandate is in place that perhaps...raises our status as soon as we colonize off world.

I completely disagree with those that site lack of evidence of life or our financial or technological ability to do so...

Well it is in our nature to conquer and expand, hense all the wars that have been fought for generations. I think though it would be more of a contract to exchange things with other planets.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i think what he means is , our governments ademitting the existence of "alieans", its as if it was a prearranged agreement with these "aliens" saying when they admit, is when it is ok to "attack?"

Yea its like you wouldn't hit a blind man because thats deemed unfair and unhonourable but as soon as we are aware of them then we are viable targets.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think the not hitting a blind man actually sums up what I'm trying to say.

Well done me for spitting that out.

No takers then on this theory? Are use all too busy reading better threads?

top topics

join