It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Museum Suspect Was a 9/11 "Truther"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Holocaust Museum Suspect Was a 9/11 "Truther"

www.nowhampshire.com

James W. von Brunn, the suspect in Wednesday’s shooting at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, believed “that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11” according to an online petition he signed.
Von Brunn was the 9,196th person to sign the “Petition of Solidarity” hosted on the website Justicefor911.org, which claims it is sponsored in part by the organization 911Truth.org. According to the website over 16,600 people have signed the petition.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well here we have it. Authorities have found a link between today’s Holocaust Museum shooter, James W. von Brunn, and the 911 “truth” movement. I can’t say I am surprised and I have been warning about this for a long time.

This confirms exactly what I have known all along about the 911 “truth” movement that constantly spews anti Jew and anti American hate and bigotry. They try to wrap their extremist views in a veil of patriotism all the while they are ignorant and lack the education to truly evaluate the topics they claim to have expertise in. After 8 full years of scouring photoshopped pictures, blurry YouTube videos, and Wikipedia articles, the “truthers” have yet to provide a single shred of evidence that Jews or the Bush Administration were behind the 911 tragedy rather than Islamic terrorists.

It was only a matter of time before this sort of hate and ignorance manifested itself as acts of terrorism and it also reveals the reason behind their opposition to laws and actions designed to prevent this sort of thing from happening. This movement is hurting America. Their funding needs to be revealed, stopped, and the movement needs to be crushed. The fact that most Americans view this group as the loony extremists is a step in the right direction but more must be done to prevent their terrorism from occurring again.

My condolences to the family of the slain Security guard.

www.nowhampshire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is the link to the "Justice for 9/11" site where the petition exists.

Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc6a5528d7bb.jpg[/atsimg]

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

After 8 full years of scouring photoshopped pictures, blurry YouTube videos, and Wikipedia articles, the “truthers” have yet to provide a single shred of evidence that Jews or the Bush Administration were behind the 911 tragedy rather than Islamic terrorists.

That may be, but there is also just as little evidence that Islamic Terrorists were responsible for 9/11.

The media sure ain't wasting time pouncing on the opportunity to discredit these so called "truthers"

I fail to grasp however how believing that the government had something to do with it means youre "anti-american?" We the people are America, not the government.

It's not un-american to dislike any members of the government, if they are greedy, pompous, arrogant, selfish, evil, maniacal people.

I agree that the truth movement is full of idiots, but so is any group of people. But these are people who simply can't accept being lied to and who want only to know the TRUTH about an event that has shaken their lives! You can't lump them together with terrorists!!!!

What's TRULY anti-american is your attitude, accepting everything the media spoon-feeds you and only believing what's WRITTEN IN CRAYON for you by the government. Some people have alarms that go off when they hear BS that tells them something ain't right. You are gullible for being manipulated.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He was also racists, anti-semitic, and although he served in the Navy in WWII, as a captain of a PT boat, he decided years later that the wrong side won. His web site is filled with nothing but hate.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To blame a whole movement due to one crazy guy with a gun.
Is a little nasty.
This is called generalizing.
Many Christians have killed people, Muslims have etc.
Not all of them are bad because of a few.
This goes the same with any movement or organization.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey I have to tell you. What a crock.

Not to long ago a local restaurant owner in my area was shot and killed by an 80 year old man.

One of the condos he owned he had rented to a new tenant and the 80 year old man lived across from that unit.

He continually harassed the new tenant as he was trying to move in and would block and lock the entrance way to the building, curse and scream at the man, and was a general nuisance.

The tennant called up the owner and asked him what to do, and the owner said "I will come talk to him".

He did too, he went and knocked on the old man's door, the old man opened it pulled out a gun and shot him to death in cold blood.

The man who shot him was an old Miami Beach Jew, the Restaurant Owner he shot was half Italian and half Cuban and well loved in the Community where he owned three Restuarants under the 'Soprano's Chain'.

When the police responded the old man sat in his living room door open waiting for them, and quietly turned over his gun. He was widowed, unhappy, and frightened of growing old and dying alone. He had no relatives in the world.

He knew he needed someone, and someplace to take care of him, and figured Jail would be the place.

He had no remorse, made no appology, just a bitter old man.

Does it matter he was Jewish? No. Did it matter that the tenant was Cuban? No.

You want to put the actions of an 82 year old man who for all any of us know is suffering dementia, or wanted to go out in a blaze of glory on not believing the events of 9-11?

You know who hasn't proven a 9-11 case? The Government, they haven't even charged anyone in 9-11 yet, let alone brought anyone in to an American Court.

They transported a Tanzinian member of Al Queda today to the U.S. to stand trial for the Bombing of the U.S. Embassy there.

Evidently it's just 9-11 Al Queda plotters that are too dangerous to bring in to the U.S., seems like when the government can prove a real case against an Al Queda terrorist they don't mind brining them right into the heart of New York City.

No offense, but you sound about as frustrated and oppinionated as that old man likely was!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons

After 8 full years of scouring photoshopped pictures, blurry YouTube videos, and Wikipedia articles, the “truthers” have yet to provide a single shred of evidence that Jews or the Bush Administration were behind the 911 tragedy rather than Islamic terrorists.

