It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the craziest thing disclosure could reveal?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That was good, forgot how funny that film is.

I wanna watch it all now!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

After reading parts of the Dulce Papers, it is hard to say, especially if any of it is true. ovt. disclosure for what reason? wheres the pressure to inform the world to such a situation. Talk about upheavel(sic?)!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The aliens arrive, reveal that neither they nor anyone else has ever been here before and they just don't understand all the UFO reports, saying, "Maybe it was swamp gas or, perhaps, weather balloons."

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That Scientology is actually true and correct, and that L. Ron Hubbard is a modern day Messiah! Yeah, that would be completely crazy, just like Scientologists!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It would be weird if it turned out that the entire universe is actualy a giant super computer being used to calculate the projected cost of some extra dimensional shopping list .
I think if I found that out, theres a possibility that I might start setting fire to big chain supermarkets. Not out of malice you understand, just out of sheer confusion !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

I don't know...that we were banished here by our racist cousins from our original homeplanet?

At least, they were enlightened enough not to exterminate us scum.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't
get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: What's the craziest thing disclosure could reveal? Hmmmm?
I would posit either A] Reverend Bob was ACTUALLY preaching the 100% gospel truth when he pronounced that JC was a smoker! [ Source]
OR B] Catbert has been in control the entire time and just wanted to gloat! [Source]
:shk:

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bass9

After reading parts of the Dulce Papers, it is hard to say, especially if any of it is true. ovt. disclosure for what reason? wheres the pressure to inform the world to such a situation. Talk about upheavel(sic?)!

Never heard of them!

Maybe you could please enlighten me with a quick summary!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by War Otter
The aliens arrive, reveal that neither they nor anyone else has ever been here before and they just don't understand all the UFO reports, saying, "Maybe it was swamp gas or, perhaps, weather balloons."

Or what if the aliens start a bitch fight over who found this planet first!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
That Scientology is actually true and correct, and that L. Ron Hubbard is a modern day Messiah! Yeah, that would be completely crazy, just like Scientologists!

Don't you mean his holiness L. Ron Hubbard?

Or maybe the L. stands for Lord Ron Hubbard!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
It would be weird if it turned out that the entire universe is actualy a giant super computer being used to calculate the projected cost of some extra dimensional shopping list.

Now thats one of the more original thoughts that we've come up with!

At this point, nothing can be ruled out!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by hey1212

I don't know...that we were banished here by our racist cousins from our original homeplanet?

Yea but it was probably us who started that fight! LOL

Good ole humans, always punching above our weight!

Oh no wait, actually we kill small defenseless animals with guns and stuff! We're so diverse!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Disclaimer: I'm a laid back luke, don't blame me if suddenly you find yourself not caring about things!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hullo

Checkout the material uncovered in the Australian Government's UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You know how we use animals on our farms? We think we human types are top of the tree and use the likes of cows and pigs to our advantage. Like what if they are top of the tree and are doing the same to us?

A cow knows nothing about what its kept penned up in fields for and milked by machine, it just does it, perhaps that's what we do for them, like penned into planet Earth. Like wise a farm animal will get a glimse of human types every now and then and know nothing of our civilisation miles away, maybe it's like that for us, a glimse of a ufo every now and then and that's all we know, but we are still working for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think what really gets "disclosed" if disclosure ever happens is going to be much different than what people think. I think it will be interesting to see what theories people have about this stuff end up being true, and what end up being totally bunk.

I doudt this will ever come any time soon unless its somehow forced upon the governments of the world, but who knows, one can hope. Although when I really think about it I don't know if I'd even want disclosure, thats probably a pretty scary thing to deal with, i'd think. Atleast it would be for me.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by InfectedWithDevils]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join