It's not un-american to dislike any members of the government, if they are greedy, pompous, arrogant, selfish, evil, maniacal people.

Exactly. I'm sure SOME truthers are jerks, but that's the same for any group. Some of them just want answers, and some include relatives of the victims.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ridiculous

what's his number 9100 let's say

lol

1 out of 9100 truthers are complete idiots
oh big deal lol

99% of politicians are pieces of manure
what's their point?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
First they ignore us.

Then they laugh at us.

Then they attack us.
Then we win.

9-11 truth is currently between the laugh/attack phase. This incident smacks of COINTELPRO. Next truthers and Al Quaida will be equated and the full attack phase will begin.

And we know what happens after that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This link puts the 911 truth debate back into the MSM spotlight where more people will notice it. Critical thinkers won't necessarily see the planned obsolescence of the twin towers as fuel for antisemitism.

NSA Psychops did a lot of tests back in the early 60's when the boob tube was still a new invention. As most of us realize Sheeple are going to believe and react to whatever was on the boob tube 20 seconds ago without giving it any thought.

I have it on good authority that there is some planned Copernican point at which time all of the general public will understand that 911 was a planned obsolescence project. The media is starting to open up about truth but we will have to put up with the truth being mixed in with negative press so we don't scare the sheeple.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This hasn't confirmed anything about 9/11 Truthers or the Truther movement, and anyone who makes such a bold statement obviously knows very little about it. There are tons of peaceful truther groups like We Are Change. There are tons of 9/11 Truthers who do not associate the evidence against the official story with any of the racist, deluded stuff this guy was ranting about. Please educate yourself or don't comment on issues like this. The last thing the world needs is more ignorant people trying to point blame at others for being ignorant.

Now, for those who believe in the official story I suggest reading Griffin's books The New Pearl Harbor and Debunking 9/11 Debunking.

9/11 truth is being fought for all around the world.

Even government officials in Japan are supporting our cause.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

The fact that most Americans view this group as the loony extremists is a step in the right direction

Says who? There are many Americans who want another 9/11 investigation.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

The fact that most Americans view this group as the loony extremists is a step in the right direction

Says who? There are many Americans who want another 9/11 investigation.

says OP

I agree RBIATR

this is a reach, joke and in very bad taste I might add.( and I know bad taste)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
Here is the link to the "Justice for 9/11" site where the petition exists.

Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc6a5528d7bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course, how could anyone miss this ... a 911 truther with a german last name ... he is obviously a neo-nazi. The next to blow a fuss? I'd put my money on Jeremy White... i bet he's a white supremacist, Veronica James must be a transvestite (undercover pinko spy)... William Blake and Michael Anthony both signed right after each other and both have first names as last names and are named after famous people, these two have to be working on a plot together and as for Stevan Looney there has to be something wrong with him, just look at the name.

Open your eyes people! It's as clear as day, all masquerading in front of you in broad day light. Homeland Security is really that simple, if everyone would do their part in keeping an eye on their fellow neighbor and especially on all of those who claim the government lies, we can insure a safe world for our children and their children's children to live in.

Good bless all you true american patriots...
who are like beck, hannity, o'reilly, savage, rush and coulter...
you keep a america safe, united, free, strong and proud.
I salute each and everyone of you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91eb0bca8227.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of the official story apologists(Work at Home!)come up with obtuse,willfully ignorant, plain inexplicable(other than they get paid per post to pull it out of you-know-where)rhetoric but this takes the cake!Your 'doth protest over much' makes me want to really investigate the usual suspects even more than before.Just because this old guy was a murderer doesn't make everything he thought or said wrong. Nor does the plain facts of that day which add up to inside job,make me want to kill anyone.I'd actually prefer them to be kept alive,no Casey type deaths so we can all blame the fallen bad guy,etc.Where do you get the idea this tripe would fly?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I remember this guy! I lived in the D.C. Suburbs the day he invaded the Federal Reserve in 1981 and shut the place down for the afternoon with a fake bomb!

Wow what a radical, who did all six years door to door on his sentence so he could have his day in court to have a public forum to denounce the Federal Reserve for the criminal and unconstitutional orginization it is.

This guy is cool in my book!

82 years of age and still a rebel and one with a cause.

How can anyone not like this guy?

Hate to break it to you guys but the Hollucost didn't happen here in the United States!

They have plenty of Museums where it did happen.

9-11 did happen here and you know what...if there were more real men like this guy around, this country wouldn't be as screwed up as it is today.

What do you think of that you right and left wing brainwashed panzies?

[edit on 10/6/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

well said , and it's unfortunate the there are elements on the 911 truth movement who are white supremacist , and there are also elements the believe in shape shifting reptiods, the greater majority are neither , they infact do no want to see the rise of a other man like Hitler or Ungle Joe .

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This guy is cool in my book!

Your book has low standards.

How can anyone not like this guy?

Because he killed an innocent person who had nothing to do with 9/11, or a holocaust museum in the US. The guy was only doing his job.

if there were more real men like this guy around

Real men shoot innocent people? Well, then I'd like to officially state now that I have no interest in your definition of "real men". You can keep them all for yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

So.... what is your stance on abortion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join